Originally posted by ruchs

Friends

Absolutely true sweets!!Embarrassed

And this is my 2000th post on my dear lucky charm's thread!!!Embarrassed
Special friend
Congratulations

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My ghost boy last Part p 92 (Page 86)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ruchs

IF-Dazzler

ruchs

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mel420

Friends

Special friend
Congratulations

Awww big big giant Khali hugs to you too!!!!EmbarrassedHug

angel-ki-shona

angel-ki-shona

IF-Rockerz

angel-ki-shona

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

Friends

Special friend
Congratulations

Awww big big giant Khali hugs to you too!!!!EmbarrassedHug
Embarrassed

ruchs

angel-ki-shona

IF-Rockerz

angel-ki-shona

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Part 16
It was the wedding day. maan  didn't even glanced at his dulhan and before he knew it he was a married man. Maan walked with a heave heart towards his bed room he had decided to make the best of it. Starting now he had to atleast figure her name out. He looked at her the veil was not showing her face. Maan coughed to get her attention but she didn't look at him.
M:Eh Hi HG righ that' s your nickname
HG nodded.
M:What does it stand for
G:Human Girl
M:Geet
Geet smiled and showed her face
M:How
G:I told dadi everything the day you yelled at me this is my life don' t interfere. I wanted to tell you that I love you that day but you where in you dust danave Mode Ghost boy so I decided to call dadi and tell her everything. Dadi acted to be ill so she could convince you. You know how happy you where when you said ke you will meet the dulhan straight at the mandap.
M:Thank you geet
G:No need to thank me Mr.Khurana
M:Thank you geet for reminding me that I have destroyed the sweet naive geet with my own hands
G:Maan what are you saying
M:Thank you Geet for ruining the most precious day off my life thanks to your briliant plan I couldn' t even enjoy my own wedding.
G:Maan I
M:Thank you Geet for letting me now how much I have to pay to have played with a girls emotions.
G:Maaan
M:Thank you geet for making me so scared of the punishments that I will never dare to even think of doing something like that ever again
G:I
M:Thank you geet for ever since I did a sin for making my life a living hell. Thank you
Having said that Maan left the room. What have I done I never meant to hurt he like this Geet thought. tears made their way out of her eyes but she wiped them away. No it was not time to cry but to manofy him. She changed and walked out of their room.She saw Nakul in the hallway.
G:Nakul have you seen Maan
N:I saw him going towards the terrace
G:Thanks.
Geet walked towards the terrace.She saw Maan starring at the sky. She hugged him from behind.Maan felt difference in her hug. She hugged him like she used to hug her ghost boy. he liked the feeling,but he was still angry on her.
G:I am sorry ghost boy
M:Hmmm
Geet kissed his cheeks.
G:I love you Ghost boy I always did
She turned him towards her. Now he was facing her. She cupped his face.
G:You know Maan I always thought you where a real ghost the article was one big fat lie
M:I know
G:You know, how
M:Your eyes tell me everything
G:Hmmm So I am forgiven
M:Excuse me I am feeling sleepy
Maan walked downstairs.Geet smacked her head uff Geet your so dumb what kind of statement was that.She walked towards her room Maan had closed his eyes when he saw her coming he acted like he was sleeping. Geet sat next to him and carresed his hair. She kissed his forehead and muttered I love you. Then she put her head on his chest and dozzed off. Maan whom was awake smiled by her antics he fellt his human girl had returnt. Yes he wasn' t angry anymore not after cute acts, but he decided to tease her a bit more. She derserved it after the hell she let him go trough he thought. He smirked, hugging her he also fell asleep.
Geet woke up she saw Maan getting ready for office.
G:Maan your going to office
M:hmmm
G:Maan today the next day of our marriage
Geet walked over to him and hugged him from behind.
G:Maan I love you
M:Geet I am getting late excuse me
G:Hmmm
Maan was working in his cabin when geet entered with his files.
G: I' ve got the nodia files shall we work on it
While working
G:Maan you know why I left Gw
M:Why
G:Because without you I felt suffocated
Maan wanted to hug her badly but he controled himself.Getting no response geet continued her manofying. She kissed his cheek
G:Maan I love you
M:Miss handa do you have any shame kissing a married man maybe you forgot then let me remind you I got married yesterday with HG
Geet glared at him which Maan returned with a smirk. geet now knew he wasn' t angry anymore. Fine she thought I can also play this game.
G:Sorry sir bhoolghi acteully to tell you the truth I don' t care
M:Shame on you how can you think to break another girls house
G:Is it my fault your that hot sir
M:Shame on you
Maan stood up and left his cabin. He walked towards Yash with a smile on his face.
M:Yash I am going sight seeing inform Geet
Y:yes sir
At KM
Geet was fuming at home he left but couldn' t tell me but why should he tell me, who am I. Maan entered the kitchen to find a fuming Geet.He hugged her from behind.
M:Human Girl I missed you so much
He kissed her cheek
M:You know Misty there is a shameless girl in my office she knows that I am married still she hits on me
G:WHAT
M:Disguting right
Geet glared at Maan. Maan did his best not to laugh.
M:But don' t worry Human girl your ghost boy only loves you
He carresed her cheek. Geet blushed she hugged him
G:Maan your horrible
M:What have I done Misty
G:That poor girl loves you and you
M:But I only love my human girl
Precap:Why is Maan blushing and stammering in front of the board membersConfused
gurmeet choudhary?@gurruchoudhary

Score was bad. But i hv geared up to give the bestest of my best for my next. For that i need to stay. Go all out u all

gurmeet choudhary?@gurruchoudhary

Guys this time is THE time when your votong is utmost needed. As many as much. To see me be thr for further prfrmncs

Edited by mel420 - 17 August 2012 at 5:40pm

The following 91 member(s) liked the above post:

rostJaneRochestermishimhottyangelshubhiguptamkd.70sravanthi93Candy_jsSarah08star432pearl.whitesri_harshasushloveaahhhashwimaaneetfatiya52110divyaraghanigoyalkalpna123asmi123mans22PoonamTlovepooanna12nityapreet.harmancrazy_125NawabZadicutestarzCiaMaaneetsheetalahlawatrunishasanam1234ufatema_007princes939keerthi90Arsheelasree.maneet-eiya-cherieLoverangelaraflalitha..$ara_$hachi286pearlanjalisen85gurti30sridevi_nana1411kabslocksdreamymishti88CheckmateIWinDei_Gratia16anyaa.gurtiCherishhTia-AFreeBirdsweetsampa39tellymelil.mizz.smexiiHanishadevilazy-sleeperPriyasideepali1022ramaheshritzy09_AngelSonu_Niharika.Nair-Prithi-ambbihaCutieTejuseemamarymandy15flowers4umandymoremaaniqrat_areebHansaNlove2_somaRemya_PillaiTyro_BlackPearl_zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6impoojavermavrinda22Little_Mermaid.MonaSWritestamanna1391-Orchid-_CookieMonster_spvd_Maaneet_drrose31

HansaN

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaN

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Awesome one

angel-ki-shona

flowers4u

IF-Sizzlerz

flowers4u

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Awesome updates ...totally cute

angel-ki-shona

sweetsampa39

IF-Rockerz

sweetsampa39

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
yipppeee finally i got one of my prediction correct,maan came to know on d 1st night itself dat he indeed married his human girl.,...Awesome manaofyng session by geet ,luved it.

angel-ki-shona

love2_soma

IF-Sizzlerz

love2_soma

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
kitni budhhu hai hum...humein yaad hinehi aye k HG is human girl...but m happy dat dey got married...

awesome n lovely update...

loved it sooo much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update n also fr d pm...

continue nxt prt soon plz...

eagerly waiting...

angel-ki-shona

Post Reply New Post

Go to top