2nd Aug:WU: Ashus SUPRISE-bhara Budday

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Edited by debaparna77 - 11 years ago
this daktar has lost it... totally...
classic case of paglana... in pyar !

Tanu that was a super fast update.

Cute episode. Loved the traffic cop scene.
Even Mallu's call or Ranga's question didn't dampen his spirits.
Obviously Dr. was in no mood to work. Chalo, it's his birthday, there's every reason to celebrate.Nidhi's influence is working.๐Ÿ˜†
Let's see what he has planned. ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Edited by waves - 11 years ago
Super quick update Tanu
It was a nice episode. But frankly Mallika's phone call startled me!!!. Thank God Ashu cut the call...
Friends - dont punch me for saying this - Just before the precap Ashu was wondering what would make Nidhi most happy and in the precap he gave a dialogue that "ek shaks tumhara intezaar kar raha hain"...Pata nahi kyon - but mere man mein suddenly yeh kyon aaya ki kahin Ashu ne Rohan ko to nahi bula liya...But again - the challenge was he should do something romantic - then how can a 3rd person come in...So I must be stupid to even think of Rohan...
Deba - Grrr. Abar chance peye geli Mallika ke caps er modhe aanbar...Yaar delete kar uske naam ko...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by kaks0211

Super quick update Tanu
It was a nice episode. But frankly Mallika's phone call startled me!!!. Thank God Ashu cut the call...
Friends - dont punch me for saying this - Just before the precap Ashu was wondering what would make Nidhi most happy and in the precap he gave a dialogue that "ek shaks tumhara intezaar kar raha hain"...Pata nahi kyon - but mere man mein suddenly yeh kyon aaya ki kahin Ashu ne Rohan ko to nahi bula liya...But again - the challenge was he should do something romantic - then how can a 3rd person come in...So I must be stupid to even think of Rohan...

Kaks, if you thought of rohan, i was terrified that Mallu may land up there. Quite right, no such thing will happen, if KP values his peace.๐Ÿ˜†
Deba thanks for the caps.. 

Super romantic epi.. full of happy moments.. i LOVE IT! ๐Ÿฅณ
Originally posted by kaks0211

Deba - Grrr. Abar chance peye geli Mallika ke caps er modhe aanbar...Yaar delete kar uske naam ko...๐Ÿ˜ก

i agree..
caps change karo
epi was good...loved the midnight celeb...i knew db wud open her baccha jhaap once again so not surprised but its nw turning out to b irritating๐Ÿ˜ก...rangu ko aur koi Q nahi mila tha kya wohi puchna tha๐Ÿ˜ฒ,,,par isse humko ye to pata chal gaya na ki nidhi knows how kanjoss ashu and bb are๐Ÿ˜‰...all dese days we thot we only know...she knows as well...bright girl๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...nidhi ne really planned it well..good job wifey..cop wala scene was too good...na jane ktne dino ke baad aaj children's ward ke bacche dekhne ko mile...par nidhi abhi bhi naraz??kyun re??ashu explained the reason to her fir bhi.....nidhi de diya challenge aur ashu ne accept bhi kar liya..aacha hai ji..par accept karne ke bad khayal aaya ki uske pass ideas nehi hai isliye emergency meeting...waise jyotika ka 1st idea to accha tha acc to me ...dekhte hai wat ashu comes up with...
well done SK-KK๐Ÿ‘
aur haan bhul gayi mallika's call sukr hai ki ashu ne nahi uthaya...