Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
rafiii dude...ur an TBPian tooo? gr888!!Hug

luv ur post as awlayz u sed everythng... kiya could feel KDs pain...it ws clear in her expression...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KD - Kiya : Embers of empathy (Page 3)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

muzzy_sk

Goldie

muzzy_sk

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
missed today's epi but wud like to cmmnt..
for me KD-Kiya story is mch similar to yours ... actually the main thing is i dnt really want all things getting  mushy-mushy between them n then they getting together, the understanding shud be there n i relli wish for that.
Embarrassed

Rafz

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
I second u on ur thoughts 

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
So finally Rafi you decided to come on the TBP forum. Big smile

Coming to the post. Wonderfully said. That 1-2 second look was enough to tell that Kiya understand KD's pain. When other were shocked to see getting KD slapped she was the only one who felt his pain. Two days back I had made a post and said that KD and Kiya are almost similar to each other and they share almost same type of fear and insecurities. They are on the same boat. They only can understand each other and help them overcome their pain and darkness that's engulfing them. And I stand corrected after today's episode.

Rafz

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

IF Crazy Captain, BollyCurry Screen Writer, D3 BC Winner

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Rafi, I would say the same as you. The under-layers just captures the heart of viewers and the one shown today definitely did that. Kiya truly felt what KD would be feeling inside when his dad slapped him. 

Rafz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.