Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

WU:02/08-Will Vineet007 succeeds in revealing?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*webkapsuecritakayvandana.bandarumrvlsmedhsKushi27gujaratigirltalaashharvyBsankAMSTjerksReenaKAditiDbeej81smile365daysfarzidhjariansanika1507Humtum25sweetybahlshiny3pmshah1nani2011payalchunni1oceanbreeze11tv123456pearldesaiJannat786aasaxena3ivanta29nandrjpkwebbelNeetsdent4ubostaniandirk41boomerHridiheartsmartekomaspuniragHeenapviraf4uAnfalsushavviprefix3Westwickviramameetasingh4pps_ppsprattssinipillaiami_31ronnie85amritab-Deepali-Ritu-cherieLoverrima001abi71shwetha85poo_supij&b84kajal03-Happy4Ever-aishrayrtmsnancy1996Luv-Shonitadi_guptacoolkitty_23kaverinithyamkvswan20romiosugar1chatterboxshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU:02/08-Will Vineet007 succeeds in revealing?" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
done with the update. so today i strongly feel it is Suhasi!!

She is dadi of Bulbul and u can expect that thing for her to do. Ohhh shocking precap DeadDeadDead

I think Mona will remain alone and send kids with Pradeep. lets c but i feel she is not going to return to Pradeep.

fingers crossed. Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10ami_31rtmsaishray

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
thanks for the post.yes it will be pradeep's mother.pradeep knows this.is he not using her?will vineet say the truth to mona?one thing is for sure mona is going to face a serious problem n she will be at the receiving end.and Anushka madam is in her own world.hp she doesn't fall?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishrayswethasyam08

shwetha85

Goldie

shwetha85

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the detailed WU..Hate the precap..I am very upset with Suhasi since now she is behaving like a MIL..Thinking only about her son and not about MonaAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31Anfalaishrayrtmsswethasyam08

Arshi-licious01

IF-Rockerz

Arshi-licious01

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update! 

So Suhasi did all this? I really thought she was a different saas, maybe she should think what she would do if she was Mona with a deceitful husband like Pradeepů. Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
i still doubt its suhasi  but then precaps and promos are always confusing

i think more its pradeep doing

hmm bulbul issue is there and they cant seem to handle it at all

vineet really needs to give space to mona i feel

and what happend to mona's voice yday

thanks swetha for update

aishrayswethasyam08

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Awesome Update Swetha :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Fantastic update Clap

I also think Pradeep is causing all the problems and his mother knows about it. Maybe she went to pay the money on behalf of Pradeep and Vineet misunderstands this thinking Suhasi is the problem Confused

Argg We have 3 days to ponder over who is Mona's culprit  Angry

Edited by aishray - 02 August 2012 at 9:46pm

rtmsswethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.