Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Did Angad Love Kripa?

Fariha Newbie
Fariha
Fariha

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Hi,

I am confused did Angad love Kripa? When Angad is sitting alone in his room or any where else he always start to think about Kripa. On that time I feel like Angad loves her. But when Angad makes a evil smile on his to Kripa or the way he talk with Kripa or when he get angry with Kripa on that time I feel like Angad don't loves her. Angad always stay happy but when he saw Kripa he get angry and walk away from there. But today's eposide on May 3 Angad's 1 hour special. On that time when Angad saw Kripa to wear tops like that he was looking at her at Kripa was like start to dance, it's kind of like that type of thing she said to Angad, like she was wisppering and say this. On that I was feeling truely Angad loves her 

kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 11:29am | IP Logged
well he is attracted to her BIG TIME.......well if it is love then he doesnt kno that he loves her.....................but there are feeling for her
envious_eyes Senior Member
envious_eyes
envious_eyes

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 11:31am | IP Logged
i think angad loves kripa..he loves her but doesnt want to accept it since he says he doesnt beleive in love..but of course he will one day realise that he is in love with kripa and that will b one of the most rocking times in the serial..im just waiting for that to happen...and abt that evil smile n all, well he doesnt want to show kripa that he is attracted towards her thats y he does all that..
Angad Senior Member
Angad
Angad

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 10:23am | IP Logged

But Eposide when I saw May 4 2005  specially on that time Car time going to party together. On that time i feel Angad actually loves her a lot. Like he start to love her.

Look actually I am Fariha. I change my username. And it changes into Angad.

didi Newbie
didi
didi

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 5:51pm | IP Logged

hi,

I am new on this forum btw, I think the day Angad discovers that he loves Kripa will also be a turning point on the show and like all Ekta shows, the charm will be lost and like someone mentioned in one of their comments earlier,misti will come into the equation, his mom might mess up more and one thing will lead to another and so on and so forth.

I believe that once the original story line exhausts, they start writing shows just to keep their ratings up,and its sad that the indian audience cannot appreciate an honest romance all the way. Passion and love cannot be displayed, but extramarital affairs, illegitimate children, vulgar videos are all order of the day.  So all fans of romance, enjoy these scenes while they last as soon romance will fly out of the window and ekta's magic will begin.

I hope for once that she keeps the romantic aspect going and builds a really romantic future too for them.

Love to all and love reading all your updates, so keep them coming,

Didi.     

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top