Thanx JDJ team for KW & Ritwik

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
this season of JDJ didn't have any eye candy+ good dancer but Finally with wild cards we got not only one but Two eye candies πŸ˜›

Both r so hard working , good looking , cute, so popular...love Ritwik in PR πŸ˜³

Show was not that interesting before , I used to look forward only for Isha, Shibani , Ravi , Bharti and Darsheel's performances but now we can watch some more great performances ... Can see KW flirting with Isha too ( hopefully  πŸ˜ )πŸ˜†  

KW and Mohena r amazing and so is RD and sneha 

both will rock and i think one of them will surely reach in top 3 

thanx a lot JDJ team for bringing them in the show  πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by TheRowdiest - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I would like to thank the JDJ team for bringing KW in the show & fulfilling my dream of seeing KW & Madhuri sharing the same stage :D
Plus Wahiii is an amazing dancer & very very hard working :) His WC round performance was fadduuu & now he got a PUURRRFECCTT 30 for his 1st performance itself :D Hope KW- Mohena continue giving such amazing performances :) I want them to win the show ;) Love Wahii <3Edited by -Harshu- - 11 years ago
It will be good to see more contestants dancing on the floor, earlier it was only Isha.
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
JDJ has done the best thing by bringing in Karan Wahi...he's an amazing dancer n very dedicated n hard working...and of course super duper sexyyy <3333 So glad n proud of him tht he got a PURRRFECCTTT 30 on just his week hope n pray tht him n mohena continue with their amazing performance all the best to them :D Hope they win the show too coz they deserve it <333
Shilpa258 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Really happy to see Karan Wahi in JDJ5...he is a great dancer and performer...saw all his performances in different events..must say he is an energetic guyπŸ˜› n Mohena was one of my fav contestants of DID...she is also a great dancer...thank u so much JDJ team for bring sum amazing performers through Wild Card. Aab maza aayega😊 
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

this season of JDJ didn't have any eye candy+ good dancer but Finally with wild cards we got not only one but Two eye candies πŸ˜›

Both r so hard working , good looking , cute, so popular...love Ritwik in PR πŸ˜³

Show was not that interesting before , I used to look forward only for Isha, Shibani , Ravi , Bharti and Darsheel's performances but now we can watch some more great performances ... Can see KW flirting with Isha too ( hopefully  πŸ˜ )πŸ˜†  

KW and Mohena r amazing and so is RD and Bhavna 

both will rock and i think one of them will surely reach in top 3 

thanx a lot JDJ team for bringing them in the show  πŸ˜ƒ

RD and Sneha
-RaeesRiks- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I always wanted Karan Wahi in JDJ since he is a very good dancer and was disappointed when he was not a part of it before. But when WC news came i was so excited and knew it from the begining that he will definitely make through the WC round..😊.I watch JDJ from the start but his entry has made this show really exciting...hope he continues to give good performance and wins itπŸ˜›

RD, i have never seen him dance before JDJ but from his WC performance it seems he is a very good dancer...

Good to see both in JDJ😊
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Oye Minnie.. Its RD and Sneha Kapoor πŸ˜›

I completely agree with you dear... Something was missing this JDJ season and Karan and Rithvik have brought it... These 2 are so charming and now i feel like watching a dance competition..

The makers realized it late, but better late than never. they brought in the apt contestants through wild card. I watched JDJ just for my Salman.. Manish-Bharti's humour got me hooked it.. But now i have more reasons to watch JDJ.. Its for my KW and RD.. Rooting for Isha-Salman, RD-Sneha and KW-Mohena.. Hope they make it to the top 3.
KW baba flirted with his choreographer?
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

Oye Minnie.. Its RD and Sneha Kapoor πŸ˜›

thanku ...πŸ˜› ...edited ... her name was stuck in my brain as bhavna πŸ˜†