Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Ankithate

Today , I would Ask All Members Here And Their POV On Incest.

Does Being An Incest is Crime ??

I Know We live in India , i Love ma culture and respect it Truely.
but the adoption western culture is fast , which has some positive and negative.

But incest is not that comes with western culture or other , according to survey of 2010 , out of 10 there is said to be 1 incest.
but nobody shows or let ppl know as they know no1 will appreciate and i agree its personal choice need not to tell anyone. !

BUT

Ma qustion is if a person said to be incest , should he have to be ashamed of himself ?? should he ??

Views Plz !

Those whos can support Lesbian/Gay marriage ...they can support these things also...cos they can say homosexuality was once regarded in the same manner as incest...!!
Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prometeus

Those whos can support Lesbian/Gay marriage ...they can support these things also...cos they can say homosexuality was once regarded in the same manner as incest...!!

Couldn't agree more with you !
Such disgusting thoughts ! 
I've never thought humans would actually stoop down that low !
Edited by Aya. - 11 years ago
Ankithate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Agree !

But People Here Arent understanding what i ask  ??

Reading ppl opinions here , i think 
they are taking personally , i havnt ask a person should be a incest or not , i asked if he is , should he has to be ashamed of himself ??
thats what . didnt said one should be or not!
its one own life and deision !
Aya. thumbnail
Yes, he/she should be very ashamed of themselves !

Please, don't say it's your own life & decision . Just because it's your life, it doesn't mean one should behave like an animal . If one makes a decision like that, then indeed he/she thinks like an animal & not a human being . If he/she thinks like that, he/she has been given a brain of an animal & not a mind of a human being . That is why they are not able to think correctly like a human . That is why they do such disgusting things like an animal, because they themselves are animals indeed ! 

I'm sorry if I'm not making any sense . I am just so sick to my stomach !

That's it from me . I don't think I need to come back here again & explain myself more .
Edited by Aya. - 11 years ago
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I wouldn't like to use the word *Sin* because its very religious sounding word and also different people have different and often peculiar concepts of *sin*. For example some believe that eating Non-veg is sin, some say eating pork is sin while others find cow slaughter to be specifically sinful, some consider inter-caste or same-gotra marriage to be sin, others consider idol-worshiping to be a sin and so on.

I personally wouldn't okay incestuous relationship, not just because of emotional reasons but because there are serious health effects on the offspring. Normally I would advise people to avoid marriage/sexual relationship upto second cousin. Marrying first cousin is very common in many cultures which has been associated to high infant mortality, mental retardation and physical disabilities among babies.

PS : Please peeps, stop using this strawman of *Western Culture* invariably in all such debates. There is no such entity as *Western culture*, for heaven's sake.

Ankithate thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aya.

Yes, he/she should be very ashamed of themselves !

Please, don't say it's your own life & decision . Just because it's your life, it doesn't mean one should behave like an animal . If one makes a decision like that, then indeed he/she thinks like an animal & not a human being . If he/she thinks like that, he/she has been given a brain of an animal & not a mind of a human being . That is why they are not able to think correctly like a human . That is why they do such disgusting things like an animal, because they themselves are animals indeed ! 

I'm sorry if I'm not making any sense . I am just so sick to my stomach !

That's it from me . I don't think I need to come back here again & explain myself more .

I Certainly Dunt Agree ,

Its is One own life and one own desicion ,

WE CANT LET OUR OPNIONS OR VIEWS FORCELLY APLLIED TO ANYONE 
Rehanism thumbnail

Don't you think you are being a tad bit presumptuous?
Aya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankithate

I Certainly Dunt Agree ,

Its is One own life and one own desicion ,

WE CANT LET OUR OPNIONS OR VIEWS FORCELLY APLLIED TO ANYONE 

I know you don't agree & it looks like your the type who seems to be fine with it . But before love or whatever it is you prefer, your health is the number one important thing here, since you're talking about ones own life . To live, you need to be fit & healthy & as someone here has mentioned, it could cause SERIOUS problems . Seriously, you should think about your health & your offspring . Instead of preventing it, I really can't believe you're supporting it by saying, "it's ones own life & decision ." What kind of an excuse is that ? How could you let such a thing happen ? *sigh* 
Ankithate thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aya.

I know you don't agree & it looks like your the type who seems to be fine with it . But before love or whatever it is you prefer, your health is the number one important thing here, since you're talking about ones own life . To live, you need to be fit & healthy & as someone here has mentioned, it could cause SERIOUS problems . Seriously, you should think about your health & your offspring . Instead of preventing it, I really can't believe you're supporting it by saying, "it's ones own life & decision ." What kind of an excuse is that ? How could you let such a thing happen ? *sigh* 

Firstly , i havnt said i m supporting this thing or not , Moreover this is not supporting incest post !!

what i said , this is one owns life , if i say dun WORSHIP GOD , will u stop doing it ??
Everone has thier opinion and way of seeing things !

what u said in ur last post , i agreed to that , it can cause HEALTH ISSUES , so one has to be Aware of that , but still i wont pass my judgement or i would say i support them or not !

its thier own life and own desicion , hope now u get my point !!
Rehanism thumbnail
@Ankithate - Hmm..Even I believe so. There is difference between tolerance and approval. Just because we tolerate smoking (and smokers) doesn't necessarily mean we approve of it or least of all, encourage it. Having unprotected sex can risk STD transmission but that doesn't mean we should criminalize unprotected sex. Or, say, children born to women above 40 have high risk of infant mortality; but that doesn't mean we should put a ban on women from bearing children after crossing 40. Right? In the same sense there are many personal preferences and behaviors, that might seem obnoxious, where the law must not meddle - it must be left to personal considerations; however there should be proper guidance and sex-education at school level.