Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Aditya's attitude

tulipdaisy IF-Rockerz
tulipdaisy
tulipdaisy

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
I found Aditya's attitude slightly arrogant yesterday.
I mean he is the guy who grew up seeing his Mama and always looked at him in fatherly affection and today after speaking to Gulabia whom he knows only from past few days he started questioning Vikram.
His doubts were genuine but I think he should have put it in a more better way than across a game of chess.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

drtulikawiddynamitagloryzcupdPutijaChalhovSandy66komal07HillyloveJulieDnancy1996jmoyee200chitra_raoLaila2009br200910Vinnie79

komal07 IF-Dazzler
komal07
komal07

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Exactly!!! I found him a totally different yesterday ..it was lyk he was there to take sum kind of  revenge on him ...  his expressions were lyk hez talking to his father who killed his mother nd he found out so he wants to take revenge now lol ... i knw my imagination is a bit funny bt seriously his attitude was lyk tht only ... Silly

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

drtulikawiddynamitagloryzPutijaChalhovSandy66ForeverSHINeeJulieDHillylovenancy1996tulipdaisy

jmoyee200 IF-Rockerz
jmoyee200
jmoyee200

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
 Agree...very gooddd...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyHillylovetulipdaisy

sunram Senior Member
sunram
sunram

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
I found his behaviour rude and suspicious for a person who brought him up like a son it was very unpleasant on his part Adi who claims he hates Bednis and also injustice towards people, was very unjust towards TVS not even giving him benefit of doubt this behaviour I expect from him at a later stage when Reva truth comes out not at this stage. He character is coming out very obnoxious in his dealings with his family and Amu.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyPutijaChalhovSandy66JulieDHillylovetulipdaisyLaila2009

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
 His behavior was very strange and specially towards amu he was rigid ... and it is very odd that a person who hats bedinis till few weeks ago now becomes their guard... when sug was going, with her mother and left a letter for vik that time he said 'achha hai kuch gandgi dur hogi' .. and now he himself want to protect a bedini..  how and why..  

Edited by croziaxx - 02 August 2012 at 1:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyPutijaChalhovHillyloveJulieDtulipdaisyLaila2009

br200910 IF-Rockerz
br200910
br200910

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
 Agree... aditya's attitude..wow

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylovetulipdaisy

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Hi Ash Hug, well for me his this attitude was kind of justified.

On one side is Gulabiya the first Bendi who was capable of changing his perceptive towards bendnis. He truly respects her and knows that she is not money minded and an exception in the usual Bendni clan. Her every talk in Mandir was justified, and she just asked him to search for his Mami, so that he could himself reach teh truth. Adi being a very rational character did think that why would gulabiya go against her daughters wish, he kind of sided with gulabiya here.

Otherside his Mama whom he worships, but then all of a sudden if seed of doubt is planted in your mind regarding ur god, u tend to get angry, angry not on god but on urself. Yesterday Adi was angry on himself because he was in a Delima as to whether believe in Gulabiya or to believe his mama, and all the things were pointing against his Mama. However he is, Adi is a righteous character, he will not take any injustice nor will he support anyone doing injustice be it his Mama himself. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nariydevashree_hLaila2009tulipdaisy

kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
But i didnot find him arrogant..it is very common in human nature though..
Adi respects Vicky babu like his dad ..beside he has very bad impression about bedni caste ..but  he has been changed bcoz of gulabia 's truthfulness,sincerity ,and same thing is happening now... again  G 's personality ,truthfulness makes him to trust her  that his mama is somewhere wrong..whatever he is doing is 100% wrong..Adi was shattered..
it is very obvious that when a person in this kind of situation his/her 1rst impression will be like what Adi had..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nariydevashree_hchitra_raotulipdaisy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index