Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ritzy09

IF-Rockerz

ritzy09

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged

Hi Friends,

I have this crazy idea/prediction going in my mind. Tell me what you think and if it does not come true as a prediction can be a concept for a FF...sun rahe ho na FF writersLOLLOL ...you are free to use it as a concept.Tongue

I think in a very long run, this story may go down a little bit (not exactly) ... Abhimaan Way

Yes ...you heard it rightWink

This is what I think will happen...

Camera..Action

Madhu is forced to marry RK Angry

RK makes her life hell and in that process she is introduced as an actressAngryBig smileNuke

She gets more fame than RK and now jealousy gets added to his hatred and obsessive nature Star

Madhu tries to get some sanity in their relationship but to no availShocked

RK starts getting less success due to his own self destructionOuch

One day a producer comes to sign Madhu against a new and younger superstar hero and tells her that movie with RK may not give her the required success. She doesn't agree and refuses to work with anyone else. But RK takes it a further insult and breakdown of marriage completelyConfused

Madhubala finds out she is pregnant and hurt by RK's violent behavior, mood swings and obsessive nature, just like her mother leaves the house and industry for her childErmm

After she goes, RK realizes her worth. Misses her because his hatred / possessiveness is also his form of love. Also, her giving up all fame, money and success for her child makes him finally realize that these things are not worth anything. True relations are which stay with you in every stage of life.Clap

Balraj manages to kill Madhu's child and Madhu goes blankCry

RK's journey to bring back the innocent Madhubala back with his love and concernEmbarrassed

Cut

Applause? MaybeClap

Edited by ritzy09 - 02 August 2012 at 5:28am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

cappacuinoTunni_BariaangeljyotimaneetmayurTinkJiakavithaa12ashuvarNian4lifepiya-TheMockingBirdAbhayangelAsyaloverdreamyjenniceRaDMG25bangaloresDilsayFireSafireFireemandymorekahkashansakinapunam2712nehakaribaSaiSrs12345

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Madhubala - A filmy story - Prediction/ FF Concept" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FireSafireFiree

IF-Sizzlerz

FireSafireFiree

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Love it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angeljyoti

Dilsay

IF-Rockerz

Dilsay

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
nice one Smile

mandymore

IF-Sizzlerz

mandymore

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
awsome...love it

piya-

Coolbie

piya-

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Di first of all pls change the name Geet with Madhu Wink

Geet finds out she is pregnant and hurt by RK's violent behavior, mood swings and obsessive nature, just like her mother leaves the house and industry for her child

Hmm... I like ur prediction Di but somehow I feel this won't happen in a complete Abhimaan way 

First of all neither Madhu nor RK love each other it is clear that they are marrying one another due to a very strong reason 

Madhu is talking abt 40 lakhs in the promo I feel the sudden need of money has something to do with Maalik 

RK marrying Madhu maybe it has something to do with his father's entry or due to his mission of destroying Madhu 

After marriage Madhu will enter the film world and will continue to be the puppet (THE INITIAL NAME OF THE SERIAL WAS KATPUTLI"Wink] of RK's hand. She wants to live a simple life and this sudden glamour will act like a poison in her life wherein all her dreams, her simplicity would get shattered one by one 

She may place a plastic smile on her face but deep down her heart she will be a lifeless soul 

Initially RK will make her life a living hell but gradually he will change but I guess by that time the situation might change 

He will try to convince Madhu that he loves her but Madhu may consider it as another plan by RK 

Junoon aspect will be taken care in the inital part of the story and this aspect was started by RK similarly the ISHQ aspect will also b initiated by RK 

RK will also protect Madhu from Balraj 

Somehow I feel this story won't turn the Abhimaan way as the movie was tragic (I did not like Amitabh's character in it) and our serial is a love story full of passion 

I guess after marriage it will b a journey how their hatred turns into love wherein the film world will act as a catalyst 

love u Di 

urs- Piggy (Piya)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFireenamita25kahkashansakina

RaDMG25

IF-Rockerz

RaDMG25

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
nice one Smile

kahkashansakina

IF-Sizzlerz

kahkashansakina

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Nice one

TheMockingBird

Goldie

TheMockingBird

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Nice concept. I'm don't think this will happen in the show but this is a nice start for an FF. Pls continue dear :)

Edited by FragileAngel - 02 August 2012 at 12:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.