The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

   

detention may be

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Joined: 23 November 2011
Posts: 15591

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
as all of dem wud be punished i wanna see princi givng dem a detention of staying dem after school whole week in college in d same class imagine whole gang including kiya v wud get awesum gang moments plus kiya wud b seen mingling wid dem n wud make friends plus wud get to see kd kiya dhamakedaar scenes. as kiya is grounded v wud get to c gang helping her in lieing to her mom wat say>?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soumyaksweetshine..DamonCrazy..marauderThe007Shivani

sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 11190

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
LOLLOLi luv dat ideaEmbarrassed hahaha i soo wish that happens all locked up together in a room aftr school everyday and ofcourse first 2 days everyone willl be noching each others hairROFLROFL but then slowly getting along hehe i so want to see them get along with each other as a gang and start understanding each otherTongue and Junglee is surely gona work on datEmbarrassed LOL
as for Kiya ka Maate i hope they really do work sumthing out her mom will eat her aliveDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolicItsmeAish

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Joined: 23 November 2011
Posts: 15591

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshine

LOLLOLi luv dat ideaEmbarrassed hahaha i soo wish that happens all locked up together in a room aftr school everyday and ofcourse first 2 days everyone willl be noching each others hairROFLROFL but then slowly getting along hehe i so want to see them get along with each other as a gang and start understanding each otherTongue and Junglee is surely gona work on datEmbarrassed LOL
as for Kiya ka Maate i hope they really do work sumthing out her mom will eat her aliveDead

xactly first two days dey wud be hitting n fighting d best slowly wud start understanding eachother

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Joined: 07 November 2011
Posts: 11932

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I hope that happend and seeing the precap something like this will happen only

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ItsmeAish

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Joined: 08 January 2011
Posts: 12002

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
I doubt it. I guess more than mingling they will be fighting. But any way excited for those episodes. I guess everyone will have his/her moment. But I am eagerly waiting for KD/Kiya and Piddi moments.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni.xItsmeAishZaYaHolic

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Joined: 15 December 2010
Posts: 37987

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
It's a great idea! It would give us a lot of scenes where they bond.. Damn it! I need to change this whole thing on my TBP ff now.. I had already written it down ROFL Why did the producers have to use that idea? Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ItsmeAish

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Joined: 23 November 2011
Posts: 15591

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

I doubt it. I guess more than mingling they will be fighting. But any way excited for those episodes. I guess everyone will have his/her moment. But I am eagerly waiting for KD/Kiya and Piddi moments.

yup me to waiting for kd kiya moments n piddi bobby tooo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Joined: 23 November 2011
Posts: 15591

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

It's a great idea! It would give us a lot of scenes where they bond.. Damn it! I need to change this whole thing on my TBP ff now.. I had already written it down ROFL Why did the producers have to use that idea? Tongue

LOL
Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index