Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 16

Rehanism

IF-Dazzler

Rehanism

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prometeus

Originally posted by Ankithate

Today , I would Ask All Members Here And Their POV On Incest.

Does Being An Incest is Crime ??

I Know We live in India , i Love ma culture and respect it Truely.
but the adoption western culture is fast , which has some positive and negative.

But incest is not that comes with western culture or other , according to survey of 2010 , out of 10 there is said to be 1 incest.
but nobody shows or let ppl know as they know no1 will appreciate and i agree its personal choice need not to tell anyone. !

BUT

Ma qustion is if a person said to be incest , should he have to be ashamed of himself ?? should he ??

Views Plz !

Those whos can support Lesbian/Gay marriage ...they can support these things also...cos they can say homosexuality was once regarded in the same manner as incest...!!

Don't you think you are being a tad bit presumptuous?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reeha...k

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Incest | A Sin Or Not | (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aya.

Yes, he/she should be very ashamed of themselves !

Please, don't say it's your own life & decision . Just because it's your life, it doesn't mean one should behave like an animal . If one makes a decision like that, then indeed he/she thinks like an animal & not a human being . If he/she thinks like that, he/she has been given a brain of an animal & not a mind of a human being . That is why they are not able to think correctly like a human . That is why they do such disgusting things like an animal, because they themselves are animals indeed ! 

I'm sorry if I'm not making any sense . I am just so sick to my stomach !

That's it from me . I don't think I need to come back here again & explain myself more .

I Certainly Dunt Agree ,

Its is One own life and one own desicion ,

WE CANT LET OUR OPNIONS OR VIEWS FORCELLY APLLIED TO ANYONE 
I know you don't agree & it looks like your the type who seems to be fine with it . But before love or whatever it is you prefer, your health is the number one important thing here, since you're talking about ones own life . To live, you need to be fit & healthy & as someone here has mentioned, it could cause SERIOUS problems . Seriously, you should think about your health & your offspring . Instead of preventing it, I really can't believe you're supporting it by saying, "it's ones own life & decision ." What kind of an excuse is that ? How could you let such a thing happen ? *sigh* 

Ankithate

Goldie

Ankithate

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged

Yes, he/she should be very ashamed of themselves !

Please, don't say it's your own life & decision . Just because it's your life, it doesn't mean one should behave like an animal . If one makes a decision like that, then indeed he/she thinks like an animal & not a human being . If he/she thinks like that, he/she has been given a brain of an animal & not a mind of a human being . That is why they are not able to think correctly like a human . That is why they do such disgusting things like an animal, because they themselves are animals indeed ! 

I'm sorry if I'm not making any sense . I am just so sick to my stomach !

That's it from me . I don't think I need to come back here again & explain myself more .

I Certainly Dunt Agree ,

Its is One own life and one own desicion ,

WE CANT LET OUR OPNIONS OR VIEWS FORCELLY APLLIED TO ANYONE 
I know you don't agree & it looks like your the type who seems to be fine with it . But before love or whatever it is you prefer, your health is the number one important thing here, since you're talking about ones own life . To live, you need to be fit & healthy & as someone here has mentioned, it could cause SERIOUS problems . Seriously, you should think about your health & your offspring . Instead of preventing it, I really can't believe you're supporting it by saying, "it's ones own life & decision ." What kind of an excuse is that ? How could you let such a thing happen ? *sigh* 

Firstly , i havnt said i m supporting this thing or not , Moreover this is not supporting incest post !!

what i said , this is one owns life , if i say dun WORSHIP GOD , will u stop doing it ??
Everone has thier opinion and way of seeing things !

what u said in ur last post , i agreed to that , it can cause HEALTH ISSUES , so one has to be Aware of that , but still i wont pass my judgement or i would say i support them or not !

its thier own life and own desicion , hope now u get my point !!

Rehanism

Rehanism

IF-Dazzler

Rehanism

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
@Ankithate - Hmm..Even I believe so. There is difference between tolerance and approval. Just because we tolerate smoking (and smokers) doesn't necessarily mean we approve of it or least of all, encourage it. Having unprotected sex can risk STD transmission but that doesn't mean we should criminalize unprotected sex. Or, say, children born to women above 40 have high risk of infant mortality; but that doesn't mean we should put a ban on women from bearing children after crossing 40. Right? In the same sense there are many personal preferences and behaviors, that might seem obnoxious, where the law must not meddle - it must be left to personal considerations; however there should be proper guidance and sex-education at school level.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

seoulbeats....Poojie....

Ankithate

Goldie

Ankithate

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehanism

@Ankithate - Hmm..Even I believe so. There is difference between tolerance and approval. Just because we tolerate smoking (and smokers) doesn't necessarily mean we approve of it or least of all, encourage it. Having unprotected sex can risk STD transmission but that doesn't mean we should criminalize unprotected sex. Or, say, children born to women above 40 have high risk of infant mortality; but that doesn't mean we should put a ban on women from bearing children after crossing 40. Right? In the same sense there are many personal preferences and behaviors, that might seem obnoxious, where the law must not meddle - it must be left to personal considerations; however there should be proper guidance and sex-education at school level.

Thumbs Up

You Described It Perfectly !!
It Must Be Left To Personal Consideration !!

And ya proper guidance and sex education at schoollevel can make one more mature and aware of the TRUE FACTS !!

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Even if you're not supporting it, your still encouraging such a thing to happen by saying, "it's ones own life, your decision !" Because they will not be aware of it when people say such things . This is how the human mind works & takes advantage of such things . By saying, "it's your own decision" means yes or no . & we want the answer to remain NO to prevent babies from coming out with any birth defect . I know a lot of people don't care, but we should learn to care for others . You wouldn't let such a thing happen between your son/daughter, but you'd let it happen to others . Because they mean nothing to you, but as much as you wish good health for your son/daughter, you should wish it for others too, even if you're not related to them, not be like, "it's your life ! do whatever the hell you wanna do !" NO ! There should be limits . Just because they enjoy it or are happy with it does not mean we should encourage it . Understand, that we shouldn't take decisions that are always based on pleasure and freedom of will . In a situation like this, there is no decision to make .

Edited by Aya. - 04 August 2012 at 3:19am

MahinK

Ankithate

Goldie

Ankithate

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged

Even if you're not supporting it, your still encouraging such a thing to happen by saying, "it's ones own life, your decision !" Because they will not be aware of it when people say such things . This is how the human mind works & takes advantage of such things . By saying, "it's your own decision" means yes or no . & we want the answer to remain NO to prevent babies from coming out with any birth defect . I know a lot of people don't care, but we should learn to care for others . You wouldn't let such a thing happen between your son/daughter, but you'd let it happen to others . Because they mean nothing to you, but as much as you wish good health for your son/daughter, you should wish it for others too, even if you're not related to them, not be like, "it's your life ! do whatever the hell you wanna do !" NO ! There should be limits . Just because they enjoy it or are happy with it does not mean we should encourage it . Understand, that we shouldn't take decisions that are always based on pleasure and freedom of will . In a situation like this, there is no decision to make .

IN BLUE ,

I Wouldnt let that thing happen to me coz its a part of MY LIFE , so basically ITS MY DESICION. .
and yaa i would not interfear or comment on any other coz its THEIR LIFE !!
as WE get offend if some1 intrfear in our life the other one can also get offended too .!

Samraat_92

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
I think we, as a society, have a very bad habit of defining normal things just by majority view. More people agree, then it is normal otherwise wrong or sin. But just because most people believe in a thing doesn't make it right, just as the belief of everyone, in medieval times, that Earth is flat was wrong.

I think if two people, adults, are doing something with mutual consent, nobody should interfere. Variation is the key of universe. We can't define a rigid normal, because there will always be exceptions. And who are we to judge who is wrong? Just because you two have different opinion, you decide yours is right and theirs is wrong? Remember, commonplace is not always right. Once Sati also used to be "normal therefore right".

Now, the children are more likely to get genetic abnormalities. So, it is unfair for a child to have problems because it was not his choice. And remember, normal marriage of unrelated people can also have genetic birth defect, so it is not a very good criteria to prove incest wrong. But, the people should not take any chance.

So, if an incestuous couple is mutually agreeing, and practices protection to avoid pregnancy, I am perfectly OK with that. 

Now, bring the flame war! LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

joie de vivresub_rosaRehanismDexterkilailaSamraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top