Celebrity Fan Clubs

~Woh Kisna Hain#2~(CONTEST PG 40) IMPpg47 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 158

Manasi_16

IF-Rockerz

Manasi_16

Posted: 21 June 2006 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Hey guys great job!!!!! Akki has really done a fantastic 1st post Clap

BTW, I also think we should add the link to our 1st fan club in the Akki's post...that was we will not lose it...coz it has some superb siggys

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Woh Kisna Hain#2~(CONTEST PG 40) IMPpg47 (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indiangirl07

IF-Veteran Member

indiangirl07

Posted: 21 June 2006 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Virgo_Stars

Hey puja.. is that your new sig and has sweta made it, cause it looks awesome!! wow puja i just love ur sigs!

Naina

thx you!!!

well, jsut stopin by before goin 2 scool

bye!

Virgo_Stars

IF-Veteran Member

Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 21 June 2006 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Manasi_16

Hey guys great job!!!!! Akki has really done a fantastic 1st post Clap

BTW, I also think we should add the link to our 1st fan club in the Akki's post...that was we will not lose it...coz it has some superb siggys

I agree with Manasi di. Akki that is a wonderful postClap just 2 suggestions:
1. As Manasi di suggested, pls add the link to the first fanclub on the first post at the very top so that it is easily visible.

2. As julu suggested earlier, pls make the topic of the post in capital letters as that makes it look really attractive and easily noticable Smile

thanx
Naina

swt.smile

IF-Sizzlerz

swt.smile

Posted: 21 June 2006 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!! Big smile

Wooooooooooooooooooo ... Congo on Kisna's 2nd Fan Club Clap And Aaki ... The homepage looks sooo good !! Big smile Great Job Huny Hug

Keep Posting !!

KISNA ROCKS !!! Tongue

Kisna Ki GF x Embarrassed

swt.smile

IF-Sizzlerz

swt.smile

Posted: 21 June 2006 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Hey Guys ...As Aaki opened the second fan club ....who is gonna open the third?! Cus Aaki told me that u guys signed up till 5th or 6th ...So dono ... and i would like to open one as well ... so can u tell me who is openin the 3rd .. 4th ...5th etc pls ... that would be appreciated ... Thank u soooo muchhh ! x

Kisna Ki GF x Embarrassed

swt.smile

IF-Sizzlerz

swt.smile

Posted: 21 June 2006 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Hey Guys Tongue.... I made this for Kisna FC Members ... you can use it if u feel like ...so here it is :

Direct Link : http://i5.tinypic.com/1554cqx.jpg

The quality is not that good .... and I'm not perfect in makin siggies ... well I just started ... I also opened a shop with Aaki ... but then my PSP got messed up and whenever i made siggies ... the quality was soo bad so I closed it .... and now Aaki got her own shop .... but alone Ouch so well dont know if u guys will like it ... its small so its quality doesnt show that much ... but still .... its not that good ... i hope my psp starts working well again .... well use it with u want ... or else no worries ! Smile

Take Care
x Ishi Aka Kisna Ki GF x Embarrassed

swt.smile

IF-Sizzlerz

swt.smile

Posted: 21 June 2006 at 8:37am | IP Logged
So anybody there ?! Confused Can't wait for today's episodeeeeee ....

Dil Maange Moreeeeeeeeeeee !! Embarrassed *blushes*

Ok gtg .. I'll be back latrs .. Byeee !!

Keep posting ... x =)

x Kisna Ki GF x Embarrassed

Lil Ms.Sunshine

IF-Veteran Member

Lil Ms.Sunshine

Posted: 21 June 2006 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swt.smile

Hey Guys Tongue.... I made this for Kisna FC Members ... you can use it if u feel like ...so here it is :

Direct Link : http://i5.tinypic.com/1554cqx.jpg

The quality is not that good .... and I'm not perfect in makin siggies ... well I just started ... I also opened a shop with Aaki ... but then my PSP got messed up and whenever i made siggies ... the quality was soo bad so I closed it .... and now Aaki got her own shop .... but alone Ouch so well dont know if u guys will like it ... its small so its quality doesnt show that much ... but still .... its not that good ... i hope my psp starts working well again .... well use it with u want ... or else no worries ! Smile

Take Care
x Ishi Aka Kisna Ki GF x Embarrassed

aww..u're sig is so cute...i fee like hugging itHugonce moreHug
thanks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top