Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

wts in his mind?y is he doing this?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
wts in pradeep's mind?y is he doing this?is he really missing them?he is playing the card well with his mother's emotion?but 4 wt?i think its his mother who is doing all this that too 4 him?n i think he is aware of his mother's intention.wt a guy?hw can he stoop like this?am sure its pradeep's mother,dat's y Vineet was so shocked?but if it is she will vineet reveals it to mona?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10aishray

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wts in his mind?y is he doing this?" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
OMG It might not be Pradeep Shocked Really shocked. I knew that Suhasi is selfish and that she uses her grandkids for her own selfish reasons, but this is going too far!! Vineet should tell whatever he knows!

Edited by aishray - 02 August 2012 at 11:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms

bluesoni

Groupbie

bluesoni

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
I think pradeep's problem is that he doesnt want to leave anushka but he also doesnt want to leave mona and kids. he was never going to leave mona but he had to cuz she found out about the affair. if he really misses mona and kids he can leave anushka , no one is stopping him. mona is so emotional that she will probably accept him back . but he wont do that, cuz he wants ladoo in both hands. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31rtmsaishray

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
do u think pradeep really want mona back?he is not thinking of leaving anushka.he has something else in his mind.i don't trust his words or feelings.i feel it is not frm his heart.strongly feels he has something else in his mind

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
I think Pradeep is afraid (highly insecure) of taking decisions and standing by them. It looks like every occasion in his life has been decided by others because he couldn't decide what he wanted with his life!

1. His marriage to Mona was decided by his father. He never had a problem with that untill he had to justify his infidelity.
2. His life was totally arranged by Mona to the extend that he doesn't know how to button his own shirt Ouch
3. Him being VP was decided by Anushka. She knew what Pradeep's ambitions were. Before that everyone else took away the credit of his work and he didn't do anything about that.
4. His divorce to Mona was propelled by Anushka which led to him living with Anushka.

I even think that he had these big dreams of making it big because Anushka was very driven.

Now his heart knows that he wants to be with Mona and the kids, but he is afraid to take that decision! Anu already gave him the ultimatum that he has to choose between her and Mona. On all fronts Mona makes it clear that she doesn't need him. So his problem is he might end up with nothing: No Mona & No Anu!

Edited by aishray - 02 August 2012 at 6:12pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.