Phir Subah Hogi

Where was Reva

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Saviosaraff

Saviosaraff

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
How come Vikram has not checked with Reva where she was the last whole year?  How come Reva herself recounts her marriage days with Vikram that she was not a good wife but what she has been doing for the past one year how come she has never voiced anything on that?  Strange!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylovechange12JulieDVinnie79

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Where was Reva" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
 They writers forgot that I guess... I mean she was Missing for a year presumed dead...and was found in an ashram! Yet the first time we saw her she was decked off to the hilt looking like  a newly wed bride..Now either this Ashram, has a lot of money  to provide her with such finery, or she did not change her clothes for a year! and if she was in an accident..well apparently  she survived intact and some how managed to loose a baby !!!
 The only persons word on the Subject is Dhanumaa who just happened to "FIND HER"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveForeverSHINeeLaila2009

haveli_63

Groupbie

haveli_63

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Who knows! I was wondering the same!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.