Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; The Three Musketeer's !! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by sunshine99

K1.. Kahaan thi?mere dil ne Kitna pukara...Cry
aap ne pukara hum chale aaye...Smile today hubby is wrking from  home as he is unwell.. so Redux aaj subah se hello hi ki jagah bye byeOuch
Oh.. Nothing serious I hope...
Best wishes to him... Hope he gets well soon.. Smile

thank u ...Smile over load of wrk stress...had been virtually keeping awake for 48hrs so the backlash
Men!Angry

you mirrored my sentiments K2

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxJhalak29Chani123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IP REDUX ; The Three Musketeer's !! (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sarunrocks

IF-Dazzler

sarunrocks

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Hey updated in Page 1. Please take your precious time to read and leave your valuable commentsBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99Chani123

Jhalak29

IF-Rockerz

Jhalak29

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

K1.. Kahaan thi?mere dil ne Kitna pukara...Cry
aap ne pukara hum chale aaye...Smile today hubby is wrking from  home as he is unwell.. so Redux aaj subah se hello hi ki jagah bye byeOuch

Koel Hope hubby recovers soon

n

Thanks for the lovely PM u made my day dearBig smile

sunshine99Chani123

N.Mussarrat

IF-Dazzler

N.Mussarrat

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
I am not going to dissect today's episode because some lines are not adding up in my mind... Will voice them when I manage to word them appropriately.

The only things that I did notice were:

Arnav knows that it was Khushi's idea. He was so looking forward to know what her reaction was to his new look as it was her idea.

Khushi has finally gotten proof of where she lies in Anjali's heart at this point.

Anjali, by refusing to have Khushi tie that dhaga on her, has refused Devi Mayya. She will have to be accountable for her actions from here on out because all her prayers have been used up. 

On the side note, was Daljeet wearing the saree Arnav had gotten Khushi for her birthday? It looks that same! Lol!!! LOL

A good episode on the whole!!! Barun Sobti!!! You should never wear white!!! You nearly gave me a heart attack!!! Damn you for being sooo fit!!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiL0versonshineeyesonmetrintringChani123mommamiaSupna9win7sunshine99RJXXImzitanthya

coolgal270

IF-Dazzler

coolgal270

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Heyy All,
@ Anna ;  what a delight, wonderful delight in reading ur thoughts...The way u have brought out the thoughts of Arnav,  The way you have defended him... Kudos girl...You truly are his PNC  !!

@ Bush ;...You are turning out to be a Onion  >>>Decode that !!  * Devilish Grin !!**

@Jhals  ;  A softly running brooke ! soothing n calming...

@ Koel;  beautiful take on Anjali ...and Arnav !! somehow it touched me a lot...

@ Kops ; 
what a piece...U have  illuminated the hidden thoghts and feelings of Khushi  so movingly...

@ Nia; A Balanced review !

@ madhu ; 
Sharp , clear ..pertinent , loved the questions you posed...Absly agree with you BS was  darn Good !!

@ Divya ;... what  a beautiful  start  to the post..loved how u began the journey from Anjali_shyam and brought it to the other couple,Arnav_Khushi..

@ Teju ;
  His Life ..the wife...U stole me there ...

@Supna ; bahut din ke baad  ek light poem from you ..One which I understood in the first reading

@ Ritika  ; Just like the episode , ur post to had the dash of humor, emotions, feelings in it...welcome to Redux and glad to have u onboard,  my friend !!

@ Areeba, ; I am happy to see that despite  the hurly burly  of shifting , You still have maintained  ur benchmark !! 

@ Naz &  CB ; I have already shared my feelings about ur post ..but still want to say..Loved ur takes ..both were stand outs !!

@ sam ; I loved u clearly u explained the  'Lies' ...very insightful and commendable , hun esp writing with a fever...Kudos to u..

@ Sumi..Ur enthusiasm  brings a huge smile of joy  , keep  the enthu always !!

@ Mona ; A Honest summation...to the point n precise !!

@ Sheila ; Brilliant !! Brilliant Take ...  loved the angles u presented !!

@ Fari ; The Blue font sent me into raptures...Hugs Buddy !!  am  so delighted to see u and read You !!   Post ke baare main kya kehna.. sensitive,absly lovely ... the post of a true lover !!

@ NK ; A startling  view ...and ur Insight is a delight to read !!

@ Vidya ; short but well laid out  ...

@ Ranju ;  It was IP Soup for the soul !! yummy, Heart warming and left  me with a glowing feeling...

@ Ninnav ; Tilchatiyas ...a para  quite small but the effect was magnified...Wow ..a seasoned writer can do that n U did !!

@ Sharmi ;
Different facets of marriage and relations, explored dispassionately and honestly..loved the maturity of thoughts  n the way u penned it down

@ Riti; Even though  I have already expressed my feeling I would love to reiterate that ur post was the best written one on the 5 mins..it touched a chord in everyone..

@ Sul ;
My Star Girl !!

@ Tring Tring ;  U r the Natures Medicine  to the soul !!

@ Shazzy  & Sumana 
...A special applause and  kudos to u girls for always spreading cheer n warmth in the thread ..Clap

@ Sree/Shoorps ;
Thanks Love ..the post was  sweet n thoughtful just like u

Thank you Sathu!!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

mommamia

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sonshineN.Mussarrat

coolgal270

IF-Dazzler

coolgal270

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Hello lovely ladies.. Updated on Page 2...
Long post again today. How much ever I trry to shorten it, it never happensOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chani123

coolgal270

IF-Dazzler

coolgal270

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Time to go dearies! Will catch up with you all tomorrow!
Till then sleep tight and do NOT dream about Barun in white! LOL

Jhalak29Chani123

Post Reply New Post

Go to top