Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

SS: Chotey Ki Ayegi Barat Ch:10 pg 29*COMPLETED* (Page 5)

Nidsubh007 IF-Sizzlerz
Nidsubh007
Nidsubh007

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Great start

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Grace-

dobrevagasms IF-Stunnerz
dobrevagasms
dobrevagasms

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Lmaooo will we get our own saima choudhary in this ROFL This part was awesome I'm Luvin it <3 can't wait till chotey meets khushi :P update soon xoxoxo

Edited by KaShGurTiLuverr - 02 August 2012 at 7:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lalaland222-Grace-

-Manal.A- IF-Dazzler
-Manal.A-
-Manal.A-

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
This is wonderful!
I am already loving the humorous touch you are giving the story...haha...Arnav's sarcasm is hilarious! It's great to read something so refreshing after a long time..
Just after I read the title...I knew it...I knew that this must be inspired by the Baraat Series...my Mom loves the series a lot!
Please update soon! I am loving it! Thanks for the PM.

Manal <3

-Grace-

fffan123 IF-Rockerz
fffan123
fffan123

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Loved the update.

-Grace-

-Grace- IF-Rockerz
-Grace-
-Grace-

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

First of all I'm overwhelmed by the amount of response I got just after the first update. Really guys I,m touchedEmbarrassed

Some of you expected and some of you wanted to have an inclusion of Saima Choudry in this SS, so I would like you to include in your comment if you would like to see her in this SSLOL

Also this chapter is dedicated to three of my most loyal readers that are

Avi64, -Manal.A-, ShiningStar18

You guys have been reading my OS's ever since I started writing and have been giving me endless love through your comments. The fact that you guys read my work even if I don't read yours leaves me with no doubt that you guys really do  like my work and show me your support throughout. I really am thankful to you guys<3

(i have realized thats how it works at IF you read mine i read yours kinda thing, but you guys read mine nonethelessEmbarrassed)

Now the SS, I wont promise that every line will entertain you but I will try my best. This chapter was meant to be posted on wednesday but I decided to post earlierLOL

And this is a short story and this is supposed to be humorous so I don't want to make the updates super long, but short and nice.

Another important thing, from now on the updates won't be only from Arnav's POV, so the I will be going back and forth with the different POVs I hope it doesn't confuse youEmbarrassed

Thanks.

Happy ReadingSmile

Chapter 2

As expected Miss Sundar and Shusheel accepted our proposal too. Why wont they?

Im the most eligible bachelor in town.

I even tried to pull my rudest behavior when we were left alone to have a "talk"

What kind of a girl is she? She didn't even mind that? And even at that time she seemed to very much enjoy the time. Sure she is sweet but too sweet and someone is forgetting Im a diabetic.

"What the?"

Why am I even surprised? This is Di we are talking about and Di and grand poojas go hand in hand.

My alliance just got fixed and Di already started her pooja marathon? And here I was thinking I could get some peace before the preparations actually began

Oh Lord.

"Arnav bitwa! Tells me how am I lookings?"

God mami and her weird fashion sense.

"looking nice Mammi" thats it I cant lie more than that now.

And she is asking me as if, if I had told her she would end the fashion disaster?

"Bhaiii'Bhaii...woh Mehta's ke saath meeting hai aaj to mujhe kuch help chahiye thi papers tayar karne me aap aaj free hain?"

There comes another member of the circus

How can I ever forget that this nave brother of mine has no backbone? For once, not everyday, just for once I wished he didn't bother me and took his own decisions. But I guess Im asking for too much, he belongs to the same circus as Di after all.

"Akash just put the file in my room and ill check it"

"Thanks bhai"

Like Di wasn't enough now Akash too.

Sometimes I think I have been born in the wrong family or maybe the babies got exchanged when I was born. I mean look at me and then look at the unique collection.

Just when Khushi was sorting her ideas she was brought out of her thought process as her phone rang the Airtel tune.

"hello" she asked still engrossed with her planning and ideas.

"Khushi, kahan ho? Yaad hai na tumhe aaj yahan aana hai" her friend reminded her sounding impatient at the other end.

"yah I remember, bas dus minute mein main nukalne hi waali thi, kuch kaam tha so was just sorting that" she hung up, taking a sip of ice tea that was placed beside her lap top.

Mumbling to herself, quickly checking she had taken everything she needed with her she grabbed her keys and left to see her friend who was eagerly waiting for her arrival.

"Khushiii tum agayi!"

God! Why does Di have to yell every ones name? I mean they would still hear her if she talked normally.

And who is this Khushi now?

"yess ma'am, Khushi aapki khidmat mein haazir hai"  

Dramatic much?

"Choteyyy Choteeyyy!"

"Di main abhi aa hi raha tha, chilla kyun rahi-" I was talking looking straight at Di but then

Whoa! She's hot! Who is she?

"Chotey this is Khushi, a very good friend of mine"

Oh so this pretty woman is Di's friend. Cool

"And Khushi this is Chotey"

Jeez I have a name Di. Talk about ruining a reputation

"Hi Chotey?"

What the? Did she just call me?...

If this is a joke than its not cool if not she's beyond stupid.

"Arnav, Arnav Singh Raizada"

"I mean..Hi Arnav..Arnav Singh Raizada" did she just roll her eyes at the last three words?

Not funny.

"Hi..Khushi?" I said making sure she knew I wasn't too amused.

Giving me a sarcastic smile? Don't think you are so cool Ms Khushi Whatever.

"by the way, she will be taking care of your wedding, she's an excellent wedding planner I have been to the weddings she has planned, and I must say im impressed"

When is Di not impressed be it a good friend of hers or Hari Prakash, Di just likes everyone. Freakin' Mother India

But I will decide how impressive this wedding planner is.

I decided to nod and pretend I was impressed too. Truth be told I was already impressed by her style and confidence. She wore a teal colored full sleeved top with a white long skirt and half of her hair were clutched in a clip and the rest fell on her chest. Minimal makeup and the only jewellery being the silver charm bracelet adorned her wrist.

I must say, she's got style

After ages Im seeing a girl who is not a fashion disaster. Feels nice.

Wait...did she say wedding planner?

All of a sudden my interest in this wedding just grew exponentially.

"Arnav, Arnav Singh Raizada"

Arrogant much?

Well no problem.

"I mean..Hi Arnav..Arnav Singh Raizada"

Have handled people like you before too, rich brat.

"Hi..Khushi?"

Trying to act cool? Don't worry this wedding will be as memorable for you as it will be for me. I will make sure of that.

It'll be fun to plan your wedding in which you seem so interested, Mr Arnav'Arnav Singh Raizada.

NOTE: just to avoid any confusions Arnav is NOT in love with Khushi it is just a first impression type thing.LOL

Edited by -Grace- - 03 August 2012 at 11:17pm

The following 112 member(s) liked the above post:

rithuparnaiheartARNAVhoneyboney1kk10underground1hopalongsunshineswirlshweta5126shanta71paris_leenoblyasrdiwanishanti4sobti48PaaruSBsanjuarshiocean28jhawaraayushiSTEFFENYet_tu_achunada_aKushiArnavgagsyfan09manjusha_92-Shalu-mansijani21Anu179butterfly06A...inluvwivARHIDevilwayshari93mariam42pri3loveTRND86simple_dimple93Kavita1000suri2610hashey...SankaDevi...arshifan91Priya_0-Hope-tokyofamiyajg12SAM32mdeshpandexRosewoodxReader_Hobbyamri123SirenMitraAvi64anjusr06Lalaland222GoldenEyesPixieFlamefaffyarnavbarunseabeautylovespell-Siaa-bismazaman2000-Devanshi-chinnuvyasSweet_Ashumvidya.sanjaymsmarpleveil_of_rosesongongongAmanramsparikhAnvi2009-Manal.A-N0306sun_shine_girlsegadkamalapushpaSS88SuperstarSanayaSanaya.Barunvarsha2KDnirmal1992AnarocksickCrazy_soulshree10fffan123GAURI29riafnaameena671zafiangeldream14alishhhShiningStar18zooni.blueSophia21InvisibleSmileSmileyStar-Sparsh-areeba_blossomcaskertinselSuchi.RNidsubh007flowers4uangelic shazNewbiesoapfanASR62621chillyBreezy-OnlyHope

InvisibleSmile IF-Rockerz
InvisibleSmile
InvisibleSmile

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
reserved

& i will edit, very soon :D

EDIT

OMG' Khushi is the wedding designer, freakin' coincidence or what? LOLLOL So Arnav is betrothed to someone else, WTH. This is so interesting, and i like the personal POV you have chosen, it gels nicely. And Arnav thinking he got switched at the hospital ROFLROFL Pshtt, chotey, you belong to the same circus.

And YESS, Saima choudhary should enter, like i said, make her khushi's mom, and she would be like hook up with your clients ROFL joh bhi hai, Yes, i would like her to be in this story. But at the end this is your story :) I am loving it already, continue soon.

Update Part 3 NOW :D

Edited by InvisibleSmile - 03 August 2012 at 10:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ameena671-Grace-

KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Lmaoo this was too good..
Seems like anji is playing the role of saima lol..
LOL

-Grace-

butterfly06 Senior Member
butterfly06
butterfly06

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Cool...can't wait to these 2 fall in love.

-Grace-

Go to top