Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

please help me , i wanna back her as a friend :(

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
hey i met this girl in february and we get along with very well and i really very very attached with her and she also used to say so i dont know right or wrong. but in may she had sex with any other guy and after having sex she started feeling for him and did not tell me and after ignoring on those 3 may days she comes back to me and talking as usual. but now when i doubt i cleary ask that guy and he told me all thing that she also send some senti messages to him again and again , beg him that he wants him and now she is saying that why u tell all this to him? u ruined my image? get lost from my life? i dont wanna even remember you. i love him not you. but i dont want to come in between them , i know its difficult but i cant force her to love me. so i just wanna be in touch with her only as a friend. i beg him for her friendship but she always reply get lost and never come back to me. her birthday is after 1 week should i wish? how much time should i give her to be normal? and at last is their any method so that i can get her as my gf again :P ðŸ˜­

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseheart11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she had with some other guy that means shes serious about him...but i undrstand that you are in love with this girl...if u truly love her...just wish the best for her and be there for her as a friend...
mr.superkool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think its kind of play between u three ppl and the girl is main player of it who controls both u ppl
But in the end no one will get her

Sorry my friend but mark my words
The girl ur talking abt seems like having fun with playing with both u guys
And finally she will say she wants no one from u this that emotional hathyachar and finish everything is over

U be sad that guy be sad girl be playing as sad role too but inside her she be damn yaar i took so many days to get ride of this guys
Anyways finally i got ride of them
Am so happy

Get it
So dont get fooled by her so easyly my friend
Just come out of it be in real life and have fun
U will have n number of girls buddy much much much better then her

Trust meEdited by mr.superkool - 11 years ago