sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
The reaction was a bit different today. Because the spite in the word was clear hence the reaction was strong.

Confused? 😆

Just referring to that little moment when Kiya called Panchi "Fatso" (really didn't like the way she called her that! 😡) We have seen Ranveer stopping Bobby and Piddi from calling Panchi "Fatty" and "Moti" before. But both those times, it was a chilled warning (with a lot of possessiveness 😍) but today there was pure hatred in his eyes when he approached Kiya angrily because of what she said. Of course that tantrum queen didn't give a damn (itna attitude laati kahan se hai?) but I felt so bad at the way Panchi's face fell down at her comment. I mean, when Bobby and Piddi called her that, she didn't care a lot. She just sighed helplessly as Ranveer rebuked them for calling her that. But today she couldn't even react to his anger. She was deeply hurt.

I kinda relate to her that way. I am no size zero and I can console myself all I want that I am happy with my size and it's okay because my appearance doesn't make or break me but the fact remains, I am affected when comments are passed on my figure. And no matter how much confident I am, I am hurt. And Panchi is just a doll type person. A china doll. I get a feeling she will break down completely if something major would happen to her. Man, I won't be able to see that 😭

Oh well! Pata nahin kyun but I enjoyed a lot that Kiya got that punishment 😆 Kinda sorta serves her right! 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Is it? God ! Arnav..upload the damn epi fast.I missed quite a lot stuff watching in on live TV now it seems..

So I guess lot a stuff happened apart from R smiling hun.. & I were not even aware..hmmph..

I don't find her fat though yaar..I mean 52KG's fat? khana bandh kar de kya abhi?She just looks too cute the way she's & I like the way He protects her.

& About Kiya- lol all I was thinking,KD must be happy seeing her getting punishment lol
sujana9 thumbnail
i agree wid u ..! i was like dis isnt good saying fatso ..i was like REALLY !??!?! i did not like it a BIT ! i can see d real anger in ranveer tday ..!panchi reaction was too diff d other 2 times  she was like realxed but dis time its seems she was HURT 😭😭 i really cant see her like dat !!

nd 52 kg is not FAT watso ever ..!   dnt know why even dey call her dat except her NONNU 😳 cant see her in PAIN !!

abut kiya yes evryone was like yes she is wid us i was *ROFL* KD might have enjoyed it throughly !!😆😆

cool post  (:
Edited by sujana9 - 11 years ago
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah but she did not deserve the punishment and it is not like they all do not say mean things about Kiya and they all framed her so she gets the punishment so yeah I think that hisab barabar between kiya and panchi/ranveerEdited by The007Shivani - 11 years ago
ArShi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Woww!!!! Awesome Post 👏 👏!!!!  Attitude???? Yaaa Lol the way she talked with Panchi i was like What The Hell????😡  LOL..Ok..she can talk like tht with KD as she hates him..But Panchi??? I mean really??? She is the most adorable character in TBP!!! People are hating Ranveer just because he smiled when KD got slapped!!! LOL so I m starting to not like Kiya😉
piya2025 thumbnail
Originally posted by: The007Shivani

Yeah but she did not deserve the punishment and it is not like they all do not say mean things about Kiya and they all framed her so she gets the punishment so yeah I think that hisab barabar between kiya and panchi/ranveer

Shivani right?
But that was not their fault that Jaitly misunderstood her.. If if you say so then KD were equally involved as he too didn't speak up.

& Hisab barabar by calling name? Would you like it if that happen with you?Esp.when you are not involved in it? If again I say only ranveer was at fault,she could say anything to Ranveer but why Panchi?

Did I make sense..correct me if I'm wrong.

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I dunno, I felt that Panchi doesn't get hurt when anyone from Ranveer's gang calls her fat. Cuz she knows they don't mean it but with Kiya's attitude, I think somewhere deep down, Panchi did feel that Kiya meant that she's fat.

And I love Ranveer. The fact that he noticed Panchi legit get said had to say something doesn't it? As much as I am not into characterization, I think that Ranveer considers Panchi as his BFF and eventually the only one he cares about most is because Panchi never made him feel alone and that he's more closer to Panchi's parents then his own.

And I think that works with their Love Story in the future.
piya2025 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Shifali*

I dunno, I felt that Panchi doesn't get hurt when anyone from Ranveer's gang calls her fat. Cuz she knows they don't mean it but with Kiya's attitude, I think somewhere deep down, Panchi did feel that Kiya meant that she's fat.

And I love Ranveer. The fact that he noticed Panchi legit get said had to say something doesn't it? As much as I am not into characterization, I think that Ranveer considers Panchi as his BFF and eventually the only one he cares about most is because Panchi never made him feel alone and that he's more closer to Panchi's parents then his own.

And I think that works with their Love Story in the future.

You totally summarized his character,Rightly  :)
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: piya2025

Is it? God ! Arnav..upload the damn epi fast.I missed quite a lot stuff watching in on live TV now it seems..

So I guess lot a stuff happened apart from R smiling hun.. & I were not even aware..hmmph..

I don't find her fat though yaar..I mean 52KG's fat? khana bandh kar de kya abhi?She just looks too cute the way she's & I like the way He protects her.

& About Kiya- lol all I was thinking,KD must be happy seeing her getting punishment lol

She is 52? 52 IS NOT FAT AT ALL!! 😭 She is really cute and adorable! Yeah well, she was really affected by the way Kiya said it. It was really cruel, that's the word. And him protecting her is the thing that made me fall for them 😍
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Did she say that?Sigh...she needs to stop hiding behind her attitude.But I definitely don't think she deserved the punishment she got.As it is her mom treats her like a burden, upar se becos of this things are worse now.Cmon JJ!!!The Buddy Project(whatever it is)needs to start ASAP, bcos a lot of people need it.