Page 1 of 47

Page 1
Page   of 47
Page 2 Page 47

dreamymaya

Goldie

dreamymaya

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged

This is my first attempt. Please do not forget to press like if you like it and do leave me your suggestions and comments!  I look forward to your opinions..depending on it I will continue or else I will leave it like that...

Prologue

A bright sunny morning, the Raizada Palace and its members were getting ready to welcome their darlings- NandaKishore Raizada and Nandini Raizada, commonly known as NK and Khushi. Devayani Raizada is waiting excitedly to welcome her most favorite grandchildren. She hadn't seen them for a long time, since NK and Khushi stays in UK where they are doing their Masters. This duo is her favorite among her other grandchildren, since NK and Khushi reminds her a lot about her own childhood times with her brothers. NK and Khushi are fraternal twins and they will be arriving at Raizada Palace today, to take part in the upcoming dual wedding of their cousins, the Raizada brothers, Arnav and Akash.

After their parents' death, NK and Khushi hasn't been to Delhi. Usually Devayani Raizada fly out to New York to meet her elder son's children. NK and Khushi have a big brother, the great business tycoon Pavan Raizada. It had been the bad memories of losing their parents which prevented them to come over to Delhi. NK and Khushi had been 6 years when that terrible tragedy took place. Their parents died at the accident spot but Khushi who had been with them was unscratched but she had been terrified and wasn't able to talk after the accident due to the shock.slowly she recovered her speaking ability but it took 4 years of treatments and counseling, it was then Pavan had taken them out to New York where he was dealing the business of his dad. He had been taking care of the duo like his own children and slowly Khushi recovered completely. NK is her constant companion, her best friend, her partner in crime and her elder brother is her god, her father, her mother. She is the most loved and cherished sister in the world. She was her brother's Baby Princess!

NK had slept all the while from UK to India when he didn't find any chic in the flight. He decided to sleep off his disappointment. Khushi had been reading her favorite novel Harry potter the 4th series to keep her fear away. She didn't want to come over to Delhi but since its her cousin's wedding she couldn't opt out. Akash bhai is her favorite like NK and Pavan, he always had that warmth that made her feel secure and whenever he visited UK for business he had given her very sweet memories and she was the first one to whom he confessed about his ladylove. Hence she was excited to finally meet her Bhabi and there was of course there was Viren Jeeju and Anjali Di, the most romantic couple in the world. And then her darling Nani! NK and Khushi loved their Nani since Nani was just like them, in for all masti! She couldn't wait to meet them all  but still she had this fear of facing Delhi because it bought her memories of her Dad and Mom.

Character Sketch: Page 2

Chapter 1: Page 3

Chapter 2: Page 4

Chapter 3: Page 5

Chapter 4: Page 6

Chapter 5: Page 7

Chapter 6: Page 7

Chapter 7: Page 8

Chapter 8: Page 9

Chapter 9: Page 10

Chapter 10: Page 14

Chapter 11: Page 16

Chapter 12: Page 18

Chapter 13: Page 19

Chapter 14: Page 34

Chapter 15:  Page 34

Chapter 16 to Chapter 23 : Page 35

Chapter 24 to Chapter 27 (Part 4) : Page 36

Chapter 27 (part 5 &6 ) : Page 38

Chapter 28 : Page 42

Chapter 29 : Page 43

Chapter 30 : Page 43

Epilogue : Page 45

Dear Readers,

The actual home this story is my blog (Craziness of my mind). Due to some technical issues, few readers are not able to view the blog. Hence till the problems gets resolved, I will post the updates in IF too. But i will be updating in blog first, with all pictures/ videos etc; the written part would only be updated in IF. Hence I recommend you to read blog to get the real feel of the story.

Also I appreciate the silent readers to drop a note to let me know they are reading.

The link is here:  http://illusionarypearl.blogspot.in/

Notice: For alerts on updates, please PM me your mail address, I don't PM update alerts in IF.

Edited by dreamymaya - 17 March 2014 at 3:24am

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

Revathi Kminutinukk10prhapadmanarayanvanesha230np259sathaluIamleeneeveepetunia31jalebenaj84starfire.96sukritaa12Jezmine45ramadevisnehashetty34asmi3893cutie13chandarani1prietypserina087MidnightReadertokyokritibalatuli_jayeeniya55famiyaSim96ipkkndeternityApeterbeauty14bewustermeem17hiuytlmmirnaliniDEE2803lovespellabraxos-Misek-Adorable.SARUNmistyrainsmoonlight2630amus5ravalisharma06Jammy-Apoorvaraniyashal_khandaljeetshiv456ipkkndfanforevasanny-beautifulmoomin4455kvarsharubyskzooni.bluecaskerbhaktiii---Shokofa---sikhni_smashitupJerryTheMouseriafnaameena671ajoop-afsha-HansaNseeta_naipsEccentricaRasgulla_sp

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi FF: Dewdrops! Epilogue, Pg: 45, Mar 17th 2014" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smashitup

IF-Rockerz

smashitup

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Clap good attempt, I'm interested - but tell me how old are they ?  I'm not sure if they are in their teens or early 20s ? ... well done though, it flows well x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamymaya

ajoop

IF-Sizzlerz

ajoop

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
arnav getting marriedConfused
not to kushiConfused
i am eager to know the rest of story ,please do continueClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamymaya---Shokofa---

Inked

Goldie

Inked

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
You have me intrigued--knowing that Arnav's wedding will be taking place, but Khushi is not the bride--sends the heart aflutter. Lovely beginning. I hope you continue. Please PM.

dreamymayaJerryTheMouse

sweetie_angel

IF-Rockerz

sweetie_angel

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Arnav's getting married?

romariadreamymaya

mistyrains

IF-Dazzler

mistyrains

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
You have got me hooked onto the story-line. Do continue :D

dreamymaya

Usma55

Goldie

Usma55

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
who is Arnav getting married to
update soon

dreamymaya

RTlicious

Goldie

RTlicious

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Hey! interesting plot...but are Arnav and Khushi cousins? i din get that part...i mean if she is calling Akash bhai...is arnav too??? sorry i think m just being dumb..but plz explain :) xx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top