Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLOMG dis guy always makes me rofl 

he always says the wrong thing at the wrong time and dus not realise until its too lateROFLROFL

like yestrday he went chabbar chabbar at Jaitley and today also wen they were stnding today he went on and on abt lagaying Jaitley ka but uski khud ki lag gayi ROFLROFL

luvd the way he was trying to be all smart in front of Bobby's bhaisROFLawww usko tou seedha utha liaROFL

ab pata nahi bechare ke mummy kya haal banayegi wen he goes bak homeConfusedLOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sups2222100littledevilsKunwarKiDeewani-Simz---Akshu--.ishqbulava.The007ShivaniFieryLionesscrazyskyZaYaHolicmarauderlostmymusic.samratrocks..DamonCrazy....-Ayesshhaa-..-Araina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Piddi's unfortunate timing" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sups2222

Goldie

sups2222

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Now a days whenever i hear PIDDI i start to laugh..LOL...He is one adorable character...lightens the situation loved him today totallly...OMG i loved it when bobby's bro lifted him up surely he is piddi hehe and when he asked ranveer perfume i burtsed into laughing ...yahhan pe sabki vaat lagi hai n ise bobby ke bhai ko impress karne ki padi hai...piddi ROCK

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevilssweetshineZaYaHolic

.ishqbulava.

IF-Rockerz

.ishqbulava.

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
piddi ROFL i love dis guy !! can't stop ROFLing man !!
it ws too funny when bobby's bro lifted him ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshineZaYaHolic

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Piddi is just tooo crazy!!
And that's why I sooo louuu him!!!!
And love the way he behaves in front of Bobby!!
All love struck!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshineZaYaHolic

--Akshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Akshu--

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
faarh ur soo rright this guy is soo funny but soo cute at timesROFLROFL
he makes me rofl so muchROFLROFLROFLROFL
awesome pddi n bobby are like so awesome!!!!
loved piddi in today's epi inf ront of bobby's  bhai n jaitkley bechara jaitley ka toh puchi hi mat!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sups2222

Now a days whenever i hear PIDDI i start to laugh..LOL...He is one adorable character...lightens the situation loved him today totallly...OMG i loved it when bobby's bro lifted him up surely he is piddi hehe and when he asked ranveer perfume i burtsed into laughing ...yahhan pe sabki vaat lagi hai n ise bobby ke bhai ko impress karne ki padi hai...piddi ROCK

OMG same here everybody was on the tension wala mode and all Piddi thinks abt is Perfume and Chewing gum ROFLROFLROFL this guys really gives me fits of laughter even in the most serius scenesROFL

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg_mjht_d3_rox

faarh ur soo rright this guy is soo funny but soo cute at timesROFLROFL
he makes me rofl so muchROFL
awesome pddi n bobby are like so awesome!!!!
loved piddi in today's epi inf ront of bobby's  bhai n jaitkley bechara jaitley ka toh puchi hi mat!!!!!ROFL
awesome

i know i luv his and Bobby's jodi very unusual and hatke and the way she keeps hitting him Chu-Hey ROFLROFL

and Bhai ne tou already warning bhi de diya kisine pareshan kiya (eyeing Piddi) tou usse batane ke liye ROFLROFL damn Piddi ki tou pakka lagegi from the Bhai's

FieryLioness

IF-Sizzlerz

FieryLioness

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
really Piddi has bad timing ROFL
but i love this guy...  
actually his bad timing reminds me my situation...
i always end up messing my self coz of my loud volROFL

Piddi aur uske dreams, shaddi ke sapne dekh ke baitha hai ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.