Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
i would like to apologise for late WU as today rakhi ...hordes of guest home and just now got freee...havnt even changed..hehhehe..so plzz forgive for being so late

in red my comments

its mumbai and gauri mata siting in front of tv and JDJ is coming but her mind is on bhago words...if anandi has done soem thing like what you have done i would have kill her with my bare hands... lolzzz..no dont say like this...coz if this hapnes jagat pitaji maharaj will go back to jaitsir and be a big kabab mai hadeee for shivanandi...so plzzz no ways..dw we will request nad pray she makes you mental case where you wont spare jagat for a minute Wink... and gauri mata is complitely into tv like she is in trance... and jagat pita ji maharaj comes and watches gauri... kitna pyyar hai...lolzzz...he is like what the hell is going on...lolzzz..bhago is going on atm in your life...now you can decide which bhago it is Day Dreaming ... he makes gauri mata comes out of trance and says gauri whats hapening wiht you..its late you need to sleep...but mata is dam scared and says no jagat ji i cant sleep coz if i close eyes i see bhagooo... hehehhehe..bhago gauri bhago...bhago agyee bhagooo...yaar this is so confusing..which bhago wil it be D'oh ... pighead is now woried  and oh!so lost!like when pupy gets lost when his master is not their even if present and neglets him\her ... Cry our darling pighead is all woried about his beloved master..because he has to do lots of leking... he just holds her hands and says no gauri! you cant behave like this you need to sleep..that was dream..not some thing real and why she will trouble you...but gauri is adamant and says no she cant,she is scared if she sleps and bhago again enters in her dream as soon as she close eyes...jagat says dont worry...i will hold your hands like this and holds her hands and says will stay wiht you like this..trust him he ownt leave her hands ever ... how so cute...plzz dont leave her hands even i too beg you swetuuu... and he takes her to bed room and makes her asleep

there DS has plate of food and searching some one..who else but anandi..their anandi is siting on stairs and crying...DS goes to her and tries to make her eat but anandi refuses...DS now black mail her emotionaly saying bhago will be so happy seeing anandi behaving like this..crying and not eating..where ever she willl be she will be quit happy to see her beloved daughter like this and backs her hands of bite for anandi but before DS can keep the bite back to plate she catches her hands,anandi,and eats it...DS is happy her trick worked and finaly anandi ate some thing...and anandi just shifts near DS and puts her heads on her cheast and siliently cries...DS holds her in her loving arms and hugs her back with love and concern and warmth for anadi in evry action of her which is trying to console her need atm anandi is trying to take from her ... i dont want to make any coments on this scenario because i am daughter and i am mother too and i very well know even if i think of my mom not present ..it jsut gives me creeps and i am like all nuts thinking how i will survive if she will die and i am mom and i cant imagine dying leaving my daughter all alone to fend for themself...so guys i wont make any personal remarks...its a sentiment for those who are facing the loss seeing anandi atm what they have lostCry

gauri mata wakes up and searches for jagat pita but he is not there...she is worried so early morning where did jagat ji went...and saw a note on table...going to library...some MS studies and books refrence...will return soon...and then bell rings and gauri is like  ... bhago!!!! bhago!!!!!!!!!! bhago!!!!! its bhago!!!!!!!!! bell is ringing...bhagoo!!!!!!! yyaar kaun saa bhagooo D'ohsoch gauri mata...already jagat ji is bhagooo!!!!!!!!! lolozzz...LOL .. ... she is so scared when the bell rings like ghost has come and ringing her bell... well i thought all are gawars and unpadr and illitrate related to anandi..how come she ,i mean bhago!!!!!! became so educated and litrate ke even being bhooth dint just enter inside house and made gauri do some serzz susu daar sai..insted she became well behaved and rang the belllLOL how so rude bhago!!!!!!! yaar this is so confusing as soon as bhago words comes i get so all like what i ahve to do...its bhagoo...(run)...or bhagoo!!!!! anandi's mom... welll as bhago has become litrate and educated and rang the bell gauri is all scared and started swating and bell again keeps ringing..but at last she goes and opens the gate and its not bhago but her mother ...oh!man wasnt 1 enough in  senario ke you send the other peace of crack jack biscute ... god!save jagat pita now..well i duno god even wana trade where this duo trades..so!sorry jagat ji..here comes more nice and lovely trouble on your way..be ready to get some slapss..been long we dint got to see the exclusive scene for such a long time..we need our monthly dose naa..LOL  now she says to gauri i have got the solution for your trouble and she shows a potlee which consist the bhabhoti and she says this wil bring you your peace of mind back to you...and gauri is angry ... huh!am i hearing corect...Dead..but obvious i am hearing corect...ufff this hurts LOL gauri is against all this nonsence of her mom and says to stop all this but her mom is adamant and says the saint who gave is very intelegent and powerfull..he says you have to put on the place of bhago and ask for her forgivness and then her ghost will not trouble you..so let the kanwar sa do it...noe gauri mata is more angry eeeuuu!!!!!!Broken Heart i have a heart-attack...need to stop update if i need to survive ... she says she dosent belive in all this and nor jagat belive and science also says same..its my dream and i am scared about what happened to bhago what will this bhaboti will do... but great mom stops and says scienc and her education is not important atm with what gauri is facing...she has to think above all this ... i cant belive she said gauri to ask for bhago's forgivnesss..wat kind of mom is she reallyyy ????? it amazes me... Angry ... gauri says to stop all this nonsence and says jagat will never go to belaria and you are saying to let go jagat their when whole of anadi's family will be their..are you nuts...jagat will never go and after listning this then tou no way...but great mom some how convinces gauri mata ke she has to do what she is asking and has to send jagat pitaji to belrai as after so long time she got rid of evrything and now can start having a real family...so tis beter to start with nothing pending in past but all clear..so that no trouble comes on her way with her new begining with jagat pitaji maharaj ... oh!man keya emotional scene thataa..what a scene..such a lovly mom and her concern is so genuine..i am still crying for this kind of love..what  a love sir ji what a love...Dead...listning this gauri mata agrees and jagat is angry on gauri for thinking such nonsence and says no ways...and when he wanted to go for the cremnation cermny she dint let him and always barks about MS...MS...MS..now what lolzzz...here comes the reply pighead...why do you want to become a dog when you are being permanantly as personal puppy of mata ji D'oh ... gauri says he has to go and last time he went to jaitsir naa and for that he sacrificed his carrer MS... now he cant take leave for 3 days for her..its only a mater of 3 days and he need to go and do it for her..or she will go madand says how other day she almost put a patience in danger...so for her and for their sukhee sansar he has to go... yes!you have to come for our monthly dose..its been too long we are waiting pighead..come soon... and great mom says he has to put it all over the corridor or angan and he has to make shure no one sees him doing that and she suggest one more trick for him to go their.i mean to anandi's home so that he wont get into trouble oh!god!serizlyyy now where gauri got her trait is no more a secret or like who come some one can be like this...its her mom she is true example of sheer nonsence character and coplete sick woman..even being in mental case is less word for her ... she says great mom to pighead he wants her to get well soon naa... and some time he should belive others too...and sugest him not to go now but after 13th day and that time no one will be at home only anandi's bapu...so that time he will be alone and if asks whya he here then he can say yeh now they have no relation but before they ahd realtionship naa and due to that he wasnt abale to stop himself from coming and giving last ritual to bhago and gauri says this will be perfect and at the time of like this no one will ask him much of question ... god!where were you when this 2 pathatic character came to alive ... so it will be perfect time for him to go and do all the rituals her mom said only to rember what she is saying to do acureatly...

DS is watching album of anandi and is all sad to see the album and bhairo comes and silently tries to console her and they both take hold of each others hands...bus is shown and anandi and her bapu is in that bus and song is playing while the bus is going..choti see yaa umaarrr song... and then anandi and khazan let off bhago ashes in river and they both sad and crying..and prays for bhago relief after death and give her peace... their pighead is siting and thinking should he call nanadi...and even if he calls what will he say to her will she understand him...or infact will she take his call and talk to him or not what will he say to her ...   this man is realy nut crack keyaa...hwo can he even think of calling anandi...shameless character is even be ashamed of this creature ... their anadi cooking and salt gets finish and shouts maa salt is finish at home do you have another pak...and realises bhago is no more...and khazan standing and seeing her in pain and remembering bhagooo but is helpless to do anything... their shiv is thinking of anandi and her crying in cremation day and is worried about her and wants to be with her so that he can take away some what of her pain and can bring smile to her face again ... their anandi serves food to her father... and over todays episode 

voiceover - death is the only truth of life and it will come to your beloved one but that death of loved one also gives us strength to move on in life too

precap - pighead in car and thinking about what gauri said...to put it on the place where bhago took her last breath and spread the bhaboti their only...and great mom words remeber no one sees him doing it.. and his eyes goes to his hands where their is a little potlee of bhaboti..and car is moving in spead and mile stone shows belaria 6 more km... and then knock ...i dont think pighead did but anandi opens gate and saw pighead standing on door and evry one also sees him and full family stands up seeing pighead standing at door...

Edited by payalibm - 02 August 2012 at 12:43pm

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

webkapsobha229mvatsavgkantucoolxpragyakumarswarajgirsharmilaprasadRashmiSandeepmanni132svisha1314chunni1punchlinevanel_gparas99SinSinphloxykarimaanyeshhhhRosieChimani88shabana_79Simran114Shaista33viraf4uHeenapprattsnithi07NDDgirlnanda_gopargattuKamalikaGlakshmikrpiyushidskxxxsbadamgkskjagspaddysdk10brick_red-Swetha-priya_remixvrinda9183andvnaj7abi71abd_20AbhiAnilastminiloveidiotbox...-Riya-...nithasweetysarandeejagimonamie111Nanhi_Angelrukhsar.crazy-optimist-A2ZVictorycoolkitty_23ashred12anu rulzfuzzyfaceanna44Dew-dropswethasyam08dixie123sidra08Anu-ReddySuchi-aparnaumaDaltoniDon_theEvilkhusi_*prerna4rishav--Udhay--tamanna1391

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wu 2nd aug 2012" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monamie111

IF-Dazzler

monamie111

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
thank u payel for the WU!! Embarrassed..

how r u now? i heard that u had fever..hope u r fine now Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 the wu

payalibm

sush_

IF-Sizzlerz

sush_

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged

thankz for the awesome update
hope u recovered

payalibm

NDDgirl

NDDgirl

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update and your nice comments. 
Hope you are feeling better now

payalibm

vrinda9183

Goldie

vrinda9183

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Payal.
Hope you are feeling better now

payalibm

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Gauri and her mother perfect match for each other both selfish and disgusting beyond words DeadGauri wow i  am surprised  can a person be this much selfish ?Confused she is really selfish beyond words Dead...when Jagaya wants to go to meet Badi massi and  told Gauri how sick  she is and wants to meet him ..she was saying  no Jagat you can't go leaving your MS not for one day Angry.and when he went she was fully burnt and instead of trying to convince dean for his problem she found his absence and dean's questioning as an excuse to get him back and landed at Jaitser and how many times she has taunted him you shouldn't have gone to meet badi massi i told you you not to go  you ruined your career ...not thinking for once that woman was dying..it was her  wish to see Jagaya and his going there proved to be life saving for her she is alive today because of him otherwise they  all had  lost hopes  but it is not Gauri's concern ..according to her Badi massi can go to hell but Jagaya should not have gone to Jaitser  leaving her and his MS Angrynow for her own self and her stupid Bhago's ghost fear trying to kill her which is actually no ghost but her karma haunting her but a blind person like her  can't see that  and  Jagaya is saying he can't go leaving his MS she is saying  two days won't affect much ..can't you do this for me ...?can't you give me two days of your life for my peace of mind and soul? Dead( and that peace she will never get in this life because of her worksApprove )yeah he should do all for you ..give you all days of his life ..fulfill your wishes  no studies no career comes in between when it comes to  fulfill your wishes ...when it comes to others his family members they are of no importance then  career is more important  ... you are   not only his wife but  mother , father , grandmother , massi everything ...Dead so he should only fulfill your wishes ...what a self centered disgusting woman...Deadand her mother matajee ..jai ho Deadafter seeing you i have no doubt Gauri is actually your daughter .and you are her mother  not a single doubt ...Dead i am glad at least Jagaya talked some sense today to Gauri despite being educated you believe in such ghost and Babhuut stuff nonsense ..and didn't want to go to Bilaria with what face he will go there ...it was hard to convince him but Gauri knows his weak points..he is big emotional fool emotional torture works on him  and she did that with emotionally blackmailing him ..do this for me ...please can't you do this for me ...blah blah blah ...disgusting Angry..Bade papa where are you ?Cryplease come soon can't see this love story of JaGo..want to see their break up and see these both mother and daughter crying their heart out Angry

poor Anandi its so hard for her ..she is missing her mother so much ...well its really hard to lose your dear ones  and mothers !!!!!!!!!!...shudder to even think about it how hard it will be for a person to lose his / her mother ...OuchSumitra can be a very sweet and nice caring mother for Anandi but she can never replace what Bhago was for Anandi..no one can replace your real mothers ...the wound Anandi has received of losing Bhago can never be healed by anyone 
feel so sorry for her Ouch

Edited by mahi12 - 03 August 2012 at 7:29am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SinSinsdk10AdorableAnushaandvAbhiAniMisseshapayalibmanu rulzSuchi-sidra08

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!

payalibm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.