Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
So According to Today's preacp, Detention has been announced for all of our Chote Junglees, my question is Will Detention bring these junglees closer or not? My eyes are on KD, Kiya and Ranveer, I have a premonition that KD and Ranveer are gonna be all set to Strangle each other's necksLOL. They already seem to be throwing daggers at each other and Locked in the Dentention i am expecting some high pitched drama between the Duo.

Coming to Kiya and KD, i think Kiya MIGHT have an emotional Outburst or we might get a scene where KD might shed tears all aloof, in a corner. It impacts a child alot, if his Parent Slaps him in front of the whole school, i don't know how many of you noticed but i saw his eyes getting wet after the slap. It was like a big blow to his ego, to his reputation and his father's expectations!

What are your thoughts, drop in your two centsSmile

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

Alinaalii1shanakaddictedvelvet.rain2cute4u_22soumyakzzinia2411-Araina-ana.khansups2222Essence..muzzy_skraj-guria-kriti100littledevilsRafzIndigoBluessujana9-Hudi-The007Shivani..Cute_Angel..Ayesha066..DamonCrazy..RKDramebaazsweetshineZaYaHolicEndurancemarauderdeboleena.manna-Jwalamukhi--MamuKiBhanji-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Detention bring them closer??" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
WHATTT ??? KD got Slapped in-front of the whole school ????  Shocked ShockedShockedShockedShocked

velvet.rain

velvet.rain

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
I was expecting that..bt kiya's reaction was also sad..she was feeling sorry for KD when he got slapped thats where i felt better...i think ranveer has something serious abt his mom..have you seen his face when piddi said "Teri maa hoti to tujhe pata chalta"..

Edited by velvet.rain - 02 August 2012 at 7:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumjoo

WHATTT ??? KD got Slapped in-front of the whole school ????  Shocked ShockedShockedShockedShocked
Yup In front of the whole school, his father came and slapped him right across his face, He just sswallowed down the lump in his throat and drank the tears that were trying to come out of his eyesCry

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by velvet.rain

I was expecting that..bt kiya's reaction was also sad..she was feeling sorry for KD when he got slapped thats where i felt better...i think ranveer has something serious abt his mom..have you seen his face when piddi said "Teri maa hoti to tujhe pata chalta"..
Kiya's reaction is something i am yet to understandSmile
But yeah i saw ranveer's face, he has some story for sureBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

Yup In front of the whole school, his father came and slapped him right across his face, He just sswallowed down the lump in his throat and drank the tears that were trying to come out of his eyesCry

CRYDAY  Cry CryCry 

Parents coming to school and slapping in front of everybody is the worst thing. The feeling is just horrible and on top of that one can't do anything but the text in Red...

BTW I don't understand, Why is his Father so Mad at him? He is studying in one of the best schools in the city, he's got the scholarship, He earns his own pocket money, he takes care of his brother and so on. Well, I fail to understand Ouch

Edited by kumjoo - 02 August 2012 at 7:20am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22100littledevilsIndigoBluesdeboleena.mannasweetshineZaYaHolic

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Yet to watch the epi but yes,I 'd like to see the behind story of both the boys.. & How their the equation b2in them turned out in the near future.

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Confused

Originally posted by kajen

CRYDAY  Cry CryCry 

Parents coming to school and slapping in front of everybody is the worst thing. The feeling is just horrible and on top of that one can't do anything but the text in Red...

BTW I don't understand, Why is his Father so Mad at him? He is studying in one of the best schools in the city, he's got the scholarship, He earns his own pocket money, he takes care of his brother and so on. Well, I fail to understand Ouch
Pride is something everyone treasures when it comes to their social circle and when someone destroys it, the utter hatered is what is only left.
I guess KD's father being a IMANDAAR POLICE OFFICER has suffered a lot in his life and i guess he even lost his wifeConfused, thus all this anger has been filling him up since years and thus all this comes out as frustration.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22100littledevilssweetshineZaYaHolic

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.