Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
as all of dem wud be punished i wanna see princi givng dem a detention of staying dem after school whole week in college in d same class imagine whole gang including kiya v wud get awesum gang moments plus kiya wud b seen mingling wid dem n wud make friends plus wud get to see kd kiya dhamakedaar scenes. as kiya is grounded v wud get to c gang helping her in lieing to her mom wat say>?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soumyaksweetshine..DamonCrazy..marauderThe007Shivani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "detention may be" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
LOLLOLi luv dat ideaEmbarrassed hahaha i soo wish that happens all locked up together in a room aftr school everyday and ofcourse first 2 days everyone willl be noching each others hairROFLROFL but then slowly getting along hehe i so want to see them get along with each other as a gang and start understanding each otherTongue and Junglee is surely gona work on datEmbarrassed LOL
as for Kiya ka Maate i hope they really do work sumthing out her mom will eat her aliveDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolicash_jodhaakbar

ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshine

LOLLOLi luv dat ideaEmbarrassed hahaha i soo wish that happens all locked up together in a room aftr school everyday and ofcourse first 2 days everyone willl be noching each others hairROFLROFL but then slowly getting along hehe i so want to see them get along with each other as a gang and start understanding each otherTongue and Junglee is surely gona work on datEmbarrassed LOL
as for Kiya ka Maate i hope they really do work sumthing out her mom will eat her aliveDead

xactly first two days dey wud be hitting n fighting d best slowly wud start understanding eachother

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I hope that happend and seeing the precap something like this will happen only

ash_jodhaakbar

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
I doubt it. I guess more than mingling they will be fighting. But any way excited for those episodes. I guess everyone will have his/her moment. But I am eagerly waiting for KD/Kiya and Piddi moments.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni.xash_jodhaakbarZaYaHolic

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
It's a great idea! It would give us a lot of scenes where they bond.. Damn it! I need to change this whole thing on my TBP ff now.. I had already written it down ROFL Why did the producers have to use that idea? Tongue

ash_jodhaakbar

ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

I doubt it. I guess more than mingling they will be fighting. But any way excited for those episodes. I guess everyone will have his/her moment. But I am eagerly waiting for KD/Kiya and Piddi moments.

yup me to waiting for kd kiya moments n piddi bobby tooo

marauder

ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

It's a great idea! It would give us a lot of scenes where they bond.. Damn it! I need to change this whole thing on my TBP ff now.. I had already written it down ROFL Why did the producers have to use that idea? Tongue

LOL
Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.