Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; The Three Musketeer's !! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

abavi

IF-Dazzler

abavi

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Anjarai Petti 

I have tried to do the Analysis of the episode based on the flavors of spices that is if found inside the Anjarai petti. Tried a different style- let me know if it's good...

Today's Epi- Mixture of Aamchur powder, Jaggery, Elachi, Black pepper powder and finally some somph!

1. Aamchur- Kushi comes in to see Anjali making Rakhi's for her brothers- hands over her raksha dagha- (how many remembered Shyam's raksha dagha?) Anjali accepts it but does not accept kushi yet. Kushi's innocent desire to have a brother of her own is bitten back by Anjali's remark about her substantial desire to spend some time with her brother and her question if it is too much to ask!

A subtle hint of the MU that has bubbled Anjali! She is happy for her chotey's Love life- She never intended to come in between him and his wife. She might be upset with Kushi- But this girl is her Brother's love- and she is happy for him. Her only want is that her brother to spend some time with her- She wouldn't have expected this if her love life hadn't turned upside down- the encounter with Buaji at Hospital has put in new thoughts into her mind- that probably the couple have planned and moved to GH using Buaji's illness as a false reason- they are getting away from all the hurricane in RM to concentrate on their love life-

Here there are two things that came to my mind- This is purely my opinion!

-          She is hurt that her brother thought that he wanting to spend time with his wife will be taken badly by her, his di and has lied to her

-          Her anger against kushi could be because she believes that her brother wouldn't have done this unless Kushi demanded his time with her

Why this spice? - What else other than Aamchur to denote the part which imparts a tart and slightly sour flavor ?

2. Jaggery -  Not only the brothers but the family gets together to surprise their sister/daughter who is not in high spirits of late due to the hurricane which is currently hitting her life. The scene was beautifully executedClap- just shows us how much the family gatherings like this fill us with genuine Happiness that we tend to forget the gloom that filled our heart till then. In Anjali's case she was feeling left alone, dreading about her child's future and the family comes together to celebrate her festival with all the josh that she temperarily forgets her worries and goes back to her old self!   The differences forgotten, Mami and Akaash get along with the gupta sisters to light up Anjali's heart! Even her brother who has never worn a Kurta decides to wear one to bring that smile in her... Anything for Di's happiness!Smile and did you all notice the "happy rakhi di" Does this guy have issues only with wishing Happy birthday? odd disorder I would sayLOL

Why this spice? Should I even mention?

3. Elachi - When Anjali wants to know who gave her chotey the idea to wear Kurta to surprise her, was she curious to know who put that idea in his mind? All these years she had cajoled him into wearing one, he has easily brushed it off- But now- he is standing there wearing the very one that she gifted him, the very one that she wanted him to wear long ago, the very one he denied- As much as the happiness that she gets seeing him wearing it today, she is intrigued too, to find out who brought in the change in him that she was unable to bring in.

Kushi's quick answer that it was NK's idea satisfies Anjali or does it? Anjali is not her old self anymore, at least not towards Kushi- Her very question proves this... some situation to ponder about!

Does Arnav know that it was Kushi's idea? Did Nk tell him so? We are yet to see... But even if NK did not mention the source of this great Idea to please his Di, Arnav would have recognised that ideas of this type get generated in his great wife's brain and not in NK's! And Kushi's quick response to Anjali's question and NK's awkward affirmation only strengthen's  Arnav's his belief about the origin of the idea- But he remains quiet as he understands the intention behind it!

Why this spice? we don't have to see its physical presence to identify that it's been added, the flavour shows itself and is appreciated- but elachi is simply casted-off and not consumed!

4. Black pepper-  Anjali gets a call from Shyam probably but yet again does not take the call and hides it from the family/ becomes secretive

Kushi who goes in search of Anjali finds her missing. Interestingly this time Anjali leaves behind her Phone before she goes for this secret rendezvous with her husband. Kushi does not give up and still searches for Anjali - and finds her bidding bye to someone!

Shyam's presence is felt even if he is not around on the screen! Anjali's secretiveness - Does it say that she still believes that chotey was at fault or does it say that she is ready to give Shyam a second chance? Will Kushi get suspicious just like mami? What will she do this time? Has she learnt her lesson not to keep secrets to herself or will she get into trouble again? Only time will say

Why this spice- It is commonly believed that during the middle Ages, pepper was used to conceal the taste of partially rotten meat ! now what rotten meat is Anjali trying to conceal? and technically this part of the episode did add spice to the otherwise sweetish episode!

5. Somph - Something to keep Munching!

If the AR group decides on a releasing a fashion dress line for pregnancy wear will they ask Anjali di to model for it?

Why this spice- timepass beyLOL

PS: Anjarai Petti (or Aintharai Petti- as it was originally known) forms a integral part of any south indian Kitchen- A box of spices - A box which has divisions in it for storing different spices for daily use.

Anjarai petti means Anju(Ainthu)+arai+petti= Five + Rooms+ Box, coming to think of it now, Mine has seven.. So does my Mom's and MiL's too... so why is this called an Anjarai petti still? May be in good old days it had only 5 partitions. Or people didn't like to call it Ezharai petti for obvious reasons.. Would they?

Edited by abavi - 03 August 2012 at 2:35am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineN.Mussarrattrintringsharmibalan--sumana13--ArhimaniacRJXXImziriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IP REDUX ; The Three Musketeer's !! (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonshine

IF-Dazzler

sonshine

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Hello Girls (and lone Boy!)

I liked today's episode; it was a visual treat. For a change, I loved the leads' costumes. The story is slowly unfolding… though the sudden jump from last night's episode grated.

Coming to the charecters… they are all flawed, aren't they?

Anjali…

Ever since the catastrophe involving you husband, you were broken, depressed, confused… I sympathized.

You were angry, devastated, and withdrawn… I sympathized.

You were clingy, possessive and selfish about your brother… I sympathized.

You were cold and accusative towards your sister-in-law, holding her responsible for your plight… I sympathized.

You made an effort to overcome it all… and I appreciated you.

But I think, now it is time you gathered yourself together. It is time you faced facts. Not that I am unsympathetic, but…

Your grown up, married brother calls you up and asks if it is okay with you if he spends the night with his legally wedded wife at her home, and you agreed. Still he came back to you, when he found out from you that you had made kheer with him in mind. He shared the kheer with you, spent time with you, shared your joy and assured you most sincerely of his lifelong support, love and protection.

And at the first whiff of prevarication, you are miffed with him… you tear up… and suspect him of abandoning you?

Grow up, dear! Go get a life, even if it is one with Shyam! Some mistakes are your own to make.

Go on, Anjali! Go for it!

Step out of your cocoon! Be free! Live!

And get hurt! Else, you will never learn…

GOOD LUCK, Dear!

And we get to see Shyam… which will be a bonus…

Arnav

You were flawed right from the beginning and proud of it! That's what I loved about you… you knew your flaws and accepted them. Then you met her, Khushi and started to change… subconsciously at first and then you started making earnest efforts. But some things never change…

Your capacity to love…

For a man who boasts of not letting such foibles ruin you, your feelings towards those you love are simply immense… almost awe inspiring. You love, you protect, you smother…

Arnav, my dear boy, love is not just about control, it is about letting go…

Be it your sister or your wife, set them free. Give them the gift of free choice and wait patiently; with your arms and the doors to your golden heart wide open…

Have faith in your love. They will home in… if they love you, as truly as you deserved to be loved. All you have to do is wait.

But first, you have to set yourself free; by opening up to your near and dear. Just tell your wife how much you need her, how much you love her.

Tell your sister everything. You have protected her a bit too much. She is a woman grown. Tell her to what extent you have gone in the past for her sake and her sake alone; and to what extent you are willing to go in the future, if the need arises. Keep no secrets, at least no inflammable ones.

Khushi

Difficult, aren't you? Flighty, crazy girl that you are… you confuse me. Or is it because you are yourself confused? Your selfless nature, your penchant for sacrifice, your craving for acceptance…

Your propensity to lie…

Your meddlesome nature…

Your slowness to learn from your mistakes…

Why? Khushi, why?

Sometimes Khushi, it is in the best interests of everyone around you if for once in your life you decide to become less selfless. You want to see everyone around you happy don't you? You think you can't be happy unless everyone around you is also not happy. Well, my dear, sometimes it works the other way round…

You can make others happy, simply by being happy yourself.

Go on!

Try it, my dear…

Spread the Sunshine!

Edited by sonshine - 02 August 2012 at 10:28pm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

rithuparnailuvarnavSairArshijpatel1289xyzw231sree89arshiipkkndbanglesprabhatakushikumarisanyukta90GirlOfFireamimusspsharmilacoolgal270nivedha84samanthanafareeSupna9win7namedxsharmibalan..mrinalini..Zuzana--sumana13--Chani123trintringArhimaniacDiamondLifeclarissajohnImziRJXXriyya6

sonshine

IF-Dazzler

sonshine

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

THESE DAYS THAT YEAR

I have been a bit preoccupied lately; my time on REDUX was curtailed severely. But in the recent days, I was flattered by the number of comments I received praising my efforts with "THIS DAY THAT YEAR". I had always intended to do a write up on the beautiful Teej Episodes. I was not able to do it on the dates concerned for which I apologize from the bottom of my heart. So I am posting all the 4 episodes concerned under a slight variation of title…

…for Shaz, Bushy, Jhalak, Koel, Nia, Sumi, Riyya, Shami, Sharmi, Firecracker, Sandy, Supna, Swapna, Nina, Sowme, Zu, Sul, Becca,  Megha, Megs, Trin, Divya, Kopal, Shastra, Shreya, Anna, Doods, Tanths…our lone Bhai, Naresh…

…and the list goes on…

…in fact, for the whole of REDUX! YOU ROCK! You Truly Do!

26th JULY 2011

It is Teej. The girls have yet to return from their prayers at the "Ichhapooran Ped". At GH, Buaji is snoring in the living room…

….. "Nand Kishooo…o..oore" …

Shyam is trying to sneak out. Buaji catches him and prevents him from leaving. The girls are back from the morning Pooja. Buaji notices the vermillion stains on Khushi and asks her sarcastically whether she had gone to do Pooja or to play Holi…

Khushi starts on her, "Arnav Singh Raizada, Rakshas-in-chief, ko maro dus goli aur hazaar taane" bhashan… Buaji distracts her and sends her off to get ready.

Lavanya has kept Teej ka Vrat for ASR at Anjali's behest, but she is finding it difficult to resist her hunger pangs.

Arnav and Khushi are in their respective homes, trying to get rid of the stains of vermillion, thinking of each other and their encounter that very morning.

Rabba Vey…

Both are having the same flashbacks. Towards the end Arnav remembers that Khushi had walked off when he had tried to initiate a conversation…

"Kal tak main uski baton se pareshan tha. Toh phir aaj uska yoon chhup rehna kyun mujhse bardaasht nahi ho raha. Kya ho gaya hai mujhe?"

At GH, Payal questions Khushi on why she is looking so lost, and Khushi answers unhesitatingly-

"Arnav Singh Raizada"

This episode also contained a lot of Manorama Gems…

Seeing Arnav unsuccessful in getting rid of vermillion stains

Aisan laagat hai jaisan humra make-up kitwa gir gaya ho Bitwa ke upar

On hearing Nani advice Arnav on living life carefully and avoiding stains on one's character and reputation, Manorama says…

Sasuma, ee toh washing powder ka Ad laagat hai

When Nani refused to be impressed with Lavanya keeping a fast for Arnav…

Sasuma… ee toh aap bahut hi strict hui rahi hai

Arey! Vrat aisan rakhe chahe vaisan, kahe le rahi ho tension

Vrat rakhi toh hai naa…

Ab upar se to modern kahaani hai to kya hua

andar se toh dil hai Hindustaani

At GH, Buaji gifts both the girls saris for Teej Pooja. Khushi is excited. The girls get ready, adorning themselves and helping each other, teasing and complimenting each other; and both are looking beautiful.

Bindi, kaajal, jhumka, choodi… they fill their aunt's heart with a hundred tender emotions.

Madhumathi is delighted to see them looking so pretty. She applies nazar ka tika on both. Shyam is mesmerized seeing Khushi. She is not aware of his preoccupation with her. Shyam comes to know that the girls are going to the same temple as Anjali and maneuvers them into going to a different one. He drops the gift bag he is carrying and a sari falls out of it. Khushi notices it. She comments that the saree is beautiful and who is it for… "Kahin aapke Rani Sahiba ke liye toh nahi?"

At RM, Anjali too is getting ready…

Madhumathi is busy matchmaking… she has plans for Khushi and Shyam. Shyam appears willing while Khushi is oblivious…

27th July 2011

Arnav decides to accompany Anjali to the temple. Anjali is surprised as Arnav never goes to the temple. Arnav says he is coming for Anjali's sake, not for the sake of her Bhagvan.

Oh! Really, Arnav!

You heard your sister making plans in the morning to meet a certain someone at the temple…

Okay, we understand you don't want to admit it, but we can understand, you just want a glimpse of her, don't you, and perhaps say something that has been preying on your mind for the past few days…

The Raizadas arrive at the temple, where she finds out that her silver thaal is missing. She is upset. Arnav decides to get a new one for her. Anjali tries to make him understand.

At GH, Khushi finds out she has brought home Anjali's thaal by mistake…

Buaji is exasperated…

Tumhara naam Khushi nahi, khudkhushi hona chahiye tha!

Khushi…

Duniya ke saare galtiyon par Khushi Kumari Gupta ka naam kyun likha hai?

The girls decide to return the thaal to Anjali at the Chandni Chowk Mandir first and then head towards the Savitri Nagar Mandir for their own pooja.

Shyam is not happy about this development.

Lavanya arrives at the temple dressed in a sari. Arnav is amused seeing her walk in, all shaky and looking as if she will topple over any moment. Anjali is pleased for Arnav and Lavanya, but is still disturbed over her thaal, which had the sacred thread meant for her husband.

The Gupta girls arrive at the Chandni Chowk Mandir. Khushi is feeling dizzy, but she hides it from Payal.

Khushi and Arnav spot each other…

Awareness… connection… the zing of an unknown electricity… a magnetic pull of one towards the other.

Thaal containing her offerings in her hand, she gazes at him.

He is on the phone, but perhaps he felt her gaze on him… he turns his head and sees her.

Draped in hues of the rising sun, adorned from head to foot, strands of her open hair flying in the wind, and looking… overwhelmingly lovely, she mesmerizes him…

He finds himself powerless to look away.

Phone call forgotten, he continues to fill his soul with the picture she made…

Who were the offerings in her hand intended for? For her God, the stone idol in the Mandir or…

The magic of the moment is broken by her concerned sister, who asks her what happened.

She is brought down to earth and he recovers from his reverie and walks off.

Khushi tells Payal that she wants to look at bangles, so Payal offers to return Anjali's thaal.

Khushi stays outside the Mandir on her own. She is wondering why the LG is there at the temple when he professes not to believe in god, when she gets another wave of dizziness. Deciding to find a place to sit down for a while, she starts climbing the Mandir steps…

True to form, the romantic saga proceeds without a glitch…

Khushi gets more and more dizzy; thaal in hand, she is staggering. Arnav who is on the phone again, turns to look at her as if he is tuned in to her by some invisible magnetic force. He sees her swaying…

The delicate heroine is overcome with dizziness and is about to fall. Her own Sir Galahad races to her side, jumping over obstacles, to the shocked surprise of the many onlookers…

The thaal drops from her hand…

Just as Khushi would have fallen down the stone steps, he grasps her hand…

They are locked right there in that moment in time… time stood still… the world froze…

She is unconscious, her eyes closed; his eyes riveted on the pale delicate features of the unconscious girl whose hand he has grasped. A feeling of fierce protectiveness washes over him as he hooks her arm around his neck and gathers her with utmost care in his arms…

To be continued…

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

jpatel1289sanyukta90payel3004kushikumaribanglesarshiipkkndamimusspsharmilacoolgal270nivedha84sreemeerafareeN.MussarratnamedxSupna9win7trintringsharmibalan..mrinalini..Zuzana--sumana13--sarra0ArhimaniacDiamondLifeImziRJXXclarissajohnriyya6

sonshine

IF-Dazzler

sonshine

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

THESE DAYS THAT YEAR (contd...)

28th July 2011

He walks with her cradled in his arms, up the Mandir steps...

Arnav deposits Khushi on a bench under a tree, just outside the Mandir. He sits by her, supporting her. Concern and worry are evident in his features. He doesn't like her knocked out! He prefers her hale and hearty and spitting fire! He tries to revive her by sprinkling water on her face. She opens her eyes, but is still dazed... and then...

Which one of us has ever, ever forgotten the epic moment when...

Arnav unintentionally breaks Khushi's fast by giving her water to the accompaniment of the music of the ringing temple bells?

Arnav and Khushi... DM's chosen pair... their fates are sealed today... to be one... to be together...

But the road to togetherness is rocky... oh! So rocky...

Khushi comes to her senses... she concludes quickly enough that she has been given water! Her fast is broken! She looks up to see whose hand it is that is holding the glass and gets an even bigger shock...

Arnav Singh Raizada

Khushi is upset. She had no intention of breaking her fast. But it was broken all the same, and by none other than Arnav Singh Raizada himself...

She blasts him for giving her water.

Arnav is miffed. Here he was... extending a helping hand to a damsel in distress... that too, a damsel he considers far beneath his notice...

(when he is in his senses of course, but the trouble is his good sense takes a hike and flies right out the window whenever he is in her vicinity)

...and the said damsel, instead of being eternally and suitably grateful is showering him with angry words. He tells her quite heatedly that he gave her water because she had fainted.

Khushi walks away, audibly asking Devi Maiyya's forgiveness for breaking her fast before the Pooja. Arnav overhears her and is furious.

Devi Maiyya too is not happy with Khushi's ungratefulness. DM had arranged things for Her darling girl so nicely and instead of acquiescing with Her well laid out and brilliant plan, the girl insists on being an absolute idiot! DM decides to give Khushi a little reminder of her manners...

Khushi gets dizzy again...

...and Arnav again grabs her by the waist and crushes her to him. They stand there locked in each others' arms and this time Khushi is lost in his gaze... a thousand thoughts unvoiced... a thousand words unsaid... a thousand feelings unexpressed are exchanged. Both are feeling, thinking; but can the other feel, hear or understand that which cannot be articulated?

Arnav recovers first...

"Pehle do kadam chalna seekho, phir apna munh kholna"

Khushi looks away under the intense heat of his gaze and notices his warm clasp on her shoulder and her own fingers gripping the fabric of his coat for support. Shaken and disturbed by the encounter, she steps back.

Khushi leaves to find her sister, but not before giving him a last glance over her shoulder. He is still there; he has not moved an inch, still searing her with his intense gaze...

At the temple, Anjali, for Akash's sake, convinces a reluctant Payal to stay for a while longer at the temple.

Lavanya and Manorama bond with each other. Mami complements Lavanya on her ability to find nicknames for everyone... (Chamkili and Mother India). Mami also complements her on her "Air Conditioned Blousewa"

Payal notices Akash gazing at her.

Khushi comes looking for Payal and meets the rest of the Raizadas and Lavanya. She apologizes to Anjali for the accidental exchange of thaals. Anjali reassures her and thanks her saying; she was worried she had lost it.

To which Khushi says...

Arey! Aise kaise khone dete hum? Aapki amaanat thi, isliye humne sambhaal ke rakhe.

Anjali convinces the Gupta sisters to complete the rest of the Pooja at the same Mandir, watched by a grim faced Arnav and a shy but joyous Akash. Throughout the conversation Arnav and Khushi exchange several stolen glances. It is a dance between them, one looks, the other looks away... the other looks back only to find the one glancing away...

Arnav finds his eyes drawn towards Khushi, while Khushi is unnerved by his unwavering regard...

"Why does he continue to stare at me thus? Why do I feel compelled to return his gaze?"

Anjali's husband has not arrived yet.

Shyam calls Khushi and enquires whether she had left for the Savitri Nagar Mandir or not. Khushi tells him that they are doing the pooja here only. He is not happy, but he tells her to finish up everything and try and get home fast as there are chances of there being increased traffic on account of Teej.

Everyone convinces Anjali to commence the Pooja; her husband will arrive by the time he has to end her fast. The whole Raizada clan along with Lavanya and the Gupta sisters advance towards the deity for the pooja.

Meri aankhon mein tum muskuraaye...

Anjali starts the Aarti. The entire clan pay their obeisance to the deity, hands folded, eyes closed in devotion...

But three disturbed souls couldn't find their peace...

Khushi and Arnav, standing near each other, are intensely aware of each other... Arnav takes every opportunity to gaze at Khushi. He couldn't stop himself. Try as hard as he might, he just can't get enough! Khushi is disturbed by his very presence, immediately behind her and slightly towards her left... finally, she shakes herself and firmly closes her eyes and tries whole heartedly to give her entire attention towards her God and Goddess...

Anjali is yearning for her husband's presence... he is yet to make his appearance...

Anjali passes the Aarti ki thaal to Khushi, who continues the Aarti.

29th July, 2011

Khushi is continuing the Aarti; Anjali is still waiting for her husband...

Khushi finishes her Aarti and is about to return the thaal back to Anjali, when the latter gestures towards Arnav. Arnav, surprisingly, does not protest, but comes forward readily enough to take the thaal from Khushi's hands...

Their hands meet.

She is shocked. Filled with trepidation she raises her eyes up to meet his.

Their gazes lock... hers disturbed, his(?) filled with challenge, daring her to react!

She lowers her eyes and steps back.

Lavanya takes the Aarti from Arnav once he has finished, and the rest of the Raizadas and Payal take their turns. Arnav and Khushi continue their hide n' seek with their eyes.

Arnav, on seeing his sister sad, moves forward to comfort her; Khushi moves away from the siblings to avoid Arnav's proximity. (And that is exactly what is happening now-a-days, isn't it?)

The womenfolk break their fast, except for Anjali, who is still waiting for her husband.

Lavanya compels a reluctant Arnav to break her fast watched by Khushi...

Khushi isn't liking it, no, not one bit... and the worst part is, she doesn't know why she isn't liking it... Arnav too notices that Khushi is disturbed by the tableau... what was that expression on his face? Satisfaction?

Khushi gets a call from Shyam asking her whether she has left the Mandir. She assures him that she is about to do so.

The Gupta sisters start taking their leave of the Raizadas. Anjali tries to stall them saying she wants to introduce them to her husband, but they refuse saying it is late. They walk away.

A disappointed Akash looks at Payal, and by now, she too is aware of his interest.

Arnav and Khushi too exchange glances. Khushi walks away with her sister.

The Raizada boys follow their respective objects of interest with their eyes...

Anjali is sad her husband has not arrived yet and vows to continue pooja till he does.

After a while, he does arrive. She is ecstatic and hugs him; he calls her "Rani Sahiba". And Shyam is revealed as her husband. He breaks Anjali's fast watched by her indulgent family.

Khushi has forgotten her thaal and runs back to the Mandir to fetch it, but misses seeing Shyam, even though she does try to get a look at him.

Hope you liked reading this. And now in an attempt at shameless self promotion, I have given below the links for my previous attempts at "THIS DAY THAT YEAR"...

8th July 2011

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3081327&PID=60526674&#60526674

11th July 2011

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3085247&PID=60687965&#60687965

12 July 2011

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3087178&PID=60791556&#60791556

19th July 2011

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3101655&PID=61269688&#61269688

25th July 2011

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3114923&PID=61690740&#61690740

Hope you will enjoy these as well...

Edited by sonshine - 02 August 2012 at 12:15pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

tahseenghorijpatel1289kushikumariarshiipkkndpaayaalamimusspsharmilacoolgal270nivedha84Zuzana--sumana13--trintringwin7sarra0Supna9namedxsharmibalanChani123ArhimaniacDiamondLifeRJXXImziriyya6

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Heyy All,

@ Shazzy  & Sumana 
 ...A special applause and  kudos to u girls for always spreading cheer n warmth in the thread ..Clap

Thanks Satya...

Originally posted by doodleberry

@ Bold:- ROFL ROFL  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

I wanted to but today I am not able to open my eyes... slept only for 3 hrs last night ... and Tant once she is here I'll crash ... 

Will cover everything on Friday ... Big smile  Will do the entire "Bird's Eye View" with a "Homework" for you all ... Don't worry I'll keep you all BUSY this weekend LOL

Doods...I'm waiting for your Friday's post ... for your bird's eye view ...

and for your homework ...

So the directors decided to directly swing from the tear jerking episode of yesterday Cry to a lighthearted and cheerful one of  Rakshabandhan Smile ... it was a complete contrast...
Although Arhi were there almost in every frame they hardly interacted Ermm... 

I wish the episode had started with the happenings at GH Day Dreaming... even without dialogues ... only expressions of Arhi would have done awesomely Day Dreaming... they don't need words... their eyes/expressions do all the talking Thumbs Up ...just to show how happy Arnav was to carry his DIL KI DHARKAN Day Dreaming... his princess back to his palace Day Dreaming ...ISN'T THAT WHAT WE ALL LOVE TO SEE?? ... we missed something Thumbs Down...

I was just looking at the family pics shot by NK and posted here by our darling Nia ...
In the first our Arnav Anjali are together with Devi maiyya blessing them ... so NO seperation for them ever Thumbs UpClap...
Coming to the next one we have Arnav seperated from Khushi by maamiji and Anjali Thumbs Down...and the last one has Khushi between Payash Thumbs Down... is this any indication of the things to come ???ShockedDisapprove
Will wait for the experts' views...

Pune remained qiuet and normal today... thanks to all for their prayers...
Strict curtailment of movements of students ouitside the premises has lead to everyone hitting the net ... server has become slow and looks like it'll crash any moment 

Edited by --sumana13-- - 03 August 2012 at 4:11am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84sonshinewin7trintringSupna9namedxChani123sharmibalanArhimaniacImziriyya6

Chani123

IF-Rockerz

Chani123

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonshine

I liked today's episode; it was a visual treat. For a change, I loved the leads' costumes. The story is slowly unfolding' though the sudden jump from last night's episode grated.

Coming to the charecters' they are all flawed, aren't they?

Anjali'

Ever since the catastrophe involving you husband, you were broken, depressed, confused' I sympathized.

You were angry, devastated, and withdrawn' I sympathized.

You were clingy, possessive and selfish about your brother' I sympathized.

You were cold and accusative towards your sister-in-law, holding her responsible for your plight' I sympathized.

You made an effort to overcome it all' and I appreciated you.

But I think, now it is time you gathered yourself together. It is time you faced facts. Not that I am unsympathetic, but'

Your grown up, married brother calls you up and asks if it is okay with you if he spends the night with his legally wedded wife at her home, and you agreed. Still he came back to you, when he found out from you that you had made kheer with him in mind. He shared the kheer with you, spent time with you, shared your joy and assured you most sincerely of his lifelong support, love and protection.

And at the first whiff of prevarication, you are miffed with him' you tear up' and suspect him of abandoning you?

Grow up, dear! Go get a life, even if it is one with Shyam! Some mistakes are your own to make.

Go on, Anjali! Go for it!

Step out of your cocoon! Be free! Live!

And get hurt! Else, you will never learn'

GOOD LUCK, Dear!

And we get to see Shyam' which will be a bonus'

Arnav

You were flawed right from the beginning and proud of it! That's what I loved about you' you knew your flaws and accepted them. Then you met her, Khushi and started to change' subconsciously at first and then you started making earnest efforts. But some things never change'

Your capacity to love'

For a man who boasts of not letting such foibles ruin you, your feelings towards those you love are simply immense' almost awe inspiring. You love, you protect, you smother'

Arnav, my dear boy, love is not just about control, it is about letting go'

Be it your sister or your wife, set them free. Give them the gift of free choice and wait patiently; with your arms and the doors to your golden heart wide open'

Have faith in your love. They will home in' if they love you, as truly as you deserved to be loved. All you have to do is wait.

But first, you have to set yourself free; by opening up to your near and dear. Just tell your wife how much you need her, how much you love her.

Tell your sister everything. You have protected her a bit too much. She is a woman grown. Tell her to what extent you have gone in the past for her sake and her sake alone; and to what extent you are willing to go in the future, if the need arises. Keep no secrets, at least no inflammable ones.

Khushi

Difficult, aren't you? Flighty, crazy girl that you are' you confuse me. Or is it because you are yourself confused? Your selfless nature, your penchant for sacrifice, your craving for acceptance'

Your propensity to lie'

Your meddlesome nature'

Your slowness to learn from your mistakes'

Why? Khushi, why?

Sometimes Khushi, it is in the best interests of everyone around you if for once in your life you decide to become selfless. You want to see everyone around you happy don't you? You think you can't be happy unless everyone around you is also not happy. Well, my dear, sometimes it works the other way round'

You can make others happy, simply by being happy yourself.

Go on!

Try it, my dear'

Spread the Sunshine!

Appu.. Brilliant piece of writing...
I can simply not put what I felt after reading this in words.. Superb! Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshine--sumana13--namedxsharmibalanArhimaniacriyya6

RJXX

IF-Sizzlerz

RJXX

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Res - not sure I'll write anything today as I'm flowing in and out of consciousness after seeing Arnav in that kurta pyjama

In the mean time, I'll leave you with a little anecdote; 

IPKKND with the family

On Screen: Arnav walks down the stairs in his kurta-pyjama.

My Mum: *sqeals* awww he wore a kurta pyjama for her. Changa ladga ya haana, better than his suits. Your dad used to have one just like that *blushes*

Me: (trying to hide my grin) hmmm

Ad Break

*Phone Rings*

My Friend: oh he looks quite nice in Indian gear, he's quite good looking.

Me: STAY AWAY!! He's mine, you only started watching it yesterday

My Friend: Alright Alright. Keep your pants on. - Oh its back, bye

Originally posted by tanthya

@ Ritika  ; Just like the episode , ur post to had the dash of humor, emotions, feelings in it...welcome to Redux and glad to have u onboard,  my friend !!

Thank You Tants,

I feel like the new girl at school who's making friends Big smile

Edited by RitJ26 - 02 August 2012 at 1:36pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndsonshine--sumana13--trintringnamedxsharmibalanriyya6

sonshine

IF-Dazzler

sonshine

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chani123

[QUOTE=sonshine]

I liked today's episode; it was a visual treat. For a change, I loved the leads' costumes. The story is slowly unfolding' though the sudden jump from last night's episode grated.

Appu.. Brilliant piece of writing...
I can simply not put what I felt after reading this in words.. Superb! Clap
thanksTongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndsharmibalannamedxChani123--sumana13--riyya6

Post Reply New Post

Go to top