The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

We need BTS videos

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
This is a request to Channel V and the Cvs to show behind the scenes/blooper videos of TBP. It would not only help the viewer count...it will help us connect with our fav stars. I really want to see the real Fahad and Bharati...also a regular Nikhil not Piddhi hehe I wanna know who is the most popular...my guess its Nikhil...he seems the lovable type. Most quiet seems like its Fahad...Loudest person Bobby (forgot her real name)..Most funny seems like Nikhil and Kunal...etc etc..u guys get the point. I really connected well with D3 gang cuz they showed so many BTS videos of them joking around and bloopers.

Edited by robinc07 - 01 August 2012 at 11:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..Endurance

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We need BTS videos" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
I agree with u...channel V should give BTS soon!!

r07cEndurance

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

I agree.BTS always help us connect to the characters and actors and make us see the rea them and helps us appreciate them more.

r07cEndurance

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
yup we want BTS ...its really fun to watch behind the scene mastis...LOL

r07c..DamonCrazy..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.