Debate Mansion

Incest | A Sin Or Not | (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 16

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
So, I finally get ya talking about "a conscience INDEPENDANT of society". Nice. ROFL Tongue
I guess, then "conscience" dosen't come into play while banging your own parents, is it? Do you realize the mere talk of anything called "conscience" would completely disband your argument? Would you not consider it "conscientally wrong" to have sex with a parent? Somebody you are supposed to consider the source of your existance and not your sexual partner?

You were previously arguing that ANY morality is a social construct, a rule of the majority. That argument alone nullifies the point of "conscience".And no sir, "ethics", "right" and "wrong" are social teachings. People don't know right from wrong unless they are taught by people who surround them from childhood. And the definition of Right and Wrong has evolved through ages. Finally, you just contradicted yourself. You had initially stated that you would be 'Ok' with an incestuous person, but later you claim, "..I find it dirty too. I cannot imagine how anybody would want to have sex with their mother". Confused much? LOL Yup, you definitely need a shrink.

Edited by krystal_watz - 16 August 2012 at 4:15am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Incest | A Sin Or Not | (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

So, I guess "conscience" dosen't come into play while banging your own parents, is it? Yup, you definitely need a shrink.

Again, for some people, not me. I don't know how or why, but some people don't find it wrong. I am NOT one of them. But, I can tolerate them.
Told you already, they were all busy servicing you. And I think you need a crash course regarding comprehension also. You seem to be having a problem understanding that I don't like incest, merely tolerate it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DexterkilailaSamraat_92

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

So, I guess "conscience" dosen't come into play while banging your own parents, is it? Yup, you definitely need a shrink.

Again, for some people, not me. I don't know how or why, but some people don't find it wrong. I am NOT one of them. But, I can tolerate them.
Told you already, they were all busy servicing you. And I think you need a crash course regarding comprehension also. You seem to be having a problem understanding that I don't like incest, merely tolerate it.

YOU are the one that has a comprehension problem. How much does one session with the shrink cost you? A lot, I believe.
Going into a corner now, are you? Didn't you just say that, "just because a parent and a child has sex, it doesn't make their relation impure"?. And, YOU compared a mother-child relationship with a husband-wife one on the point of sexuality. You were moving hell to justify it. Not to mention, you kept on contradicting your points with every alternate post you made. "UTTERLY Confused" is the key term for your entire presence in this thread.
I understand your parents' plight though. Must cost em a lot. It's THEM who has to pay for your sessions, after all.

Edited by krystal_watz - 16 August 2012 at 5:11am

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
P.S. If anybody has the right to *tolerate* incest, anybody has the right to be intolerant towards it. But it seems to complicated for a dumbed-down-by-overt-theoretisation brain to comprehend.

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Edit.

Edited by krystal_watz - 16 August 2012 at 5:06am

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Didn't you just say that, "just because a parent and a child has sex, it doesn't make their relation impure"?. And, YOU compared a mother-child relationship with a husband-wife one on the point of sexuality.

My point was that sex does not degrade a relation if consensual. Though it is not the norm, if a mother son wants to have sex with mutual consent, it will  not make their relation impure.

DexterkilailaSamraat_92

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
You do not seem to be able to have a mature conversation. You have a need to name call in every post, you resort to Ad Hominem when you can't defend your views, and you post personal ridicules instead of replying to the arguments in the post. And you have to repeat that you are right in every other sentence.

In short, you are behaving like a kid with whom one cannot have a serious discussion.

DexterkilailaSamraat_92

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

You do not seem to be able to have a mature conversation. You have a need to name call in every post, you resort to Ad Hominem when you can't defend your views, and you post personal ridicules instead of replying to the arguments in the post. And you have to repeat that you are right in every other sentence.

In short, you are behaving like a kid with whom one cannot have a serious discussion.

Right. Spoken like a true defeated one. Btw, I clarified all my "ad hominems" in my past posts. You might want to go back and read them. In future, try to stick to one stance. And, I'm sorry, but its impossible to come up with a serious reply to whatever you wrote in this thread. And oh, you also went to great absurdities to defend yourself with statements likening ethical codes governing a mother-child relationship with a malpractise like Sati (The biggest of all the "W*F" statements made by you here). You resorted to laughable OTT idealism just to defend your argument. You talk about "rule of the majority" in one post, and then contradict it by mentioning "consciental considerations". I'm sorry, but throughout the length of the debate between the two of us, you were unable to come up with anything except vapid theory and inconsistent rambling. And yes, I have defended my arguments in every post where I also pointed out the discrepancies of your various points. Next time, try to say something worth taking seriously.
P.S. Its okay to use "personal attack" instead of Ad hominem.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top