Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

KYPH - Update for 03rd May, 2005 (Page 5)

~*puja*~ Senior Member
~*puja*~
~*puja*~

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

loved how angad "snubbed" kripa when he was in the car, she shouldn't have yelled at him, but at least she got to know that he is a nice guy and now she won't be so cruel to him... Harshini is being stupid, she should be happy for her friend at yet shes all jealous, wonder what she'll do when she finds out that prithvi loves kripa... ?

Thanks for the wonderful update Chilly!!!

-Sohniye- Goldie
-Sohniye-
-Sohniye-

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

Hey im new here...just joined today...wow chilly!!! awesome update babe...i love all of your updates..theyre so good...yeah i agree i love the lil  hindi song lyrics that u add..it really was an awesomee episode.. i loved angad and kripa together they looked sooo gooddSmile!! Ouff... i hope in the next episode they show another cute scene with kripa and angad...hopefully ekta aunty wont ruin this serial...Confused

koolgirl88 Goldie
koolgirl88
koolgirl88

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
i saw it 2dy n i think kripa looked realli nice. and i dont think shes plump, she has a realli good figure. i just dont c y they cant make a girl look pretty without putting short clothes on her.. but it was nice! 
didi Newbie
didi
didi

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

Hi,

I'm new to the forum and very accidently stumbled on this site.  I must say your updates are as good as watching the show (very descriptive), and love your songs that you add to make them more interesting. Thanks for such a good job that you do to keep us in touch with the program.  

Didi.  

Angadzgirl IF-Rockerz
Angadzgirl
Angadzgirl

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

thanks lot. amazing update. keep up.

~sweta~

Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Oh chilly I feel like Cry cause I congratulated u so much later.It was superb and mind blowing Clapupdate with your tadka comments.Angad was looking so stunning that I did not  notice Kripa at all.
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Rocking work chilly. Kya baat hai? U become soooooo creative? Lovely song and humourous digs. Anag and Kripa were just WOW! Pta nahiin kitne paapad belne padenge Kripa ko Anagd se maafi lene ko.LOL
.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 12:41am | IP Logged

Clap Chilly, oh my goodness. From where do you get this sort of energy and patience to write and type the updates. Fabulous, Awesome, words are not enough to describe ur updates. You are really gr8 my dear and a gem of a person. As Chweet Tweety said even if we are not able to watch the episodes it does not matter. Your updates are much more better than that. GOD Bless You. LOL

Yest. I was little confused the way Angad smiled ( quitely) when Kripa tells Karthik that she will come for the party. I could not make out if it was a deceptive smile or a smile out of happiness. But whatever it was Angad looked like an adorable college kid at that moment. LOL

Cheers

Lata

Go to top