in yesterday's epi which scene you like it...??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
In yesterday's episode (1st August ) which scene viewers like the most...😉??Edited by anasuya43 - 11 years ago
The last when Agham is confused..because there in nothing...and when Ankita and her mome they looking that they are shocked..there is nothing. and Adaa khan Acted very well. Edited by Ahlem - 11 years ago
Sorry Ahlem by mistake i have put the Pic
I have edited it 

New Tropic is
In yesterday's episode (1st August ) which scene viewers like the most...😉??

Originally posted by anasuya43

Sorry Ahlem by mistake i have put the Pic
I have edited it 

New Tropic is
In yesterday's episode (1st August ) which scene viewers like the most...😉??

Yes I see. I edited my reply..no need to be sorry.
The last when Agham is confused..because there in nothing...and when Ankita and her mome they looking that they are shocked..there is nothing. and Adaa khan Acted very well.
Thank you very mcuh.
Edited by Ahlem - 11 years ago
The scene i liked  was the one between nats/nimrit/amrit in the corridor..

Amrit telling how she is used to Agam company and Nimrit says forget it..i just loved the i dont care attitude of Nimrit..something that was not seen in the soft spoken nimrit..she was so scared of Amrit but loved she scared the hell out of Amrit yesterday..Ankita did a good job..

Another scene i liked Agam . one..

Just love the transition he so naturally brings in  his character .one he acts the caring husband and his other persona the full of hatred for Amrit..just loved his dialogue.this is the shadow of your sins thats disturbing you amrit...i will free you soon ..his facial expression and attitude well emoted by Navi/Agam...

Originally posted by saveeta24

Amrit telling how she is used to Agam company and Nimrit says forget it..i just loved the i dont care attitude of Nimrit..something that was not seen in the soft spoken nimrit..she was so scared of Amrit but loved she scared the hell out of Amrit yesterday..Ankita did a good job..

Just love the transition he so naturally brings in  his character .one he acts the caring husband and his other persona the full of hatred for Amrit..just loved his dialogue.this is the shadow of your sins thats disturbing you amrit...i will free you soon ..his facial expression and attitude well emoted by Navi/Agam...

Yes totally agree with you in the 2nd scene..me too i liked.
Originally posted by saveeta24

the second scene was great. I also liked Adaa's performance. She really acted as if she is been followed by some ghost. AM has a group of fantastic actors in it

I loved the scene when Rippan drops the tea tray after hearing Amrit's lies and then Nimrit controlling the situation

I aslo just loved when Nats Said  "Forget It"  ...Bang on attitude ..