Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

--Rumeli--

IF-Dazzler

--Rumeli--

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
SwaRon, the one word enough to let us go back to the time when it exacty started since 20th april 2012 n had been writing fairytale since thereafter.. but the gradual lack of connect post confession track was making it difficult for us to watch the piece of nonsense shown in the storyline of D3.. Dead

The drastic change in the part of swayam-sharon's characters was doing nothing more than just ruining their initial charm, n their reduced amount of screen space was adding more fuel to the fire!! Angry

But after what it implied like a decade for swaron fans, SwaRon finally had been shown back to their track conversing in their utmost normal way n for the first time it felt as if they are now being shown as a couple like for real...

Swayam saying I love You, n Sharon being Sharon said I like you! still no complains! atleast their is some movement in track! The pehla nasha bg was being missed in true cute swaron way n today we got it too!!! Embarrassed

Talking about their own selves, sorting out own issues, and rather being what they used to be in a lovable way!!

looking at the episode finally it can be said it had SwaRon in it which had been lacking since many days..what else does matter after all SwaRon fans are getting their due!! Smile
Its scary to expect much on the part of the CVs when it comes to SwaRon..bt 2day they definitely had something different in their meals.. Cant trust my eyes as they gave us SwaRon with a glint of their true charm.. Shocked

some1 pinch me please! share ur views!!! Wink

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahna.tripathishikha31sudhi1829Swaron4eva_SabzMolly.Swaronhkl75neeliyernly4usharon---Shweta---Satluvsd3gunnu1NabzKaJenDMGPhosphenesshreyasi28Radioactive.Tanuka_TanHaRafzSnoweySuku_SwaRonmarauderABBY92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon: Am I dreaming or is it real??? ^_^" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Loved their convo a Lott!!!
Really felt good after watching today's epi!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Rumeli--

Swaron4eva_Sabz

Swaron4eva_Sabz

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
The episode totally bought relief to our discontent! 

--Rumeli--

Suku_SwaRon

IF-Sizzlerz

Suku_SwaRon

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Aaj maine episode nahi deki phir be I am so so happy to see so many posts on swaron. I am glad MU tho kadam hogaye naDancing

--Rumeli--

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
This sure is a reality which felt more like a beautiful dream. 
After days of torture for us SwaRon fans this is nothing short of a miracle. Wink
Loved the entire SwaRon scenes, and sure the return of pehla nasha BG score was a delight.
Swayam and Shaorn sharing their feelings and clearing out their MU, and then the epic moment when Swayam tells Sharon that he loves her and Sharon blushing hard and telling him she likes him was awesome. 
Swayam very well understands and appreciates that Sharon has come a long way in owning up her feelings and being vocal and sharing the like for the first time. 
Heres hoping the happy SwaRon moments follow Big smile

--Rumeli--

ABBY92

IF-Sizzlerz

ABBY92

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
It was a real good day for SwaRon and their fans !!!

The old SwaRon seem to be finding their way back and I just hope we get them back fully soon !!! Swayam saying I LOVE YOU to Sharon was really needed as the way he was behaving the past few days had made me begin to question if he still does love her and it was good to get that assurance back that YES, SWAYAM DOES AND WILL ALWAYS LOVE SHARON !!!

Above all this, the best surprise was the fact that Sharon responded to Swayam with an I LIKE YOU which is a real big deal for Sharon to do !!! It was good to see SwaRon sitting down and sorting out their issues in a calm and mature way which was what we wanted to see post the confession !!!

I really hope this means that the old SwaRon are coming back and that the CVs don't go breaking our dreams yet again !!!

--Rumeli--

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
It was indeed a special episode for SwaRon fans. As you mentioned degrading of chracters, less screen time and no real face to face conversation was making the last so many episodes completely unbearable for SwaRon fans. But finally today something to cherish about.

Right from starting this episode began with different note. I just loved how finally Swayam and Sharon had face to face conversation and that too calmly with being complete honest wih each other and by remaing truer to their character. Nothing extra. And as you mentioned the 'Pehla Nasha' tune also made a comeback. It was indeed a pleasant surprise. And finally the 'I love you' and 'I like you' part was like cherry on top.

It was awesome to see positive progress in the SwaRon track after so many days. Now just hoping it continues. Cv's no more bazinga now.

Edited by marauder - 02 August 2012 at 9:46am

--Rumeli--

Aahna.tripathi

Aahna.tripathi

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
yaaa...totally lvd their scene...they were so cute & the precap was awesome. Just dying to see them

Post Reply New Post

Go to top