Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

TaShi_4ever

TaShi_4ever

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
soo ppl wot is actually da BUDDY PROJECT????? i min i guess itzz gnna b sum kynd of project..judging by da nem ( smart ain't i???)Big smile soo i wnt 2 noe wot r ur views on dis BUDDY PROJECT??!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

soumyak..DamonCrazy..marauder..Rish..The007Shivani-Hudi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wot is THE BUDDY PROJECT!!!!!????" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Flame.Of.Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
so smart of u!
mai bhi yahi soch rae hun kabse!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soumyak

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
well JJ will probably take these 8 kids and start the buddy project to maybe make them less junglee 

soumyak

-Simz-

IF-Rockerz

-Simz-

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Even I was thinking the same!!

..Rish..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Rish..

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
I guess he will pair them up...U see (pairing is the most common thing anyone can do) and then they must have some tasks which might involve the help of the other one so the "BUDDY" project... What say ? 

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
i was thinking this from day 1 ...wat is emant by Buddy Project????

..Rish..

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
The whole Idea of naming the show the Buddy Project was to develop interest. No one knew what the hell it was and why we were shown random characters. VERY SMART MARKETING AND PROMOTION BY THE TEAM.

Not only were viewers interested to know what this "buddy project" was but they also got to know the main characters of the show. So when the program actually started, viewers were already well associated with the characters. 

Buddy Project for me is the partnership (which will take some time) between the new teacher and the students. 

-Hudi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hudi-

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Even i was soching since the Promos were out..
wat will dat..I think It must making a frnd Ship between the Students...Confused

Any ways Waiting for to Knw wat the project is

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.