1 [5.88%]
0 [0.00%]
6 [35.29%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
My guess is we will see the first signs of the Adi-Sugni jodi happening by September...they will befriend each other...my serious viewpoint is that Adi will marry Sugni to save her izzat/reputation on that day...I really hope the writers do this so we can stop guessing and hoping that Sugni-TVS will happen.  That way we can walk away sad, but less anxious. Better to endure the pain all at once than prolonging it. RIGHT?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdHillyloveVinnie79

survi035 Goldie
survi035
survi035

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Its sad that the CVs built this whole TVS and Sugni thing and have kept it going for soo long which ended up building quite a good fan base and I do sympathize with SugVi fans and believe they should have been more clear about how they were going to change TVS and Sugni's relationship. However, its good that everything is being cleared up. 

SugVI fans are sad because Sugni will soon meet Reva and Adini fans are upset because Adi has been changed. What a sad situation.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveJulieDForeverSHINeeLaila2009

br200910 IF-Rockerz
br200910
br200910

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
  i think..one month...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index