Kkusum
Kkusum

KKUSUM DATED 3RD 5 05 CHEERS MALA & SAMIE

Anoli IF-Sizzlerz
Anoli
Anoli

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 10:55am | IP Logged

KKUSUM DATED 3RD MAY 05 (CHEERS 2 MALA)Clap

Kumud shocked to see kali with nakul when all are tensed at kapoor house. Kumud asks kali what u are doing here we are searching, like mad and u are not lifting phone. Dadi says kali told us all she has left that house she is bahu of this house she will stay here like beti later like bahu. Dadi tells kumud u have to giver her that respect, kali says dadi thanks. dadi says u are now of this house. Kumud thinks now papa will be insulted for all this poor papa is going thro all this. Kumud calls abhay kali is here, abhay says I am coming there to take her. Kumud thinks today papa might take but tomorrow once she is married what papa can do. Abhay tells kali I have come to take u kali says I will not come there where I have stay like stranger here they like me as I am going to be bahu ,as abhay says not now u will sent with marriage ceremony, kali says think u sent me as bahu here I don't want to stay there not in kapoor house, nobody loves me there. Abhay says may be I was wrong, kali says papa I am wrong not u. dadi tells abhay we will take care kali don't worry u go, abhay goes dadi looks at kumud and goes. Abhay comes home as sarla, aru nitin see sarla asks kali did not come with u, abhay says no she is in aryaman's house. Neelamji stopped her. Sarla says it I is wrong aru says they are right as they know how to take care of her good she went there as we know how much they lover her she taunts at abhay as abhay goes in. abhay is in his room as abhay thinks what kali said. Also what aru said that they gave her sahara. Abhay thinks why this is happening with me how long I will pardon her. Kali is not improving and people are siding her, now I know what kkusum is goiung thro. Kumud thinks what dadi said she will be here only not go anywhere. Kshtij asks kumud what u are thinking. He tells I know what ua re going thro kumud but we have to face. Kumud hugs kjshtij as kali says I came at wrong time, kali says I am sorry kumud what happened now, kali tells kumud since we are staying together let us be friends as not to trouble this house. Kshtij says kali is right please forget what happened start new for both of u and this house. Kali hugs kumud kali tells kumud slowly just  see what I will do since I came here as everything is in my hand, just see what I will do with u. kumud shocked. Kali goes kshtij says kali is changed good kumud thinks she is acting and is successful. Sarla talks to someone on phone. Sarla tells abhay neelam wants kali & nakul's engagement today itself, sarla tells we cant do anything as people will talk about it so better do fast as kali has put us in this position we have to say yes. Abhay says u do what u feel right as my mind cant think  anything. Abhay says sorry to sarla as what I do u have to face too. Abhay says I feel nice after I talk to u abhay hugs sarla says I love u mom. abhay goes for some work. Sarla calls kumud to tell neelam that we are coming for engagement today kumdu says but papa! Sarla says he will come too kumud thinks kali got what she wanted. Dadi tells kali I told sarla to make engagement, dadi tells kali U and me can teach kumud a lesson as I did not like kumud at all but since kshtij loved her I could not do anything, kali says I also came to this house to teach her lesson. Dadi is happy as kali says I want to see kumud sad and troubled. Kumud listens as dadi is shocked. Kumud tells dadi said evening they are coming for engagement. Kali says u gave good news kumud are u not telling me congrats u make me ready kumud says ok I will ! kali says are u happy kumud says yes. Garv is sitting in a hotel abhay comes garv says any problem abhay says my phones are tapped abhay tells all what happened as that lady has been sent by some one to trap me. Abhay is tensed what condition  kkusum is in. abhay says once if I cant meet her abhay sees that lady & shocked. That lady goes garv tells that lady as abhay runs out that lady goes in car abhay garv just see her. Abhay tells she is the same lady met me night. Abhay coems home sits down thinks if I coujld get her I would know who did this? Trishul see abhay smiles to himself, asks dad u are tensed, abhay says I saw that lady again who came as kkusum. Trishul says what u are talking. abhay says she went away abhay tells I met her in a hotel as trishul says u wil meet that l;ady again. Abhay says I hope so! Trishul says those who say hope! Can never  get it! Leave alone u getting kkiusum I will see that that lady will also be! Abhay kapoor u don't know what I can do! End

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

Edited by Anoli - 03 May 2005 at 3:22pm

Cool_girl_2145 Senior Member
Cool_girl_2145
Cool_girl_2145

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 11:44am | IP Logged
thanks
Angela_Gs Groupbie
Angela_Gs
Angela_Gs

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 11:52am | IP Logged
thanx...but please....u have to use better punctuation marks. So its more understandable. Smile
samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

thank u anoli 4 the update n i am so sorry 4 the mix upEmbarrassedWink

samSmile

ejaz fan 609 Senior Member
ejaz fan 609
ejaz fan 609

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz