Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

~*PSH WU 2nd Aug- Adi's suspicion increases *~

tulipdaisy IF-Rockerz
tulipdaisy
tulipdaisy

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*rashojennyrsgujaratigirl1pritiaggarwalAMSTanitat53Opandayptailorsuecreshma12amivpgaya_subTrini1982vita_narineshivnirmildleosandy_rbeej81adhewarHumtum25eshachmilwebssprsdshiny3locomotoDeviRahimbux21mshahidlmaharajhlalitha13ninieMubiswtyyeshhhh~~~Sweta~~~sapnokiraniMmaydaboodd.coolrgattuHeenapheartsmartp3cubedMamanashiv0624crazzykuriPrincess3101cupdJ12L85d.singhSharee12RaleighbcatamritabPutijaChalhovzeezee55croziaxxKBCFanGauri22lidvinromancefanSandy66komal07JulieDShell16-Azy-anna44OmaRamdassMR21seelaksswan20pallavi25KhatamKahanipyar-ishk

cupd Senior Member
cupd
cupd

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Thank you for the fast update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

martalindatulipdaisy

-Naresh- IF-Rockerz
-Naresh-
-Naresh-

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Thanx arathi for beautiful WU. well i m waiting for 6th aug episode..Smile.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

martalindatulipdaisypyar-ishk

tulipdaisy IF-Rockerz
tulipdaisy
tulipdaisy

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged

poor vicky looks like nothing can save him now. Things have gone too far and against him.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatmartalinda-Azy--Naresh-pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

I've lost respect for Gulabiya, I mean WTH is she doing how is this for Sugni happines. Gulabiya is emotionally black mailing her own daughter for nothing. Yeah I get her not going to the wedding or giving blessing but the family has to listen to her too and cut Sugni off since she the soul provider.

Explain to me again how is Gulabiya any better then Vik. Gulabiya says Vik is no different from other Thakurs but only his methods well the same goes for her too. Gulabiya is doing all in the name of love for her daughter and so is TM only thing he doesn't ask Sugni to choose.

Adi is a toad Dead

It okay to be angry and disappointed but disrespectful can't be condone

Edited by pyar-ishk - 02 August 2012 at 11:34am

niniecroziaxxJulieDLaila2009tulipdaisy

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update.
The writers are not giving Vikram a chance to redeem himself at all before the weddingCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipdaisy

.King-Of-Kings IF-Addictz
.King-Of-Kings
.King-Of-Kings

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipdaisy

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Thanks for the update

I've lost respect for Gulabiya, I mean WTH is she doing how is this for Sugni happines. Gulabiya is emotionally black mailing her own daughter for nothing. Yeah I get her not going to the wedding or giving blessing but the family has to listen to her too and cut Sugni off since she the soul provider.

Explain to me again how is Gulabiya any better then Vik. Gulabiya says Vik is no different from other Thakurs but only his methods well the same goes for her too. Gulabiya is doing all in the name of love for her daughter and so is TM only thing he doesn't ask Sugni to choose.

Adi is a toad Dead

It okay to be angry and disappointed but disrespectful can't be condone

tonight me did skip, saw only few scene.. but fortunately or unfortunately, i saw G scene, and i annoying at her... she behaving like as vikram want to sell sug or want to kill her.. poor guy VS he is total alone and no one with him.. Cry   ... cvs tumne itne sundar show ka styanash kar diya...Angry Ouch

niniecupdtulipdaisyLaila2009pyar-ishk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index