Fan Fictions

Arshi FF: Dewdrops! Epilogue, Pg: 45, Mar 17th 2014 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 47

Inked

Goldie

Inked

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Screen-worthy first meeting!
Look forward to next.
This feels very much like the spirit of the tv show.  
(Please ship that iPad to me--address below--my school notebooks were covered with paisley doodles)
Maya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

redberrydreamymayaJerryTheMouse

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi FF: Dewdrops! Epilogue, Pg: 45, Mar 17th 2014 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aukview

Aukview

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Nice! Looking forward to the next update.

Please PM me :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamymaya

mistyrains

IF-Dazzler

mistyrains

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Wonderful chapter :D

Edited by mistyrains - 04 August 2012 at 11:32pm

dreamymaya

rubysk

IF-Rockerz

rubysk

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Lovely... Thnx..

dreamymaya

dreamymaya

Goldie

dreamymaya

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Sorry friends..had been busy..but today's precap made me happy and it inspired me to write..its a short update..I will be back with more...write to me what you like in this story..what makes you waiting for updates...it a kind of encouragement and inspiration you know..and do share any thoughts which you have..which i could develop into some interesting scene..

Chapter 3

She could feel her heart still racing at a higher rate, the moment she saw his eyes widening in surprise, she felt a jolt, and did he recognize her? She had been drowning in those midnight black eyes instead of the pool until JP called out his name.  She knew that she wouldn't be able to catch any sleep tonight; a certain pair of eyes would be bothering her sleep, she thought with a smile.

Arnav couldn't believe…was it…? He took a deep breath and sat down on his favorite poolside recliner. He looked at the iPad in his hands. When he touched the slide to unlock it asked for its secret passcode. Yea!  So there was someone who was just like him, who keeps everything locked. Her eyes! It was so much like hers. He ran his right hand through his hair and looked towards the stairs through which she disappeared. He knew that the self-imposed distance from her would be soon coming to an end. He remembered Di telling him that they would be soon coming down for the wedding. But then he didn't catch when they would be arriving and now days he ran away from Di when she started on marriage details. He was soon to tell her his engagement plans and that reminded him to finalize the deal with Lavanya. She was a sweet girl and a good friend who willingly accepted to help him out of his difficult situation. He owes her one. That made him call Aman and asked him to buy a gift for Lavanya. As he got up he looked at the swing, which gently rocked itself in the breeze. It was going to be a long night; her hazel eyes brought back lot of memories.

Her melodic laughter reached his ears first and his eyes automatically went to seek her out. She was coming down the stairs with Akash, her hand linked through Akash's arm and he was telling her about things which Payal hated in him. She was having a good laugh hearing what Akash was saying when suddenly she felt someone staring at her. Of course it has to be him- The Lion King! :-)

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

vanesha230hopalongsuganya91Petunia11Oyester09jalebezara28naj84mrignprerna27fanfollowerdarkninjasaj111dhahiTinkJiacutie13Aukviewarshi10arshiArshi94kritibalaFrozen_Anatuli_jayeefamiyakhusiarnavInkedQwertyui45678hiuytlmvidya.sanjaymeem17DEE2803joe_arhilovespellabraxosannabsaavan_lover-Misek-moonlight2630sanny-beautifulkirti123ipkkndfanforevajen_xsinceremeJammy-daljeetshree10ameena671monsi08zafilaksh65JerryTheMouseriafnasmashitupajoopHansaN-afsha-seeta_naipsEccentricaRasgulla_sp

daljeet

IF-Dazzler

daljeet

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
nice update,though short.
so i think u shud make it clear what is with the deal with lavanya?is this a marriage of convinence?????then this is gona get interesting.

ofcourse the chemistry bwn arshi,the sparks tht the yshare wen they r around.n her brother bondings.thts what makes this story interesting for me

dreamymaya

ipkkndfanforeva

IF-Dazzler

ipkkndfanforeva

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
nice update!

love the idea behind this FF!Big smile

thanks for pm and update soon!Smile

dreamymaya

ajoop