Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

mother's day

nkaur_19 Newbie
nkaur_19
nkaur_19

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Isha Sharvani, Actor
"My mother and I have a special bond. She is my teacher, my inspiration and my strength to do whatever I want in life. She is continued from previous pageDaksha Seth & Isha Sharvania multi-faceted woman. I respect her for her belief. Whatever she believes in, she goes all out to fulfill it. The dedication and passion she has for her work is amazing and something which so many of us lack today. Her love for art, her passion towards her work is incredible. She is a woman who has globe-trotted so much to satisfy her creative urge, but still she managed to look after her kids and give them a decent upbringing. I am incomplete without my mother and I love her so much.

Recently, when I bought a new house in Mumbai, she was always there by my side and helped me set up my home. We went shopping together, got so many new things. It was an amazing experience."

(Daksha Seth, Isha's mother is a well-known dancer and choreographer.)

Sai Deodhar, TV Star
Sharbani & Sai Deodhar "My mom is 43 and I am 23, so despite the great difference in the age we both are really very close. She is my biggest friend and I don't think I need anyone else but her. She is a very strong woman, a lady who managed her house and career without neglecting her husbands and in-laws. I always try to inculcate her qualities, her strengths. Also now that I've got married I want to manage my house in the same way as she managed hers.

Though she is a well-known Marathi film director, I never felt that I was being ignored or neglected. In fact I had a remarkable upbringing and a disciplined childhood. She is my idol and I admire her honesty, self-respect and integrity. I love her very much."

(Sharbani Deodhar, Sai's mother is a successful director in Marathi cinema.)

Mother's Day Special
Children salute their mothers

continued from previous page

Sikander Kher, Actor
Kiran & Sikander Kher "It's very difficult for me to outline my mother's qualities as whatever values I have today, whatever I am today is because of her. All that I've learnt from her is because of her. She taught me how to respect her career, how to balance her professional and personal life. She is very, very hard working and dedicated not only towards her work but also towards her family. At a time when she could have been the No.1 actress in the industry, she gave up her booming career to bring me up, so that I was not neglected.

She is a brilliant actor. I am completely blown away by her fine performances and I would admit that I am her biggest fan. I am learning to be like her. She always tells me that-- 'whatever, you do, you should excel in it... You should be the best.'

Also, people generally say that sons are closer to their fathers. I don't agree. I think that's not true, as the only one person who you share a special bond in this world is your mother. I am very close to her and we share a very different and unique bond."

(Kirron Kher, Sikander's mother is a well-known actress.)

Ronit Roy, TV Star

Dolly Bose & Ronit Roy "My mother is my God. She has an amazing personality and an equally good heart. The strongest virtue that I admire in her is her strength of character. She is a very strong person and I respect her very much. We share a great bond and I am proud to be her son.

She is my God and I guess, nothing remains to be said. It sums it up all."

(Dolly Bose Roy, Ronit's mother is a home maker.)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top