Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; The Three Musketeer's !! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 151

Supna9

IF-Rockerz

Supna9

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Updated my post on page 2. Video n editing ll do later.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1sharmibalanDiamondLife

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IP REDUX ; The Three Musketeer's !! (Page 9)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Saraa.

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
will be  waiting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalan

Erika1

Goldie

Erika1

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Confused

Edited by Erika1 - 21 August 2012 at 5:11pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9sunshine99Jhalak29sharmibalan

Jhalak29

IF-Rockerz

Jhalak29

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maazia

Hi there. I am a regular reader of redux and love all your posts and analysis, though never comment.

Just have a suggestion, when i was looking for old redux threads, i came across an IP REDUX GALLERY - which was very thoughtfully started, but has not been updated. The last thread in that is of 18th May. It would be great if someone could update it, so that new readers like me can easily find all the old and new redux at one place. Thanks. Kindly pass on this request to Tanthya, as i am not so active on redux chats.
. Hey Maazia,,, thank u for njoi redux,,,, tants has been working on the issue u pointed hopefully by this weekend or early next week it will be done, do join redux, to chat express ur viewsSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaziaErika1sunshine99

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarra0

Koel loved ur take especially the paragraph below, it will b a learning curve 4her and yep bitwa has his work cut out for him. Do you not think that she got unconditional love 4rm her Babuji

"Khushi smiles as she has once again brought happiness to people all around her... She only knows the art of giving happiness in return for love...She has never experienced what it feels to receive love and see the delirious joy her acceptance of it brings to the person showering it...The feeling of being cherished and wanted for oneself is still unknown territory for her... The nine days that are left will be hopefully a journey of this discovery for Khushi... Arnav today again experienced the selfless act of Khushi ... her nature of doing good but never trying to take the credit..rather treat herself as expendable for the greater good. Arnav Singh Raizada has his work cut out for him in 9 days...make Khushi realize that she is worthy of experiencing love which is unconditional..."

Sarr0 thanks for peeping in.Embarrassed Babuji  and others have been always caring and loving towards her but the entire family has not been shown explicitly showering unconditional love to her.He has never been able to shield her from the family's wrath effectively when they have hit the orphan card at her...the only time she was effectively stopped from being blamed for a fiasco was by Arnav when he threw Shyam out of the house...

Erika1sharmibalansarra0Supna9

Jhalak29

IF-Rockerz

Jhalak29

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Erika1

Excellent analysis everyone, again Happy RB to all members.
I have a question, do you think that the dialogue writer sometimes fail with the male-lead's dialogue?
I mean since when does the "Harvard Graduate" use words like for example:
"oyoo" (this one when female lead was sleeping and he was trying to awaken her)
"yaar" (this one in today's episode when everyone was looking at his cute outfit.)
[My spelling of these words maybe a little off]
This is just my honest opinion, I mean no harm as my friend and I were discussing thanks.Tongue

hey Erika,,, Barun Sobti who plays d male lead is a punjabi chilled guy, n at times u catch a glimpse of him while enacting Arnav, the writers no, but the actor who bring nuances in small minute micro expression makes the error n to day I guess it was "ye aap" but I mite be wrong,,,,BS is unclear sometimes, while hurriedly or mubbling I m not sure why but he unclear at timesSmile

maaziaErika1sunshine99sharmibalan

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

Koel oops I did not wait 4the whole post before commenting on ur post so have just come across the below paragraph, I am wondering whether it was a request 4rm SP to incorporate Raksha Bandhan on the actual day to show best sis-bro jodi as IPKKND usually celebrates occasions a bit later, I am also wondering if SP provided the clothes or the funding 4it, so many new clothes in one episode especially 4the leads very unusual.

"Today's episode had an abruptbeginning... the conversation was incomplete and it's aftermath not depicted... we startedafresh with no inkling how the storm that passed the day before impacted Arnav and Khushi... their emotions, facial expressions were to casual... reminded me of the format of plays that have an abrupt start and ending in the individual acts to be tied in the final act... but unfortunately we are watching a TV serial and not a play so please do remember this..."
Possible Sarra.0. Generally festivals are celebrated a bit late for all serials across channels.It could have been a specific strategy to telecast on the day of the rakhi because the next phase seems to be the straining of relations between brother and sister. I agree we had a flood of good costumes for the leads in today's episode . It was the biggest shock for me to see Khushi being properly styled  to accentuate her prettiness.I hope the trend continues uninterrupted . 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1Jhalak29sharmibalansarra0RitJ26

sarra0

IF-Rockerz

sarra0

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Koel loved ur take especially the paragraph below, it will b a learning curve 4her and yep bitwa has his work cut out for him. Do you not think that she got unconditional love 4rm her Babuji[BR][BR]"Khushi smiles as she has once again brought happiness to people all around her... She only knows the art of giving happiness in return for love...She has never experienced what it feels to receive love and see the delirious joy her acceptance of it brings to the person showering it...The feeling of being cherished and wanted for oneself is still unknown territory for her... The nine days that are left will be hopefully a journey of this discovery for Khushi... Arnav today again experienced the selfless act of Khushi ... her nature of doing good but never trying to take the credit..rather treat herself as expendable for the greater good. Arnav Singh Raizada has his work cut out for him in 9 days...make Khushi realize that she is worthy of experiencing love which is unconditional..."
[DIV]<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Sarr0 thanks for peeping in.[:$]Babuji and others have been always caring and loving towards her but the entire family has not been shown explicitly showering unconditional love to her.He has never been able toshieldher from the family's wrath effectively when they have hit the orphan card at her...the only time she was effectively stopped from being blamed for a fiasco was by Arnav when he threw Shyam out of the house...</font>[/DIV]

And then ruined it by blaming her, he has been cruel and broken her heart on many occasions it will take somethin special to get her to open up and trust completely. no the rest of her family do not love her unconditionally, I no babuji has not managed to stop the taunts that have come her way but he at least accepts her as she is. I always peep in and look 4ward to reading ur post but don't always get a chance to comment.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99sharmibalan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top