Phir Subah Hogi

Aditya's attitude

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I found Aditya's attitude slightly arrogant yesterday.
I mean he is the guy who grew up seeing his Mama and always looked at him in fatherly affection and today after speaking to Gulabia whom he knows only from past few days he started questioning Vikram.
His doubts were genuine but I think he should have put it in a more better way than across a game of chess.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Exactly!!! I found him a totally different yesterday ..it was lyk he was there to take sum kind of  revenge on him ...  his expressions were lyk hez talking to his father who killed his mother nd he found out so he wants to take revenge now lol ... i knw my imagination is a bit funny bt seriously his attitude was lyk tht only ... ðŸ¤ª
jmoyee200 thumbnail
 Agree...very gooddd...
sunram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I found his behaviour rude and suspicious for a person who brought him up like a son it was very unpleasant on his part Adi who claims he hates Bednis and also injustice towards people, was very unjust towards TVS not even giving him benefit of doubt this behaviour I expect from him at a later stage when Reva truth comes out not at this stage. He character is coming out very obnoxious in his dealings with his family and Amu.
croziaxx thumbnail
 His behavior was very strange and specially towards amu he was rigid ... and it is very odd that a person who hats bedinis till few weeks ago now becomes their guard... when sug was going, with her mother and left a letter for vik that time he said 'achha hai kuch gandgi dur hogi' .. and now he himself want to protect a bedini..  how and why..   Edited by croziaxx - 11 years ago
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Agree... aditya's attitude..wow
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Ash ðŸ¤—, well for me his this attitude was kind of justified.

On one side is Gulabiya the first Bendi who was capable of changing his perceptive towards bendnis. He truly respects her and knows that she is not money minded and an exception in the usual Bendni clan. Her every talk in Mandir was justified, and she just asked him to search for his Mami, so that he could himself reach teh truth. Adi being a very rational character did think that why would gulabiya go against her daughters wish, he kind of sided with gulabiya here.

Otherside his Mama whom he worships, but then all of a sudden if seed of doubt is planted in your mind regarding ur god, u tend to get angry, angry not on god but on urself. Yesterday Adi was angry on himself because he was in a Delima as to whether believe in Gulabiya or to believe his mama, and all the things were pointing against his Mama. However he is, Adi is a righteous character, he will not take any injustice nor will he support anyone doing injustice be it his Mama himself. 

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
But i didnot find him arrogant..it is very common in human nature though..
Adi respects Vicky babu like his dad ..beside he has very bad impression about bedni caste ..but  he has been changed bcoz of gulabia 's truthfulness,sincerity ,and same thing is happening now... again  G 's personality ,truthfulness makes him to trust her  that his mama is somewhere wrong..whatever he is doing is 100% wrong..Adi was shattered..
it is very obvious that when a person in this kind of situation his/her 1rst impression will be like what Adi had..

JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I also found his attitude with the chess game inappropriate. WE know that Vikram is lying but ADITYA doesn't yet know that for a fact so he should have questioned him in a better manner. The way he behaved was as if it was proven without a shadow of a doubt that Reva is alive.

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well I will say  his qestioning Of Vickram was justified, because the seed of doubt was  inn his mind  along while back, when Gulabiya burst into the house  in the middle of the night.Asking about Reva Manzil
 And I think if I were having suspicions about a person lying I  to would be a little angry.
HOWEVER it was very rude and WRONG of im to take it out on Amu and, tell her it was a "Faily Matter" that right there was a insult  to the poor girl who was just trying to make HIM feel better.  But I  guess the CV's have to establish cracks in that relationship, so when it brakes  the audience will say Ohh well  we could see it happening!😡😡😡😡 BETTER YET IF AMU WAS THE ONE TO END IT...then Mr. Aditya  has clear ay to be the  Hero UNTAINTED,!!!
😡
😡