Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

crazyforindia

Groupbie

crazyforindia

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
i get the feeling ranveer also has a disturbed atmosphere in his household and his behavior is a way to deal with it. i know a lot of people are against ranveers smile when kd got slapped butin a real life situation any one in ranveers position who felt the same angst ranveer feels for kd would have reacted the same!! i think we are not able to sympathize with ranveer as we have not been told his story like we have with the others and once we know we will understand his character a lot better:)) 
on a side note i love both the couples and i really want to see a jealous kd and ranveer EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
also want to see a friendship between kd and panchi i think that would be good to seeSmile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22ArShi90maaji89sups2222100littledevilssujana9maraudersoni595lostmymusic...DamonCrazy..The007Shivani-Araina--Jwalamukhi--MamuKiBhanji-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "yet to see ranveers situation" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sups2222

Goldie

sups2222

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Yup me too dont think ranveer was wrong today to smile i mean KD and him are practically the ENEMIES of enemy...KD also dont loose a chance  to mock ranveer and vice versa...we are yet to see the ranveer's past and the truth of his parents and i think he is parent less and is hiding the fact...i also like to see ranveer and kiya getting friends..that would make KD furious :P...i also like juhi n samar more in the serial juhi to utni dikhayi hi nai abhi tak ...but i am liking the story as it is unfolding.would like to see detention ...
Love,
PiyaEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforindia2cute4u_22sujana9-MamuKiBhanji-

sujana9

IF-Rockerz

sujana9

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
i dnt think ranveer is wrong!! in  enemies dat happen .. ndppl r using d word HATE already..Shocked dats shocking..!
actually it would be awesum.. to know his problems his childhood which is not OUT yet!

totally wanna know more abut RANVEER !!<3

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforindia2cute4u_22sups2222--Greeshu---MamuKiBhanji-

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Won't comment about R/KD thing of today,as it's not about Ranveer only but KD also they keep passing comments on eachother..be it money money money,mocking,smiling evilly or commenting on one's Casanova image.

But yes..I'm more interested in watching how the makers unfold the story of these kids..there background & why they are the way they are ! KD/Kiya,we know it already..

But Ranveer's one is yet to unfold,so yeah Im looking forward ..hope it'll be well handled & well described.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforindia2cute4u_22sujana9FieryLioness

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
According to TBP launch video interview Kunal said ranveer parents died when he was little :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FieryLioness

FieryLioness

IF-Sizzlerz

FieryLioness

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
in today's epi when Piddi talked abt Ranveer's parents
his expressions were enough to tell everything is not alright...
i can't say i hate him coz i love KD...  i like him...but some time his behaviour i really dont like...  its his character that they r showing his upbringing like this only...  
i dont mind if they r frnds or not...but throwing Money on KD's face and now laughing on somebody's else's misery...
i dont like this behaviour not coz KD was there...if anybody could be there at KD's place my opinion remain same...

m sure Ranveer doesn't hate KD as mush as Kiya do
but still she was sad...if she pretend to be cool girl it wasn't tough for her to give a moke smile but nooo she didn't...
so i think what Ranveer do was wrong...not that i hate him or anything like that...

ash_jodhaakbar

FieryLioness

IF-Sizzlerz

FieryLioness

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimzy93

According to TBP launch video interview Kunal said ranveer parents died when he was little :)
oh really????
but piddi said his parents r always out of town

ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -meet-

Originally posted by Rimzy93

oh really????
but piddi said his parents r always out of town

me to saw in tbp video he said his parents died dunno now abt y piddi said so

FieryLioness

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.