The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Insecurities

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

arsha_luver

Groupbie

arsha_luver

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
well all teenagers hv der aspirations n insecurities. So wht do u think r d insecurities of d curent junglees. Accordin 2 me
KD- he wnt 2 make his place in lyf he fears hel never b able 2 get a good lyf if he keeps his father's ideologies n whtever he hs 2 do hs 2 do it on his own
Kiya-c fears may b her talent wil go as a waste n her individuality wil b overshadowd by her sis's fame
ranveer- wel i realy hv dis strong feelin dat both ranveer n KD envy each othe , ranveer coz all his stuf is given 2 him by his father bt KD stands on his own legs n KD coz ranveer's got all dat KD wnts. I also think ranveer is scard of comitment n dats y stays as a cassanova
panchi- i dnt realy kno
piddi-height prob may b(he seems 2 b a very hapy go lucky guy bt i realy wana kno his insecurities)
bobby- c wnts 2 b independant c bhaves as a tomboy coz may b c gets no protection frm her dad c doesnt wnt ne guy's favour
samar n juhi dnt kno hvnt cn enough of dem 2 kno abt dem

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sups2222filmyprincesstaniya_dostiimarauderThe007Shivani..DamonCrazy....-Ayesshhaa-..sweetshineZaYaHolic-Araina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Insecurities" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Awsumm postClapBig smile
very truly said abt each characterEmbarrassed

for me its the same too... KD has faced such a life whr he learnt that following the rules will never get him everything...he needs to earn it  and stand up himself

Kiya has lived all her life under her sister's shadow but now she wants to stand up like her sis so dat her family and ppl arnd her will luv her too

Both KD and Kiya feel insecure abt loosing their own identity 

Ranveer has got everything but all of those are given to him on silver platter...and as we saw the few epis he is insecure abt not standing up himself earning it all and abt his love life hehehe yup seems like dat he fears from commitment but i guess there mite be anoder back story for this feeling of his too

Panchi well her fear and her tension is her weight no matter wat she is a total foodie but then the weight factor always cums in btw but she dus not show it out ... anoder insecure feeling might be buliding up for her hehehe

Piddi well yeah true he is such a happy go lucky person u jus cant make out anything else abt him but i guess like every teenager he also has that same insecured feeling  of being left out and all from all the cool stuff and fun things going arnd school so he tries his best to be like Junglee to be like him whr people will actually appreciate and luk up to him

Bobby as we all knw wants to prove out to the world that girls are no way behind then boys and the reason behind her this thought mite be beco of the environment she must have lived in from her childhood whr everyone overlooked her capabilities becoz she was a girl

Samar lolz he wasnt shown much too so cant judge much abt him

Juhi from watever we saw of her she wants to be like the diva i guess her insecurity is the same as every teenage girl being the best looking and having everything best Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22ZaYaHolic

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Yeah I know all of them have hidden insecurities 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Thats why I love the characters.They are so deep and have layers to them.

sweetshine

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

Thats why I love the characters.They are so deep and have layers to them.

i soo agree especially aftr today's epi we have seen more of each character and each one are unique in their own way each with a past or sum insecurity which makes u want to watch more of them EmbarrassedLOL

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Thats the best bit of TBP. Each character has been nicely developed with strong characterisation. We all can relate to them in some way or another. And I guess its start only. With coming episodes I guess we will get to know more about Samar, Panchi and Juhi then I guess we would enjoy and relate to this show more. We will knoe even more of about the other characters too. Great going TBP till now.

ZaYaHolic

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
All of them are truly correct and to the point. Maybe that's why everyone can't help but relate to one of the other thing in each and every character of the show! 

ZaYaHolic

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.