crazyforindia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i get the feeling ranveer also has a disturbed atmosphere in his household and his behavior is a way to deal with it. i know a lot of people are against ranveers smile when kd got slapped butin a real life situation any one in ranveers position who felt the same angst ranveer feels for kd would have reacted the same!! i think we are not able to sympathize with ranveer as we have not been told his story like we have with the others and once we know we will understand his character a lot better:)) 
on a side note i love both the couples and i really want to see a jealous kd and ranveer ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
also want to see a friendship between kd and panchi i think that would be good to see😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yup me too dont think ranveer was wrong today to smile i mean KD and him are practically the ENEMIES of enemy...KD also dont loose a chance  to mock ranveer and vice versa...we are yet to see the ranveer's past and the truth of his parents and i think he is parent less and is hiding the fact...i also like to see ranveer and kiya getting friends..that would make KD furious :P...i also like juhi n samar more in the serial juhi to utni dikhayi hi nai abhi tak ...but i am liking the story as it is unfolding.would like to see detention ...
Love,
Piya😳
sujana9 thumbnail
i dnt think ranveer is wrong!! in  enemies dat happen .. ndppl r using d word HATE already..😲 dats shocking..!
actually it would be awesum.. to know his problems his childhood which is not OUT yet!

totally wanna know more abut RANVEER !!<3
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Won't comment about R/KD thing of today,as it's not about Ranveer only but KD also they keep passing comments on eachother..be it money money money,mocking,smiling evilly or commenting on one's Casanova image.

But yes..I'm more interested in watching how the makers unfold the story of these kids..there background & why they are the way they are ! KD/Kiya,we know it already..

But Ranveer's one is yet to unfold,so yeah Im looking forward ..hope it'll be well handled & well described.
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
According to TBP launch video interview Kunal said ranveer parents died when he was little :)
FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
in today's epi when Piddi talked abt Ranveer's parents
his expressions were enough to tell everything is not alright...
i can't say i hate him coz i love KD...  i like him...but some time his behaviour i really dont like...  its his character that they r showing his upbringing like this only...  
i dont mind if they r frnds or not...but throwing Money on KD's face and now laughing on somebody's else's misery...
i dont like this behaviour not coz KD was there...if anybody could be there at KD's place my opinion remain same...

m sure Ranveer doesn't hate KD as mush as Kiya do
but still she was sad...if she pretend to be cool girl it wasn't tough for her to give a moke smile but nooo she didn't...
so i think what Ranveer do was wrong...not that i hate him or anything like that...
FieryLioness thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Rimzy93

According to TBP launch video interview Kunal said ranveer parents died when he was little :)

oh really????
but piddi said his parents r always out of town
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by--meet-

oh really????
but piddi said his parents r always out of town

me to saw in tbp video he said his parents died dunno now abt y piddi said so
FieryLioness thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-viratmanvi

me to saw in tbp video he said his parents died dunno now abt y piddi said so

oh i haven't seen any such vid
then may be he has step parents
or may be like his mom died and dad opt for second marriage and now parents don't have time for him
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ranveer's past is yet to be unrevealed. If we refer to the launch party video where Kunal says that Ranveer is a "parentless" child and then compare it with the shadow that crossed his face at the mention of his parents always being out of town, I get a strong feeling that he is lying about this. Maybe his parents are already dead but he isn't telling anyone. Maybe Panchi knows but no one else does. Idk, his super carefree personality means that he is not bothered about his parents. OR maybe they are always out of town and he is used to it. His parents weren't called so maybe Princi knows his situation. Jo bhi ho, his present is definitely a reaction to his past. It just has to be revealed now.