Page 3 Page 16

pyaarihippo

Groupbie

pyaarihippo

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Yea this shouldn't even be a questionStern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmeresHawaaPot

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Incest | A Sin Or Not | (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cheenibutter

Groupbie

cheenibutter

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
BHEJA-FRIED. Personally not a fan of the thought and the mindset of those who support it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aya.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankithate

Today , I would Ask All Members Here And Their POV On Incest.

Does Being An Incest is Crime ??

I Know We live in India , i Love ma culture and respect it Truely.
but the adoption western culture is fast , which has some positive and negative.

But incest is not that comes with western culture or other , according to survey of 2010 , out of 10 there is said to be 1 incest.
but nobody shows or let ppl know as they know no1 will appreciate and i agree its personal choice need not to tell anyone. !

BUT

Ma qustion is if a person said to be incest , should he have to be ashamed of himself ?? should he ??

Views Plz !

Those whos can support Lesbian/Gay marriage ...they can support these things also...cos they can say homosexuality was once regarded in the same manner as incest...!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKAnkithateAya.

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prometeus

but the adoption western culture is fast , which has some positive and negative.

But incest is not that comes with western culture or other , according to survey of 2010 , out of 10 there is said to be 1 incest.
but nobody shows or let ppl know as they know no1 will appreciate and i agree its personal choice need not to tell anyone. !

BUT

Ma qustion is if a person said to be incest , should he have to be ashamed of himself ?? should he ??

Views Plz !

Those whos can support Lesbian/Gay marriage ...they can support these things also...cos they can say homosexuality was once regarded in the same manner as incest...!!

Couldn't agree more with you !
Such disgusting thoughts ! 
I've never thought humans would actually stoop down that low !

Edited by Aya. - 04 August 2012 at 1:12am

Ankithate

Goldie

Ankithate

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prometeus

BUT

Views Plz !

Agree !

But People Here Arent understanding what i ask  ??

Reading ppl opinions here , i think 
they are taking personally , i havnt ask a person should be a incest or not , i asked if he is , should he has to be ashamed of himself ??
thats what . didnt said one should be or not!
its one own life and deision !

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Yes, he/she should be very ashamed of themselves !

Please, don't say it's your own life & decision . Just because it's your life, it doesn't mean one should behave like an animal . If one makes a decision like that, then indeed he/she thinks like an animal & not a human being . If he/she thinks like that, he/she has been given a brain of an animal & not a mind of a human being . That is why they are not able to think correctly like a human . That is why they do such disgusting things like an animal, because they themselves are animals indeed ! 

I'm sorry if I'm not making any sense . I am just so sick to my stomach !

That's it from me . I don't think I need to come back here again & explain myself more .

Edited by Aya. - 04 August 2012 at 1:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Rehanism

IF-Dazzler

Rehanism

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
I wouldn't like to use the word *Sin* because its very religious sounding word and also different people have different and often peculiar concepts of *sin*. For example some believe that eating Non-veg is sin, some say eating pork is sin while others find cow slaughter to be specifically sinful, some consider inter-caste or same-gotra marriage to be sin, others consider idol-worshiping to be a sin and so on.

I personally wouldn't okay incestuous relationship, not just because of emotional reasons but because there are serious health effects on the offspring. Normally I would advise people to avoid marriage/sexual relationship upto second cousin. Marrying first cousin is very common in many cultures which has been associated to high infant mortality, mental retardation and physical disabilities among babies.

PS : Please peeps, stop using this strawman of *Western Culture* invariably in all such debates. There is no such entity as *Western culture*, for heaven's sake.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

seoulbeatsAnkithatemind-googlingsub_rosaDexterkilaila

Ankithate

Goldie

Ankithate

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aya.

Yes, he/she should be very ashamed of themselves !

Please, don't say it's your own life & decision . Just because it's your life, it doesn't mean one should behave like an animal . If one makes a decision like that, then indeed he/she thinks like an animal & not a human being . If he/she thinks like that, he/she has been given a brain of an animal & not a mind of a human being . That is why they are not able to think correctly like a human . That is why they do such disgusting things like an animal, because they themselves are animals indeed ! 

I'm sorry if I'm not making any sense . I am just so sick to my stomach !

That's it from me . I don't think I need to come back here again & explain myself more .

I Certainly Dunt Agree ,

Its is One own life and one own desicion ,

WE CANT LET OUR OPNIONS OR VIEWS FORCELLY APLLIED TO ANYONE 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top