Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

OneThatGotAway

IF-Rockerz

OneThatGotAway

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

She was jealous that this way atleast his father showed concern unlike her mother who kept telling the princi to hurry up. 

That's precisely what I'm talking about . 
Kiya's mom is always about hurrying past things and getting things over with where Kiya is concernered .. so that she can concentrate on ANYA. But KD's and his father ... things are far from over . For now his father let him know ho dissapointed he is in his son .. and they will take it from here at home. There will be a conversation over this at dinner ... or somthing aof the sorts . Where it will be about KD and what his father expects of him and how things went wrong. BUT Kiya will never have that. Her mother doesnt even care enuff to be DISAPPOINTED in her  .. let alone  DISCUSS anything with her  ! That is something KD has and Kiya will never have ... unless in some good time in the future ... KD can be the person to care enuff about her to give her that . Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sups2222Sawyer_Tom.Comics_Music.sweetshine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KD - Kiya : Embers of empathy (Page 2)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Hudi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hudi-

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Kiya Is the Only One Who understood dat Pain...  Bcz Kiya Knw dat.. .. Both r Going in a Similar Situation...  Kiya felt empathy

Edited by RockStarHuda - 02 August 2012 at 8:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged

I loved that small moment between them.It spoke volumes without any dhinchak dialogue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sups2222OneThatGotAwaysweetshine

Sawyer_Tom

IF-Dazzler

Sawyer_Tom

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
All hail the mighty Rafi! She made a post in this forum!!!  Shocked Whatever could that mean? Does it mean that Rafi has actually started LIKING the show?  Shocked And is on her way to become one of the most staunch KD-Kiya shipper?  Shocked Only time will tell. LOL

Nice post Rafz. Do you realize that what you described in your post was based on just one look that lasted not more than a second or two? Stern Smile Nobody interprets a scene better than you. I don't have much to add to your post. You've said it all. It's not going to be some dhoom dhamaka love story. I think it's going to be a subtle, quiet one, like you said, with mutual pain and empathy bringing them together. I'm really looking forward to it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sups2222100littledevils.Comics_Music.OneThatGotAwaymarauder

OneThatGotAway

IF-Rockerz

OneThatGotAway

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sawyer_Tom

All hail the mighty Rafi! She made a post in this forum!!!  Shocked Whatever could that mean? Does it mean that Rafi has actually started LIKING the show?  Shocked And is on her way to become one of the most staunch KD-Kiya shipper?  Shocked Only time will tell. LOL

Nice post Rafz. Do you realize that what you described in your post was based on just one look that lasted not more than a second or two? Stern Smile Nobody interprets a scene better than you. I don't have much to add to your post. You've said it all. It's not going to be some dhoom dhamaka love story. I think it's going to be a subtle, quiet one, like you said, with mutual pain and empathy bringing them together. I'm really looking forward to it.

LOL woh toh waqt hi bateyega ke shipping kitna staunch hoga LOL  but I doubt its ever going to be of THAT level, Im sure you know WHICH level I am talking about Tongue ... but I REALLY did like the lil non-moment today :)  Here's hoping the moment IS what I had hoped for it to be and aagay bhi the story plays out this way I hope for it to .. You know I dont like Bang bang that much... I am more drawn to subtlety and nuances and this was a really nice side to the KD Kiya angle for me .. so felt like making a post Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sups2222Sawyer_Tom.Comics_Music.

Endurance

IF-Stunnerz

Endurance

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Rafi u said everything ... dosti nhe pyaar nhe dard ka rishta to ho hee sakta hai...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FieryLioness

FieryLioness

IF-Sizzlerz

FieryLioness

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
i completely agree...
it was only Kiya who knows what KD have bin through...
actually his pain was visible on Kiya's face as she too suffers the same...  
she claims to hate him but that one moment when she can be the most happy as KD got humiliated in front of her...the all i have seen is pain in her expressions and empathy for KD...

no doubt this is my fav too of all kd-kiya scenes 

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Welcum to the forum RafiBig smileLOL

Ok cuming to the topic Awsum post...and very rightly said the slap was also felt by Kiya too she cud feel wat KD was going thru at that moment coz in one way if u see she faces the same thing everyday with her mom who makes her feel as the worst child ever who hurts her not with actions but with words...words which expects to be of love and care ...she cud relate at that situation with KD and thus felt for himEmbarrassed

coming to KD-Kiya coming together yess the only thing that can bring them together is their understanding of each other...how both will relate to each other's situations and unknowingly comfort each other's pain Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OneThatGotAwaymarauder

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.