Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; The Three Musketeer's !! - Page 86

Nina90 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bs_si

Me going with creative liberty😳...all the time we complain that they only bring mami's rishtedar...so this time they changed the track.

Or maby she went to a coma after all the family drama and just woke up? πŸ€”

And I guess its either another of Shyam's plan gone flop or Khushi's ultra super plan that made the fossil reawaken! πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Khushi  stands  in the room, tears streaming down her eye, Arnav comes slowly, wipes the tears ..just hugs her gently, closely *full on body hug* ..A teary eyed  *Happiness n moved*  slowly  sidles her hand and embraces him back..in her hand there is a chain of Pearls ...

*RANJU FAINTS*
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Khushi  stands  in the room, tears streaming down her eye, Arnav comes slowly, wipes the tears ..just hugs her gently, closely *full on body hug* ..A teary eyed  *Happiness n moved*  slowly  sidles her hand and embraces him back..in her hand there is a chain of Pearls ...

her dream came true.. 

he gave her pearls

omg i cant for the episode now!!
swapna08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Arnav wipes s khushi tears and hugs her she hugs him back
VO 2 lovers are meeting their difference are going away looks like Arnav and khushi are getting to gather all MU are gone Arnav wooing khushi is finally happening coz of that thee is romance between 2,its interesting to see these 2 act as they have fun on and screen,
Arnav gives a lot of gifts to khushi and asks khushi to unwrap everything by asking her to work again,he kisses her forehead
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sathu after reading this sree will run

Nina90 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sree07

I will...

In khushi voice... "I will not go back to RM...err I will not watch SBB"😳

Sree, SBB nahi dekhna hai to SBS dekho na? Or E24 atleast? πŸ˜‰
tanthya thumbnail

Arnav  has gifted her the chain...

VO saying that all MU seem to be clearing ...

Outside by the Tajmahal,

Arnav and Khushi.. both staring at one another..Arnav leans n kisses her on the forehead...

Her hair is all haywire ...

Then we have the Sarun Masti !!

Next Shot

Khushi comes into the room and is shocked to see the gift wraps, she thinks Arnav has given her a new job of packing n unpacking again ...Arnav  naughtily says,Yes and tells her to unwrap them while looking indulgently at her ..A flustered Khushi  begins to unwrap..

Nia.D thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sree07

😭

Niaaa Where are you...these girls are again picking on me and my fragile self control. πŸ˜­

Awwwle Sree... don't you worry, or cry... I'm here na.. right with you!!! Plus, we have our role-model Khushi, who weathers any storm, who carries on courageously, and stands up to jerks! πŸ˜›
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: abavi

Other way? you mean another vamp? I havent seen the pic yet..

Check out this.

clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: swapna08

Arnav wipes s khushi tears and hugs her she hugs him back
VO 2 lovers are meeting their difference are going away looks like Arnav and khushi are getting to gather all MU are gone Arnav wooing khushi is finally happening coz of that thee is romance between 2,its interesting to see these 2 act as they have fun on and screen,
Arnav gives a lot of gifts to khushi and asks khushi to unwrap everything by asking her to work again,he kisses her forehead

OMG OMG swapana mein mar gayi πŸ˜‰