The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Why they dont????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Why parents dont understand that kids have their own dreams their own way to think their own way to live their own way to express them... Y they just always force their decisions... like today KD's baba and Kiya's MOm ...they even didn't ask them to clarify themselves ...Y they cant  ... atleast they shud ask ...unki izat izat baaki bachon ki respect kuch nhee...Y ...KD self respect is hurt today ... and Kiya ...poor gal ...i wish koi uski jagah par kabhi na ho and agar ho to KD jesa use koi mill jayeLOL... but seriously y ???

tell me ur opinion on this...

Angel...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22-Araina--Simz-marauder..DamonCrazy..The007Shivanisnowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why they dont????" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I agree I mean they should have at least asked for an explanation

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Endurance

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Babes,to tell you in one line,it's bcoz-

They are parentsLOL

But yes,its sad that how sometime they take stands without looking into the real matter,afterall we are individuals & we are born with some respect too.

then again if you place yourself in their-They are elder,has worked hard to earn respect when their self-respect or honor gets hurt for us,they are bound to be react badly..

Its human natural I guess..We'd not understand kids when were were one & now when we do,we actually say "Kids!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spicySugar..marauderEndurance

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
No wonder KiSha are messed up.Who wouldnt with parents like that.

Endurance

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Well simply as Piya said because they are parents. But I guess they should not forget what it is to be young. I hope this show contains track not only for the growing up of students but also parents.

Endurance

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Parents hai issi liye... They care for us deep down but on the surface, they always show the hard way around. Maybe this is one way of them of making us strong and face the world? LOL

Endurance

-Simz-

IF-Rockerz

-Simz-

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
I agree with ya!!! Parents alwayz interfere in our life :/// Even, without asking the truth!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.