The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

I hate kiya's mom erghhh...!!!!! :@

..preethi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..preethi..
..preethi..

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
ok... till now i was quiet but today i realy wana burstout! i realy hate kiya mother..how can she be like this to kiya? though her elder daut s a pop star she shld gve equal imp to her younger lso na? now many things coming in my mind which i wana list out!
1. very main point! i think kiya's mom is not orginal mom i mean not biological mom may a step mom r sumting...
2. i think 1ly this attitude of her mom made her like this..strubbon & a headweight girl(i litraly don wana mean it! i just thout this..)
what u guys think about this?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

samratrocks..DamonCrazy..The007Shivani

..preethi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..preethi..
..preethi..

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
no one wana comment??? strangeConfused
.Comics_Music. IF-Rockerz
.Comics_Music.
.Comics_Music.

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I agree yaar...her mom shouldn't be partial towards her...both of the daughters should be given equal importance!
But Kiya has a lot of patience in her, if my mom had done something like this...mein unko do baatein then & there suna deti!!!
About this step mom thing, possibilities are endless!!

Edited by Ritu_Cool_2197 - 02 August 2012 at 10:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
agree me to hate her mom poor kiya
-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I have a feeling that she loves Anya more than Kiya. And I dislike her for that. It just shows and I realize that's whats gonna bring everyone together. Where as Kiya's mom is mean to her and Kiya feels ignored, KD will try to patch up/complete Kiya
lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
It actually shows the reality that parents are partial towards their kids. I think it has become a long lost myth that every child is equal in the mother's eyes (just my POV). I am not blaming anyone or anything but these high society women are like that, too self centered. Anya gives Mrs. Gujral more attention and pride hence she is partial towards her elder daughter. Whereas Kiya is still young and pretty much useless to her at the moment. Sad tragedy, this woman is just using her children for her own benefit. Bigger tragedy, it's all real and happens all around us. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22100littledevilsFieryLioness

Tabzy IF-Dazzler
Tabzy
Tabzy

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
i actually hate her as wellAngry
The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
If that was my mom I would flip off and I must say Kiya has a lot of patience and yeah also Kiya's mom should give importance to Kiya also and I would like to see Kiya stand up for herself in front of her mom and I want to see whether Kiya's dad is also like Kiya's mom or whether he actually cares for Kiya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index