Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; The Three Musketeer's !! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 151

Jhalak29

IF-Rockerz

Jhalak29

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by Jhalak29

res

Hi Guys...Hug

GM

HugHugSharmi Morning

Morning Jhalak...I went to read ur post...But found the link...

Thnak u so much for reading my post...means a lot...SO happy u liked it...

If ur good, no body stop praising u dear, I am on break, everyday writing sometime becomes a effort n yesterday was drainingBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IP REDUX ; The Three Musketeer's !! (Page 8)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sharmibalan

IF-Rockerz

sharmibalan

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Chola I will C u in an hr Jhals...I am leaving for work...

Thank God its Friday...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29

sharmibalan

IF-Rockerz

sharmibalan

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

res

Hi Guys...Hug

GM

HugHugSharmi Morning

Morning Jhalak...I went to read ur post...But found the link...

Thnak u so much for reading my post...means a lot...SO happy u liked it...

If ur good, no body stop praising u dear, I am on break, everyday writing sometime becomes a effort n yesterday was drainingBig smile

I know can understand...Who knows todays episode might prompt u to write...Wink

take a break and come back fully charged...Would love to c ur quotes...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29Chani123

sarra0

IF-Rockerz

sarra0

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Koel loved ur take especially the paragraph below, it will b a learning curve 4her and yep bitwa has his work cut out for him. Do you not think that she got unconditional love 4rm her Babuji

"Khushi smiles as she has once again brought happiness to people all around her... She only knows the art of giving happiness in return for love...She has never experienced what it feels to receive love and see the delirious joy her acceptance of it brings to the person showering it...The feeling of being cherished and wanted for oneself is still unknown territory for her... The nine days that are left will be hopefully a journey of this discovery for Khushi... Arnav today again experienced the selfless act of Khushi ... her nature of doing good but never trying to take the credit..rather treat herself as expendable for the greater good. Arnav Singh Raizada has his work cut out for him in 9 days...make Khushi realize that she is worthy of experiencing love which is unconditional..."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshinesunshine99sharmibalan

sarra0

IF-Rockerz

sarra0

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Koel oops I did not wait 4the whole post before commenting on ur post so have just come across the below paragraph, I am wondering whether it was a request 4rm SP to incorporate Raksha Bandhan on the actual day to show best sis-bro jodi as IPKKND usually celebrates occasions a bit later, I am also wondering if SP provided the clothes or the funding 4it, so many new clothes in one episode especially 4the leads very unusual.

"Today's episode had an abruptbeginning... the conversation was incomplete and it's aftermath not depicted... we startedafresh with no inkling how the storm that passed the day before impacted Arnav and Khushi... their emotions, facial expressions were to casual... reminded me of the format of plays that have an abrupt start and ending in the individual acts to be tied in the final act... but unfortunately we are watching a TV serial and not a play so please do remember this..."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshinesunshine99sharmibalan

sarra0

IF-Rockerz

sarra0

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Gals me on a break today
</div>
I hv a small note of appreciation for all
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3127545&PID=62178717&#62178717
<div>
do chck n HAVE a GREAT Raksha Bandhan frnds</font>

Hi Jhals, I'm goin to miss ur take and quotes, but enjoy ur well deserved break

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshinesunshine99Jhalak29sharmibalan

maazia

maazia

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Hi there. I am a regular reader of redux and love all your posts and analysis, though never comment.

Just have a suggestion, when i was looking for old redux threads, i came across an IP REDUX GALLERY - which was very thoughtfully started, but has not been updated. The last thread in that is of 18th May. It would be great if someone could update it, so that new readers like me can easily find all the old and new redux at one place. Thanks. Kindly pass on this request to Tanthya, as i am not so active on redux chats.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndsonshinesunshine99sharmibalan

sarra0

IF-Rockerz

sarra0

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
mpk2011 sorry don't no ur name, wat shud I call you great post, even by IPKKND standards who have so many bloopers that was a major one.

Akaash drank too much saline water in Mumbai, brain got muddled so he forgot that before he left, things got sorted out between him and Payal." quote

his brain has been muddled for to long. I don't think it was all well before he left, they were gettin there, then he asked her to come along wit him, mami put her two cent worth in and Payal decided not to go, and she bein the clever thing she is started the conversation wit Akash by bringing up Khushi's name and he got irked again. wat the state of play is exactly to b seen.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidmpk2011sunshine99sharmibalanRJXX

Post Reply New Post

Go to top