Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF: Dewdrops! Epilogue, Pg: 45, Mar 17th 2014 (Page 33)

bewakoofLadki IF-Rockerz
bewakoofLadki
bewakoofLadki

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
finalllyyy read it...felt good afrer readng d last 6 chps...wich i couldnt read bfr...bt m confused...khushi confessed her love fr arnav or not n wat abt arnav...cont sooonnn plsss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamymaya

mylifedesi Newbie
mylifedesi
mylifedesi

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
i just read your entire story today and i must say it's amazing. it was addicting and made me want to continue reading and when i finally reached the end i was disappointed. i hope the whole misunderstanding with arnav and khushi is cleared soon. and i adore the relationship khushi shares with everyone. please continue soon

dreamymaya

dhahi Senior Member
dhahi
dhahi

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
i lovd all the updates dear...
the song seq. r mind-blowing..
i can literally imagin the couples enactin the steps...
u r bcomin a v gud writer i must say...
keep it up...

dreamymaya

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
@ch.27 part 4...
wow !! pavan-aditi dance !! ek dance mein itna sab kuch ho gaya !!

dreamymaya

dreamymaya Goldie
dreamymaya
dreamymaya

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Hey dears,

I am posting the chapters in IF since few couldn't view it in blog. But please visit the blog to see the visualization effect of the story..

Chapter 14

Bangalore Airport

Lavanaya, Akash and Aman were at the coffee day shop inside the airport having a light snack and coffee while Arnav sat at the VIP lounge furiously typing something into his iPhone. He had been in a bad mood from yesterday which in turn had made the life of Aman and Akash a hell. They had to fast-track many of their meetings and had wind up their work at Bangalore in a hurry since Arnav had wanted to leave to Coimbatore early next day. Lavanaya knew it must be related to Khushi while Akash feared it must be due to some mischief done by the twins hence he had given a red alert to NK stating that they will be arriving by noon at Coimbatore. Arnav had been successful in keeping Khushi out of his mind for 2 days with his busy schedules but he had been receiving news about the twins from time to time from his source at Coimbatore. The twins didn't run into any trouble, they were enjoying the wedding shopping and wedding rituals. Most of the time the twins were seen with their friends. Arnav hadn't contacted Khushi for two days, no calls, no messages, many times he had taken his phone and almost dialed her number but then he cut the call before it got connected.

He knew his abrupt leaving from Coimbatore that day without even wishing her bye wont be easily forgiven by her, may be that's why she didn't call him or may be when she got her friends she didn't want him. This thought brought the image of Sunny into his mind and he slammed his phone down. No! he didn't like sunny at all, Khushi is his best friend and he is Khushi's best friend, no one else could come into between their friendship. He had put a firm lid on his feelings for her but at no cost he is going to give up her friendship.  He didn't want to mess up their friendship with his feelings for her that's why he even had Lavanaya as his fake fiance as a reality check. He now wondered how she might have felt when he had introduced Lavanaya as his fiance to her. Did she feel the same uneasiness he felt when he saw her with Sunny? He shook his head, what is he thinking? Sunny is her friend not fiance. But even as a friend, he didn't like sunny occupying a place in his heart. Khushi is his only best friend and same way he wished he were the only best friend she has. He didn't know why he was getting irritated thinking of all this. Arnav Singh Raizada always had everything under his control, then why is everything relating to Khushi going out of his control? He got up frustrated and boarded his private jet.

During the flight, he again thougt about her, yesterday he had finally dialed her number and waited till the call got connected and rang. But she didn't attend the call, instead he received a text saying "Busy!" he threw his phone, was she so busy even to talk to him? She didn't even call back later or any other texts from her, his source had informed him that the twins and friends were now at the bungalow outside the city where the wedding is supposed to take place next day.He had given the orders for winding up all their meetings and assignments at Bangalore that day itself since they are flying out to Coimbatore next day and will be leaving to Delhi from Coimbatore next day itself.

Coimbatore

The wedding rituals had begun from yesterday evening; the pooja and traditions were fascinating concepts for Khushi. She thought of Di many times during the pooja, even had taken some snaps during the Pooja and send to Di mailing her about the meaning of certain specific pooja's meant for the prosperity of couples and their married life.

Today early morning was the marriage ceremony and she had worn a kancheepuram silk sari with the help of Keerthi. She was wearing sari for the first time and this red-bordered cream-white sari was quite heavy. But she looked stunning in it. Sunny and NK had wolf-whistled her when they saw her. 

She was busy watching the after marriage games played by the newly wed couple hence she didn't notice the new guests who have arrived. She was pulled to the middle of the dance by Keerthi and was soon joined by Sunny and Alexy. NK saw Arnav, Akash enter with Lavanaya and he rushed to them, introduced them to Vinay and his parents. He saw Arnav's eyes searching and finally being set on a particular person who seemed to be lost in music and dance. He saw the eyes being softened but then becoming hard chips. Arnav informed NK that they would be leaving as soon as possible but Vinay interfered and asked them to stay for sometime during the reception in the evening. Akash and Lavanaya diffused the situation by convincing Arnav.

Khushi saw Lavanaya and Sunny saw Arnav at the same moment. While Khushi looked surprised, Sunny smiled inwardly. He knew Arnav would be here from NK and he was not surprised. Yesterday when Arnav called to Khushi's mobile, it was with him since Khushi had gone with Keerthi to get the bride ready. It was him who sent the text to Arnav and he immediately deleted Arnav's call from the call log and deleted the sent message since he knew Khushi kept on checking her mobile for a call from Arnav as an involuntary action. Sunny had been Khushi's dance partner and he saw from Arnav's face that it didn't sit well with Arnav. "The man is completely head over heels in love with his friend, who had the same feelings for him, but did he realize that or did she realize that? I don't think so! Well, its time for action Sunny" Sunny thought. Khushi saw Arnav standing next to Lavanaya and looking at her without a smile, the moment their gaze held, and she felt so many emotions at her heart. She had stopped dancing but was still holding on to Sunny. Suddenly she felt her anger, how he avoided her past two days and now he is here, she felt like hitting his head with the jalebi tray that the waiter near by held in his hands. She turned to dance but had lost the interest. It was then Akash came near her and told " Wow, my baby girl look like a princess in sari". She smiled at hearing her darling Akash bhai's voice and her anger vanished, she turned to him with a full smile and they hugged. 

Lavanaya was watching Khushi as well as Arnav's reactions "Both are damn fools and stubborn souls!" she smiled and thought. She linked her hands into Arnav's arms and he was startled by her action. Arnav was lost seeing Khushi in sari, she looked gorgeous; he couldn't tear his eyes off her. He saw her looking at him surprised but then her expression changed into a cold anger and turned away while still holding her hand on that damn guy's shoulder. 

NK informed her that they are supposed to leave halfway through the reception, which made Khushi angrier. They weren't supposed to leave till next day evening. She knew instinctively that it was Arnav's order. Well, she wasn't going to leave easily. She told Akash with a great smile that they will come with their friends' day after tomorrow and if Arnav is busy they can leave tonight but no way Khushi or NK is going to come halfway through the party. Akash dared a sideway glance to look at his brother and saw Arnav's jaw clench while Lavanaya looked surprised with a smile. NK knew this would cause a explosion from Arnav but he knew his sister well when she was stubborn, he chose to be quiet while Sunny enjoyed this.

Edited by dreamymaya - 21 November 2012 at 8:48pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

sini#81teessaPetunia11zunaishaHemaSuryasukritaa12saj111Pd2012TinkJiaFrozen_Anacrazyji..Sri..sd..lg..anerameem17arnshikirti123Shamz94mika17sinceremeameena671EccentricaRasgulla_sp

dreamymaya Goldie
dreamymaya
dreamymaya

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged

Chapter 15

Arnav moved forward to Khushi while she stood her ground looking at Akash who seemed to be like a deer caught in the bright headlights while a nervous NK was thinking how to diffuse the situation. "Don't you do dare make a scene Khushi! You are leaving with us tonight, that's final. You have time till 8pm today to enjoy with your friends. We will come to pick you up at 8 sharp. Be ready" He looked at NK when he told the last part of the sentence. Khushi was still looking at Akash, her face angry. When Arnav turned to leave, he heard her "We won't be ready by 8pm! Don't waste your precious time Arnav Singh Raizada!" Arnav smiled and replied back "You will come with us, have no doubt!, because as you said, I am Arnav Singh Raizada!" With a sharp look towards Sunny he left the place. Lavanaya was amazed by Khushi's reaction; no one ever stood against the mighty ASR or challenged him. "Well, this is going to be interesting!" she thought with a smile. Akash and NK looked at each other and then at Khushi who was looking at Arnav's retiring back fumingly. 

Sunny understood Khushi's anger was due to Arnav's avoidance for the past three days. He was stunned when Khushi retorted hotly back to Arnav and Arnav's reply and killing look towards him gave Sunny a shiver. He gulped and pulled a stubborn Khushi aside as soon as Arnav was out of sight. "Khushi what's wrong with you? Why did you defy him? You know he became more angry on me than you!" Sunny vented out in frustration and fear. He continued "Yes I did agree and I didn't forget the bet Khushi but that doesn't mean that I will be the dinner for Arnav Singh Raizada. That man didn't even give a cordial look till now; forget cordial, he looked ready to murder me".

"You are a coward. All men are! What do they think of themselves? Only they are right? Only they can do anything they want? What do you all think?" Khushi hit Sunny on shoulder in her anger and turned away from him. She continued, "He comes here today after 3 bloody days and demands me to be ready and dance according to his tunes, what does he think? Do you know the past three days he didn't bother about me! Now suddenly he….." Khushi trailed for the words by gritting her teeth in her anger and the sadness and disappointment that she held at bay threatened to pour out. Sunny took a long breath and turned Khushi back to him "Khushi, I am sorry, I have a confession to make!" Khushi was still looking down, trying to hold back her tears. Sunny swallowed once again and continued "Well! You know, he did call you". Khushi's eyes flew to meet sunny's in surprise. 

Sunny gulped and continued "You know yesterday when you were inside for the turmeric bath rasam of bride, your mobile was with me and …" Khushi interrupted him "I didn't see any miscall or texts".
"That's because I erased it" Sunny answered and his mischief smile was back while Khushi looked stunned.
"I didn't attend the calls, he called twice, then I send him a text with one word "Busy" Sunny's smile was broad now and he could see Khushi's mind processing the facts. "See that's why he was here all of the sudden and this urgency to take you back, got it? Sunny made it clear for her. Khushi was too surprised to react, yes now she can understand his sudden rudeness. And whom is she lying? She too was rude, but that happens when they both lock horns. She suddenly smiled realizing this is their first fight in years! They both are worst when they fight with each other; usually it happens when she gets hurt due to her carelessness. He will blast her for getting hurt but at the same time, he would be tending to her wounds before anyone could. She wouldn't say a word to him, be angry with him for scolding her and wont talk to him until he has to go out of his way to coax her back to be his little khushi and when she finally forgives him he will say that arrogant dialogue of his with his famous smirk "Try harder to defeat me in my attempts next time Khushi, tell you what? Still I don't think you would win over me, remember, I am Arnav Singh Raizada, I will win you back at any cost, keep that in mind always my dear little Khushi!":-)

Sunny saw the small smile playing at her lips, her eyes looks distant as if she was journeying through her memories, that explains the smile he thought and waved his hands in front of her eyes to bring her back. Khushi was blank for a second then she recalled Sunny's mischief and her challenge with Arnav, well she is going to loose, she thought with a defeated sigh, especially now when her anger is baseless but that doesn't mean she will surrender and will go back on her word. Khushi Singh Raizada never fails her challenge!

Arnav arrived with others at the reception party at 7.30pm. Vinay's dad; a famous businessman in South had recognized the Raizada business tycoon on the spot and had invited him for his daughter's wedding reception. Arnav was looking out for Khushi but couldn't find her anywhere. Akash had been nervous about Arnav's and Khushi's face off earlier hence he had intimated Di about the happenings and about their arrival at late midnight. Lavanaya looked stunning and was excited about the evening. She too followed Arnav's eyes but couldn't stop Khushi nor NK. It was 7.50pm still no sign of the twins or their friends. Vinay had been busy with the guests but he had assured Akash the twins were at the party earlier in the evening, must be around. Arnav was getting more and more irritated as seconds tick by.  He found the twins mobile switched off and it pissed him off. Suddenly he saw Alexy and Vinay at the podium where the newly weds stood with a mic in his hand. "Ladies & gentlemen! May I have your attention please! Vinay said into the mic and he was immediately rewarded with complete attention with pin drop silence. "Today one of the happiest days in my life" he looked at his sister and continued speaking into the mic while walking towards his sister and hugging her sideways "My little sister is no longer a little girl who holds on to my hand and cry while I go away from her, ?She's her own woman now, wearing her own wedding band". He smiled and looked at his sister with lot of love and affection and continued "I am so happy for you, and I love you a lot! And this is something for you"- suddenly the lights went off- The spotlight came on NK, Khushi. They started a drama-dance recreating the childhood of Vinay and his sister. Everyone was very happy to see the brother-sister bond developing over years and then Sunny enters as Vinay's sister's husband". 

Arnav was enjoying the act till sunny's entry. He saw the drama ending with a perfect ending of a happy marriage and happily ever after theme while anger boiled inside him. Khushi had been watching Arnav's reactions from the corner of her eyes all the time, Sunny had told her too, it was a part of his stupid bet to prove Arnav's feelings for her. She saw the rage when Sunny held her hand as pretending to be the married couple and she smiled inwardly. If she accepted that she noticed the changes in Arnav that means she will have to confess as Sunny wanted her to. But she wasn't ready to risk, plus she was hell lot confused when it comes to Arnav. She needs time to think and sort her feelings. There were too many wrongs than rights hence she decided not to let the men win.

In Sunny's case, she was angry with him for his earlier mischief. They had already planned this dance-drama earlier and didn't want to cancel for Vinay's sake. Even though she was angry she did her part well, but she wasn't talking to Sunny. In Arnav's case, she was angry with him too, even though he did call her, he called her after two days and how dare he come here today and challenge her, all the past week sweetness gone, that ruthless and arrogance back, she didn't like his ego. And he demanded her, wanted to take her back from her friends. Well, she wasn't pleased about it. She saw Akash praising NK for the dance, she smiled and thought, "how sweet is their Sky Bhai! Always he has that calm and sweetness in him, shy and easily going red when they catch his lies, matured and peace lover, should add romantic too in that list, but on the other side there was their Nannav, one who is always grumpy but in a handsome way, sweet when he wants, loving but never shows, what he shows is too much anger which sits on his nose". She sighed and went to them. Akash and Lavanya were full praises for her while Arnav looked at her cool, his eyes not revealing anything, "his mask on", she thought. "Hey Pretty! You were awesome as my wife" Sunny came near and said while introducing himself to Lavanaya "Hey, you look gorgeous! I am Sunny James, Khushi's best friend!" Khushi immediately shifted her eyes to Arnav's face and she could see the volcano going to erupt taking Sunny with its molten lava hence she injected urgently into the conversation with La "Yes, he is one of my best friends but now an enemy" She glared at Sunny telling "Don't dare you forget I am not talking with you!" Arnav had enough melodrama he gritted out "We are leaving now!" The  "now" was very much stressed and everyone looked at Khushi. She stood cool and replied back "Ok!" Even Arnav did a double take, he expected her to fight! "This girl always amazes me by her unpredictability" he thought. Khushi saw all were staring at her, she asked "What?" to a bewildered NK. "You are ready to leave? But you said…" Khushi cut him off by saying "Yes, I know what I said" she looked straight into Arnav's eyes and continued with a victory smile "I said we wont be ready by 8pm and we weren't ready but now time is 8.15pm". She walked towards Arnav "Try harder to defeat me in my challenge next time Arnav, tell you what? Still I don't think you will win over me, remember, I am Khushi Singh Raizada! I will never fail in my challenges, keep that in mind always my dear Nannav!" She said with a smirk, while her insides screamed how much she missed him and her eyes noticed Arnav's eyes twinkle at their old memory!

Author's Note: Dear readers, I am very happy to see your responses to the story and your liking for the characters! The inspiration to write Sunny is one of my real  friend who was exactly like Sunny. Glad to know many are in love with Sunny's character, some of you have such a friend, if not believe me there are true good friends out there in life who understands you more than you do. 

One major issue I would like to address is- I see there are many silent readers for this story, I appreciate your interest but I would be very much happy if you put a response to the story either in blog or IF since it motivates and inspires me a lot. Else I will be forced to limit the visibility to the blog and filter the PMs. Seriously I don't wish to do that but the my time limitation will force me to undertake such actions. To my regular readers and commentators, who love the story like me, what can I say? I love you all! Some of your responses makes me smile and gives me a great feeling which makes my day bright! Thank you so much for your support!

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

sini#81teessaPetunia11Arshi_fan2010zunaishaHemaSuryasukritaa12saj111ambika94AnnieMalikFrozen_Ana..Sri..sd..lg..TinkJiaPd2012Archu61famiyaanerasinceremekirti123mika17shiv456abivicky86Shamz94zafiEccentricaRasgulla_sp

dreamymaya Goldie
dreamymaya
dreamymaya

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged

Chapter 16

During the flight back home, everyone was immersed in his or her own thoughts. Arnav was partly happy that Khushi agreed to return with them but he was not someone who liked to be defeated, anyways this time he didn't take his defeat seriously it was to Khushi he lost.. Hence its fine else the winner would be wishing now why they have crossed their path with Arnav Singh Raizada. Arnav had been secretly happy when he saw Khushi giving a cold look to Sunny during their departure at airport. Obviously some fight had happened between Khushi and Sunny else there would have been a very tearful bye bye scene he thought. Whatever! Now Khushi is back with him and he is happy that's what matters!, Well if she is still angry with him,  don't he know how to pacify his little tigress? 

NK had been thinking, well thinking is not his forte, but currently he had lots of things going around him and its high time he have to give a serious thought to each matter. NK started make a list of his problems in his mind while opening the Lays packet and having those.
Problem No.1 Naanav! NK looked at Arnav's direction and saw the businessman had his iPad with him but something told NK that Arnav is also lost in thoughts like him and his concentration is not in the iPad in hand. Arnav's behavior was confusing NK. Well then Naanav has always been an enigma to NK, even though Naanav is not expressive, NK knew the man had a heart of gold and whenever it comes to Khushi matters, Arnav always have outdone NK and Pavan. Now that is the problem here too. NK was getting worried, the male instinct in him told that there is something more beyond what eyes could perceive between Naanav and Khushi. He isn't sure whether the concerned persons are aware about it but was it right? He turned to look at Lavanaya who was listening to some tracks in her iPod, a happy smile on her face, when she saw NK looking at her, she smiled and waved. NK returned the smile and when back to his thoughts. He didn't know where all this is going! There is nothing to panic, may be its all your thoughts, NK tried to tell his heart but he looked at Khushi who was looking at the clouds through the window.
Problem No.2 Khushi! She is equally a puzzle like Naanav but unlike Naanav, here NK had the advantage, he knew what all went through his sister's mind. He could see she had been confused and sad past few days even though she was the life of each party they had been. His sister was a master of hiding her sorrows but not from NK. He knew her too well, may be since they were together right from their mother's womb. Without telling itself NK knew Naanav was the reason of his sister's distress, but she will never admit it. There was something seriously going on between them but both are trying hard to deny it and quench it out. That much NK knew, he had been silently observing both of them for sometime now. Sunny enquiry about Naanav and Khushi-Sunny fight had not gone unnoticed by NK. If Khushi had fought with Sunny and not talking to him there will be some serious reason otherwise water is thicker than blood when it comes to Sunny and Khushi. And if Khushi is mad at Sunny then he knew Sunny must be right about something and Khushi would be angry because she knows Sunny is right but doesn't want to admit to it. This is all turning into a mess. How do I sort all this? He looked up and saw Akash sitting in his seat with a smile on his face and his hand, wait! What is in his hands? NK looked closely and the mischief devil in him awoke, he waved silently to his partner in crime and got her attention and pointed to the dreamy akash.

It was a small gift- Swarovski Pink Rosaline Pearl Bracelet and Anklet Set with Sparkling Crystal Heart Charms. Akash looked at his small gift package that he had taken out from his coat's pocket very fondly. He wanted to get something for her but there was no time at all with Arnav keeping him on his toes but then he managed it from the Bangalore duty free shop. He had used the excuse of an upset stomach to go to restroom but instead he rushed to the jewelry duty free shop which he had crossed earlier and bought the showpiece, which had caught his eye, the first second itself. 

It would look great on her, he thought with a smile but then suddenly someone snatched it out from his hand. He had been so much dreaming about Payal that he didn't see the twins crouching near by him hence he looked up in a stunned surprise to see the twins standing now near to his seat on either side with their wicked smile on and Khushi had his gift, fanning it with a teasing smile. "Wow wow! That's a lovely gift Sky, Payal Bhabi ko bahuth pasand ayega" NK teased him. "Lekin tum ye kaha se buy kardiya? Lavanaya joined them. "Wo, hum.." Akash stammered and looked down. Khushi rescued him by saying "It doesn't matter from where he bought it La, what matters is he took an effort to buy something for my dear Bhabi jaan inspite of his busy schedules, that's shows how much my bhai loves my bhabi and missed her right na?" she hugged Akash sideways with a hearty smile and gave him back his gift. "Yea right! Thanks!" Akash gave her a grateful peck on her cheeks but held her hand when she was leaving back to her seat. Khushi looked back in surprise.

"I am sorry that you had to cut your trip short" Akash expressed his sorry. Arnav's ears became alert hearing this but he didn't look at them, he continued typing furiously into his iPad. He even hadn't joined them to tease Akash. Khushi smiled and replied to her dear brother "Its ok Sky, I had a good time with them when I was there and you know I loved the south Indian Wedding, you liked my sari na? I will be wearing one for your wedding too". Akash smiled at his little sister, she was his dearest and he had felt bad when Arnav demanded them to return briskly giving not much time with her friends but then Bhai is like that. Hence he had done some damage control from his side which he revealed to her now "Yes, I loved you in sari, even I had send a photo of you in sari to Di, she must have already bought you a dozen sarees now and Khushi don't worry your friends would be joining us soon". Khushi looked at him surprise while Arnav turned in his seat and before Khushi could ask he asked for her "What the?" NK, Akash and Lavanya looked at ASR now while Khushi still looked at Akash but she could see Arnav's reaction in her mind. 

Akash became nervous now, he didn't expect Bhai to listen to his conversation with Khushi and seriously he hadn't planned it but it just happened. "Wo bhai, Sunny ne…" he began. NK and Khushi closed their eyes at the same time and thought "wrong move, Sky". Actually what happened was while they were waiting for their departure, Akash had congratulated Sunny for his dance with Khushi. Akash liked the twins friends since they reminded him of his college days and obviously they were a good group to hang out with. Hence when he commented about his upcoming wedding, sunny himself had put forward the suggestion- that they would give Akash a beautiful sangeet function to remember and doing so Sunny had self invited him to Akash's wedding. Akash being a simple and good guy with a too polite and well mannered behavior immediately agreed to the suggestion and invited Sunny and Alexy for his wedding, in fact he told them to arrive few days before the wedding thinking that this way he could make up to Khushi and NK for cutting short their trip. Even in his dreams, he hadn't expected Bhai would react this badly to this news. "You did what?" Arnav asked Akash when he told him that he had invited the twins friends for wedding. "Bhai actually, I know you don't like too much people and noise but Bhai its wedding and I thought it would be nice if they too would be there for sangeet and…" Arnav cut off Akash by asking "You invited them to sangeet too?". NK who had witnessed the earlier invitation by Akash to Sunny injected into the conversation since he saw Naanav was not taking the news nicely and he could see his sister being silent which means the lava is boiling and volcano will erupt soon which would lead to another fight between his sister and Naanav. Hence he said "Actually wo kya hai na Naanav mere bhai, I too thought it would be nice if we give a dhamaka for Akash's sangeet and since you don't dance, I thought it would be nice if we had some help". NK defended Akash. 

Arnav was very angry, all the anger, which had subsided, now resurfaced. He thought he had got rid of that Sunny and now his stupid brother had gone and invited personally that idiot to the wedding function. Lavanya placed a hand on Arnav's shoulder "its ok ASR, it would be fun, relax! They are cool people and I am sure Akash did the right thing, after all its his wedding" Lavanaya put Akash at ease while diluting the situation. Khushi also smiled at Akash and squeezed his hand telling him silently that he did no wrong and she was grateful to him for doing this for her even though it had earned him disapproval from his his walking god- his bhai. Rest of the journey was uneventful. Khushi had noted La's charm how easily she handled the situation and her love and admiration for La increased and her anger for Arnav also increased proportionally.

It was past midnight when they all reached home and all had directly hit bed after their tiring day and journey. Khushi's sleep was very much disturbed, she didn't sleep well, there were so many confusing dreams and she got up early. When she came down, she saw Di going to temple and joined her to temple. She felt nice during the bhajans and aarati. While dropping them at temple, Viren at told her that Mr. Nair's operation was fixed for next week. Khushi thought of the old man, his talks, she had to pay him a visit, she thought with a smile. She had got a small gift for him from Coimbatore. Di came and sat next to her, they had finished their prayers and was waiting at the temple for the driver to come back after dropping Viren at hospital. "So Khushi how was your trip? Did you have a good time?" Di started the conversation "Of course Di! I never thought south part of India was this beautiful. Nair uncle had told me about his place kerala, god's own country and its beauty but I thought he was exaggerating but no, when I saw Coimbatore, I changed my opinion. The city has a simple charm, Di you would love the place, I am sure of it. You know what we should plan a trip down south Di!" Di looked at the girl in front of her full of bubbling energy, smiling she replied "Yea, sure we will, may b we can plan a honey moon trip for Akash to Kerala and we too could accompany them but no, we will leave the couple for their privacy but we can tour around, what say?" "Wow! Di that's amazing but you know our vacation will soon be over and we will have to return" Khushi replied realizing the facts. She didn't know why the thought of going back doesn't look so great. Anjali saw Khushi's face clouding with sadness, she took her chin and made khushi look at her "you know if you want you and NK could study here too, I hope Pavan wouldn't mind, being close to family". Khushi smiled sadly and hugged Anjali feeling her warmth. It was at times like this Khushi wanted her mother badly.

Khushi was in kitchen, baking a cake. She was getting more and more angrier as minutes pass by. Arnav was back to his cool behavior, ignoring her and busy with his work. She wanted to strangle him, he hadn't talked to her, apologized to her for being rude, and now he started his mission of avoiding her, which pissed her off. She wanted to do something or her mind will go crazy hence she decided to make her favorite cake. Payal was visiting them and Akash had given her the gift and they were having their private talk. NK was nowhere to be seen. She had been busy mixing the cake mix and diverted her concentration in to cake baking, forgetting all her worries. Meanwhile, NK had taken the initiative to make things fine between Arnav and Khushi, "if left to them they would take years again to patch up" he thought. NK had been trying to get Arnav's attention to what he was saying for two hours now, but Naanav had been stubborn denying NK. Finally NK got the break he wanted by using a simple 6-letter word "KHUSHI". Yes now he had Naanav's full attention, "well its fair in love and war to say some white lies" NK thought. "Naanav mere bhai, you know how Khushi is, she was so much upset from yesterday, a change in your tone would hurt her badly." well that's true only NK admitted and continued "we did come with you as you wanted na and we didn't get into trouble, we behaved! Please Naanav, one sorry from you would do the trick, Yea yea, I know, you did nothing wrong, but women are very difficult Naanav! They have these hormones which makes them cry for the silliest reasons but one sorry from you would put those hormones to rest" Finally NK's hardwork paid off, Arnav agreed mainly because he felt guilty for spoiling Khushi's mood and wanted to see her smile. He had avoided her after coming back, but it was not intentional, he had been busy with the upcoming deal and had to fix the loopholes. So now he decided to make peace with her, Khushi's silence didn't suit the house and his heart!

NK entered the kitchen and saw Khushi busy with her cake baking. Payal joined him at the kitchen table and gave him a questioning look while pointing her eyes to Khushi. NK mouthed "Angry". Payal asked back in soft whisper "Why". NK answered "Naanav".

Payal knew very well of her brother-in-law-to be's temperament but was very much surprised by the change she saw in him after the twins arrival. She saw Arnav coming the kitchen and exchange a look with NK while NK gave him a thumbs up. 

Arnav didn't expect Payal in kitchen and was slightly uncomfortable. Whenever the great Arnav Singh Raizada apologized (it happened only with Khushi) NK was the only witness to this world wonder phenomenon. Khushi had seen NK and Payal at the kitchen table but hadn't noticed Arnav's arrival since she had her back at him. Arnav cleared his throat, Khushi's hands which were doing the icing on the cake, stilled. Unfortunately, when it comes to express emotions, Arnav was pathetic and it became worse when he had an audience hence instead of saying a simple word sorry he blurted out a stupid wrong sentence "There is no need to make a celebration cake, you won the challenge because I let you win else you would not stand a chance against Arnav Singh Raizada". NK put his hands on forehead hearing Arnav's wrong dialogue which spoiled all his hard work and now sure this statement is going to cause another fight while Khushi squeezed the icing cone in her hand hardly "here comes he when I am trying to calm my mind with a taunt of her winning the challenge instead of saying a sorry".

Arnav and NK ducked right in time, it was an act born out of their experience with a foul mood Khushi during their childhood days. NK had pulled down a surprised Payal with him under the kitchen table as he ducked. The cake hit Akash on his face, who made a untimely entry to be with Payal. NK and Arnav rolled out in laughter seeing Akash's face dripping chocolate cake and a shocked Khushi and a stunned Payal. Khushi threw them a nasty look and went to Akash apologizing to him. What shocked payal was not the cake hitting her fiance's face but to see her brother-in-law-to-be having a laugh of lifetime. She had never seen Arnav having a heartfelt laugh lest smile kindly at someone except Anjali and Jeeju. But even that was rare. But these twins had transformed Arnav totally into someone else who lived his life to the fullest. She saw Khushi leading Akash to the sink to wash off the cake from his face and she joined in the laugher finally seeing her fiancee's chocolate dripping face and when he looked at her, she smiled at him and went to help him. Akash was happy to see Arnav like this, his brother's laugh reminded him of their childhood days and his heart soared when Arnav came and patted his shoulder smiling and mouthed a sorry with a wink. Arnav then went to Khushi's side smilingly and gave a peck on her cheeks and said a soft whisper of sorry in her ears and walked out of the kitchen leaving a stunned Khushi whose anger evaporated the second Arnav's lips touched her cheeks.

Author's Note: There you go, I presented this lengthy to all who reads my story, I see there are more than 100 readers for this story, I am on cloud nine! :-)  I have taken so many hours to compose this chapter hence B lavish on your comments and feedbacks, I dedicate this chapter to all of you who is following this story. Am not sure of my next update, caught up with my works and personal stuff! Do not forget, your responses to the story is my stimulating factor!

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

teessaunderground1Petunia11pops123zunaishaHemaSuryasukritaa12saj111Pd2012TinkJiaFrozen_Anaambika94shyamidutt..Sri..sd..lg..famiyaShamz94abivicky86mika17sinceremearnshizafiameena671EccentricaRasgulla_sp

dreamymaya Goldie
dreamymaya
dreamymaya

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged

Chapter 17

Author's note: This update is dedicated to all my story lovers-silent and active and specially dedicated to Sitara, Dhaks, Daljeet, Suraiya, Cresline and Tiara whose comments made me write this update late this night! Its emotional! Warned you!

Khushi was with dadi and Di making the list of things they got to do for the engagement function when an injured NK entered with Arnav and Viren supporting him. Khushi panicked seeing NK like this and rushed towards him with fear. 

She started questioning about what happened and how NK is in a nearly hysteric tone.  Viren and Arnav made NK comfortable on the sofa and turned to the family who were worried seeing NK. But first Viren caught hold of Khushi and made her sit and told her "Khushi, there is nothing to worry, NK is perfectly fine. He had been in an accident but there is nothing to worry, just few scratches, cuts and his left leg got sprained, now calm down, and stop looking at him like he is in ICU". If there is something that can scare Khushi easily, its accidents, her nightmares of being in the car accident that took her parents life never left her completely. 

NK gave a weak smile and waved her to come closer seeing her eyes full of tears. "Hey! I am fine" he started to say but next second Khushi rushed to his side and took him in a bear hug while tears flowed out, " Ouch! That does mean you can put all your weight on me! Give me some space to breathe!". Nk complained in his easy manner to put her at ease! "You scared me you know!" Khushi spoke in soft tone while tears continued their journey down her cheeks. 

"I know!  You need to be scared sometimes you know! Else others will think I am a coward and you are the brave! Because they always get to see me getting scared of you, now its my turn" he smiled at her. She took the sofa pillow and hit him slightly "is this the way to scare?" her temper and sadness and fear got hold of her. She couldn't imagine anything happening to anyone dear to her especially to NK, her bhai and ….Arnav! She looked up and saw him standing next to NK's sofa and saw blood on his dress. "Are you injured too?" she asked him fearfully getting up and going to him. "No" he said and they looked at each other. He could see how much she was affected by seeing NK, he told he will go and change, he didn't want to scare her more and he needed time to think.

Later, Arnav saw Di, Nani, Khushi making NK drink milk and other nutritious foods. Khushi was threatening NK actually to eat. Akash had called him a few minutes before, telling him necessary actions had been taken against the person and vehicle that had hit NK. 

Actually this accident was meant for him. He knew it, the success of Bangalore show and the deals he picked up there had got him few enemies but how NK had come in between and got the hit which was meant for him he didn't understand. NK had come earlier to his office and he had been with Akash. Evening when they started back home, NK was planning to go with Akash to meet Payal at campus and they had said bye and parted ways but then as he was going to his car he felt someone suddenly push him to a side and as he went rolling to the side he heard tires screeching and someone howling in pain. He turned to see someone in that vehicle had hit NK's head with an iron rod as the vehicle speed away. He got up and ran to NK, his heart beating wildly. NK's head's right side was bathed in blood but he was consciously. "I am fine Naanav, you ok?" Nk had managed to ask. Arnav was tongue-tied. Akash also had rushed to NK, he hadn't seen NK getting out of his car and diving at Arnav pushing him out of the vehicle's way but had seen the man attacking NK with the rod on head and he had noted the number of the vehicle and he could identify the man. They had taken NK to Viren first, had seen to the injuries and tests. They had been apprehensive about the reaction at home when all see NK injured. Viren had told them not to mention about the accident at home. NK had the same opinion of Viren and told that he would about falling down in drainage or something. Anyways he had informed Pavan about the whole happening truthfully.

This was the first time Khushi tucking NK into bed, always it had been NK tucking her into bed. NK held her hand as she was leaving and said "I am perfectly ok now khushi, there is no need to worry, I cant see you like this, like a art movie actress, so silent and weeping, it doesn't suit you! You wont get the national award you know!" he said to light up her mood but she hugged him and snuggled into his chest crying "I cant see you hurt! She said in a soft voice. "I know pagali". 

He smiled and replied "only you can hurt me, no one else can, right?" It's the universal siblings code they follow, they hurt each other, insult each other but if anyone else dared to hurt either of the sibling, then they get to see the worst face of the twins! NK smiled and patted her hair in an affectionate manner and continued, "you know something? Its better that I got hurt, hence you could cry openly and fuss over me, be with me all the time without anyone raising eyebrows, what if it was Naanav?" Khushi got up from his chest and looked at him in surprise while he smiled and continued, "Would you have been able to express your concern openly? Are you ready to accept your feelings for him?".

Khushi sat in stunned silence; she hadn't even allowed her own heart to search answers for these questions. But Sunny had got through her and now NK. Was she so transparent? Then why Arnav hadn't …but he was always strange..had always been strange but that "strange love" had been something which fascinated her. All these when he had stayed away from her, his memories had never been diminished in her mind. It was crazy, they were kids then, now they are adults and he is on his way to get committed. Her feelings for him were her own and does he feel the same for her? He had been good to her, they had renewed their old friendship, enjoyed each others company but then last week at Coimbatore he had suddenly started avoiding her again. If it was as Sunny reasoned, then he too had some special feelings for her but can that be true?. Sunny doesn't know Arnav's strange nature, he could have misunderstood Naanav. But was Sunny's judgment wrong? She cant say a clear No there because there had been some strange moments like the incident at bridge, like Arnav's anger when she danced with Sunny, like that kiss after the cake fiasco. But that could easily pass as friendly gestures too in this modern world. Arnav had been educated abroad like she, kissing someone on cheek doesn't need to taken in account as something romantic love, it could be seen as a close friendship too. She was an expert love guru like NK and Sunny at their college but how is it that one realizes their own love? What are the signals or indications to confirm its love itself not infatuation or crush?  But then, even if she admits that she is in love, what good would it do? Arnav should also feel same and does he feel so? She looked at NK with her confused eyes, which was brimming with tears. He smiled kindly at her and told "Its ok. When its time you will get the answers to all your questions. Trust me! Now, why don't you sleep with me here today, so that I can disturb you at night to take care of me, I needed to be treated like a king today" he pouted and Khushi smiled for his sake.

Even though NK had felt someone was playing drums inside his head, he didn't show it, instead he had made Khushi put her favorite movie, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai nad they both watched it. He couldn't sleep, the painkiller weren't working, his mind was thinking of the day's event. 

He was hoping to meet Payal's friend Anu but since he hadn't seen her with Payal the other day when Payal came to visited them, he decided he go and meet. With that intention he had gone to the office to meet Akash since he knew Akash was going to meet Payal in the evening at her campus. But then things took a U turn, he don't know what made him to turn around as he was going to climb into Akash's car. Since he did that, he was able to push Arnav out of danger else he didn't dare think. He turned to look at Khushi who was asleep aside him, she was a cute sight. He knew her mind was in turmoil and he wished to speak Arnav about it. Only he could provide answers but how to approach Arnav without getting blasted. NK closed his eyes and leaned back on the headrest of the bed. Someone touched his shoulder and he opened his eyes to see Arnav. "Think of the devil and here he is" NK thought with a smile. "Hi Naanav" he said in a whisper not wanting to disturb Khushi, she slept after lot of tossing and turning. Arnav sat beside him after looking at Khushi. NK noticed a small smile at Arnav's face while he looked at Khushi. "How do you feel now?" Arnav asked him. "I wish to say I feel great but to be honest I feel terrible, whoever hit me, didn't have any kindness. Was this meant for you?" NK asked him. "I guess so" Arnav replied. "Business is getting rough? Or is it because they specifically love your temper and dealings hence they decided to gift you like this?" NK asked and Arnav smiled. "How is she taking it?" he asked NK. NK looked at his sister and back at Arnav "You know her, she got scared; her nightmares still trouble her at times when something like this happens". NK took a long breath and took the risk "Its good that it was me today and not you" NK looked straight into Arnav's eyes and continued, "she would have taken it very badly then, she loves you a lot! I guess you know that already". Arnav gave a tight smile and told "try to catch some sleep, you got to go to hospital tomorrow". He got up and before leaving the door, he turned "Thanks NK!" Arnav said with a grateful smile to which NK smiled.

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

teessaunderground1hopalongPetunia11neeveezunaishaHemaSuryaAnshia..Sri..sd..lg..saj111TinkJiameem17famiyaApeterarnshiShamz94sincerememika17shiv456rupzloveuzafikeenu_kkameena671EccentricaRasgulla_sp

Go to top