Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: namedx

For those of you who celebrate it..
                   Happy Raksha Bhandan

Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thank U Shaz🤗 You added a extra dash of sweetness to day, needless to say  I❤️ U dear gal!!!
Edited by Jhalak29 - 11 years ago
Chani123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
K1.. Kahaan thi?mere dil ne Kitna pukara...😭
amimus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonshine

Hello Girls (and lone Boy!)

I liked today's episode; it was a visual treat. For a change, I loved the leads' costumes. The story is slowly unfolding' though the sudden jump from last night's episode grated.

Coming to the charecters' they are all flawed, aren't they?

Anjali'

Ever since the catastrophe involving you husband, you were broken, depressed, confused' I sympathized.

You were angry, devastated, and withdrawn' I sympathized.

You were clingy, possessive and selfish about your brother' I sympathized.

You were cold and accusative towards your sister-in-law, holding her responsible for your plight' I sympathized.

You made an effort to overcome it all' and I appreciated you.

But I think, now it is time you gathered yourself together. It is time you faced facts. Not that I am unsympathetic, but'

Your grown up, married brother calls you up and asks if it is okay with you if he spends the night with his legally wedded wife at her home, and you agreed. Still he came back to you, when he found out from you that you had made kheer with him in mind. He shared the kheer with you, spent time with you, shared your joy and assured you most sincerely of his lifelong support, love and protection.

And at the first whiff of prevarication, you are miffed with him' you tear up' and suspect him of abandoning you?

Grow up, dear! Go get a life, even if it is one with Shyam! Some mistakes are your own to make.

Go on, Anjali! Go for it!

Step out of your cocoon! Be free! Live!

And get hurt! Else, you will never learn'

GOOD LUCK, Dear!

And we get to see Shyam' which will be a bonus'

Arnav

You were flawed right from the beginning and proud of it! That's what I loved about you' you knew your flaws and accepted them. Then you met her, Khushi and started to change' subconsciously at first and then you started making earnest efforts. But some things never change'

Your capacity to love'

For a man who boasts of not letting such foibles ruin you, your feelings towards those you love are simply immense' almost awe inspiring. You love, you protect, you smother'

Arnav, my dear boy, love is not just about control, it is about letting go'

Be it your sister or your wife, set them free. Give them the gift of free choice and wait patiently; with your arms and the doors to your golden heart wide open'

Have faith in your love. They will home in' if they love you, as truly as you deserved to be loved. All you have to do is wait.

But first, you have to set yourself free; by opening up to your near and dear. Just tell your wife how much you need her, how much you love her.

Tell your sister everything. You have protected her a bit too much. She is a woman grown. Tell her to what extent you have gone in the past for her sake and her sake alone; and to what extent you are willing to go in the future, if the need arises. Keep no secrets, at least no inflammable ones.

Khushi

Difficult, aren't you? Flighty, crazy girl that you are' you confuse me. Or is it because you are yourself confused? Your selfless nature, your penchant for sacrifice, your craving for acceptance'

Your propensity to lie'

Your meddlesome nature'

Your slowness to learn from your mistakes'

Why? Khushi, why?

Sometimes Khushi, it is in the best interests of everyone around you if for once in your life you decide to become selfless. You want to see everyone around you happy don't you? You think you can't be happy unless everyone around you is also not happy. Well, my dear, sometimes it works the other way round'

You can make others happy, simply by being happy yourself.

Go on!

Try it, my dear'

Spread the Sunshine!

Loved the description of the characters .
sunshine99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chani123

K1.. Kahaan thi?mere dil ne Kitna pukara...😭

aap ne pukara hum chale aaye...😊 today hubby is wrking from  home as he is unwell.. so Redux aaj subah se hello hi ki jagah bye bye
Chani123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine99

aap ne pukara hum chale aaye...😊 today hubby is wrking from  home as he is unwell.. so Redux aaj subah se hello hi ki jagah bye bye

Oh.. Nothing serious I hope...
Best wishes to him... Hope he gets well soon.. 😊

Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Supna9:: Aap ki batieen aur alfaz dono ki sundar hai ye inhone
dil chura liya "jis umeed o yaqeen k rastey pe chala wo    
aaj wahi umeed o yaqeen khuch iss tarha se tootee'n
k bikhar gaye uss k khuwab sarey...phir bhi nahi mana wo haar"

Thank u jhalak 4 ur wonderful words ...its really give energy 4 another post..to think n to write...😊😃
Hello Hello Reduxian,

How is everyone feeling ...rich and happy, after all the gifts and mithai???? Today, I just feel happy, because even though I'm miles away from where I used to live IPKKND took me right back where I want to be.

So even though Rakshabandan is about one tying a rakhi to one's brother, for me it was always about me tying a rakhi to my muhbola bhai. He is a couple of years older then me and every year we have the same ritual (well I used to have the same ritual until I moved away)  I would run down and tie the rakhi and demand a gift and he would sheepishly say oh I forgot or open his mom's purse and give me random stuff, every year... year after year we would have the same ritual.

Why am I telling you this, because Anjali had a ritual and today Arnav turned that dream into reality. By far the best brother sister moment on IPKKND heck television in general. Understated, simple and effective. Anjali was never materialistic its the small things that give her pleasure. Loved every second of it.

Arnav, knows when his wife does things and why his wife does things. Khushi has always been a lonely soul, the only person she would confide in was Payal and when ASR blackmailed Khushi into marriage he took that one and only support from her, she now has to stand alone, yet from today I hope he is going to offer her his shoulder, he is going to shove himself down her throat if need be. Love it.

Interesting titbits, Arnav not happy about the way Mami talks to his wife... would love to see how this blows out... Khushi getting back some confidence and approaching Anjali, conversation is key... Anjali taking out her anger on Khushi,well obviously she likes Khushi but she loves Arnav, Khushi is going to bear the brunt... Khushi catching Anjali talking to someone, who is this mysterious person, IPKKND has this annoying habit of blowing up these so called suspense scenes, NEED I REMIND YOU THAT THIS SHOW HAS ONLY BUT THE ONE VILLIAN!!! PLEASE!!!!

I'm not going to go crazy today, because I have a work deadline breathing down my neck, so till tomorrow when I think I will need to write or it will explode out of me.

But before I go I have to shout out to Karan Godwani...

You might have the most silliest lines on the show but by God they don't seem silly when you say them, such commitment to your work is just amazing. Now the second I see NK I break out into a smile, and I couldn't stand the character before. You have sizzling chemistry with both Arnav and Khushi, not to mention the others like Di and Akash, Nani and Mami. Keep up the good work and twitter updates.

Master T thank you for the praise... if you were talking about me (if not well I patted myself on the back anyway)

Sandya, thanks for the pressure, you see I live up to expectations, so if you reserve a spot for me I will write... probably shouldn't tell you that.

And to all the lovely ladies of the thread, I have been so busy I have read some but not as thoroughly as I'd like, I'll be back in form next week I promise.

Until then...

this is my two cents

S

P.S. I don't stick around, please PM me your comments

Sandhya all for you:)
Edited by mommamia - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chani123

Oh.. Nothing serious I hope...
Best wishes to him... Hope he gets well soon.. 😊

thank u ...😊 over load of wrk stress...had been virtually keeping awake for 48hrs so the backlash
Chani123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine99

thank u ...😊 over load of wrk stress...had been virtually keeping awake for 48hrs so the backlash

Men!😡