Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
The reaction was a bit different today. Because the spite in the word was clear hence the reaction was strong.

Confused? LOL

Just referring to that little moment when Kiya called Panchi "Fatso" (really didn't like the way she called her that! Angry) We have seen Ranveer stopping Bobby and Piddi from calling Panchi "Fatty" and "Moti" before. But both those times, it was a chilled warning (with a lot of possessiveness Day Dreaming) but today there was pure hatred in his eyes when he approached Kiya angrily because of what she said. Of course that tantrum queen didn't give a damn (itna attitude laati kahan se hai?) but I felt so bad at the way Panchi's face fell down at her comment. I mean, when Bobby and Piddi called her that, she didn't care a lot. She just sighed helplessly as Ranveer rebuked them for calling her that. But today she couldn't even react to his anger. She was deeply hurt.

I kinda relate to her that way. I am no size zero and I can console myself all I want that I am happy with my size and it's okay because my appearance doesn't make or break me but the fact remains, I am affected when comments are passed on my figure. And no matter how much confident I am, I am hurt. And Panchi is just a doll type person. A china doll. I get a feeling she will break down completely if something major would happen to her. Man, I won't be able to see that Cry

Oh well! Pata nahin kyun but I enjoyed a lot that Kiya got that punishment LOL Kinda sorta serves her right! Big smile

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22maaji89ArShi90-Araina-sups2222kittu_arshakrittika23basket_101100littledevilsRAHI_SSFullyFaltoo.sujana9IndigoBluesKR_anki_ArShaSanely_Insane..-Ayesshhaa-..-Hudi-marauder-Jwalamukhi--MamuKiBhanji-Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It was different today..." in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArShi90

ArShi90

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Res

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Is it? God ! Arnav..upload the damn epi fast.I missed quite a lot stuff watching in on live TV now it seems..

So I guess lot a stuff happened apart from R smiling hun.. & I were not even aware..hmmph..

I don't find her fat though yaar..I mean 52KG's fat? khana bandh kar de kya abhi?She just looks too cute the way she's & I like the way He protects her.

& About Kiya- lol all I was thinking,KD must be happy seeing her getting punishment lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sups2222sujana9spicySugar..Nikki_Titli

sujana9

IF-Rockerz

sujana9

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
i agree wid u ..! i was like dis isnt good saying fatso ..i was like REALLY !??!?! i did not like it a BIT ! i can see d real anger in ranveer tday ..!panchi reaction was too diff d other 2 times  she was like realxed but dis time its seems she was HURT CryCry i really cant see her like dat !!

nd 52 kg is not FAT watso ever ..!   dnt know why even dey call her dat except her NONNU Embarrassed cant see her in PAIN !!

abut kiya yes evryone was like yes she is wid us i was *ROFL* KD might have enjoyed it throughly !!LOLLOL

cool post  (:

Edited by sujana9 - 02 August 2012 at 12:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi90spicySugar..-MamuKiBhanji-

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Yeah but she did not deserve the punishment and it is not like they all do not say mean things about Kiya and they all framed her so she gets the punishment so yeah I think that hisab barabar between kiya and panchi/ranveer

Edited by The007Shivani - 02 August 2012 at 12:06pm

ArShi90

ArShi90

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Woww!!!! Awesome Post Clap Clap!!!!  Attitude???? Yaaa Lol the way she talked with Panchi i was like What The Hell????Angry  LOL..Ok..she can talk like tht with KD as she hates him..But Panchi??? I mean really??? She is the most adorable character in TBP!!! People are hating Ranveer just because he smiled when KD got slapped!!! LOL so I m starting to not like KiyaWink

maaji89sujana9spicySugar..

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The007Shivani

Yeah but she did not deserve the punishment and it is not like they all do not say mean things about Kiya and they all framed her so she gets the punishment so yeah I think that hisab barabar between kiya and panchi/ranveer
Shivani right?
But that was not their fault that Jaitly misunderstood her.. If if you say so then KD were equally involved as he too didn't speak up.

& Hisab barabar by calling name? Would you like it if that happen with you?Esp.when you are not involved in it? If again I say only ranveer was at fault,she could say anything to Ranveer but why Panchi?

Did I make sense..correct me if I'm wrong.

ArShi90sujana9spicySugar..

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I dunno, I felt that Panchi doesn't get hurt when anyone from Ranveer's gang calls her fat. Cuz she knows they don't mean it but with Kiya's attitude, I think somewhere deep down, Panchi did feel that Kiya meant that she's fat.

And I love Ranveer. The fact that he noticed Panchi legit get said had to say something doesn't it? As much as I am not into characterization, I think that Ranveer considers Panchi as his BFF and eventually the only one he cares about most is because Panchi never made him feel alone and that he's more closer to Panchi's parents then his own.

And I think that works with their Love Story in the future.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi90maaji89spicySugar..-MamuKiBhanji-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.