this update is so cute
and ofcourse amazing
i just luv the character of khushi in this story

iqra yar cheti cheti update kia karo 😆
boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

😆
Sorry I am just commenting so this remains in my posts and then I can read it later when I'm done with exams. Haven't read a word but I've read an OS by you and I loved it and since this is written by you I guess I am in love with it already. So pardon me for wasting a comment. 😃
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Really enjoyed the story, read all parts together , love Arnavs sarcasm...please do add me and pm me when you update...thanks.
Crazy_soul thumbnail
Very nice.arnav stop ur mind talking and do something solid.
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful. Hope Arnav realizes he is in love with Khushi before it is too late.
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OH MY GOSH!! I justt totally loved this!!! 

The whole set up with the dance and all!! 

and khushi is already his!! ehm ehm! 

Gosh, Arnav trying to impress Khushi!! LOL moment!! 

Awesome update!! I feel like watching the show!! your writing has a touch of what ever used to happen in there plus, the ASR-ish attitude blended in!!
bhadraprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous update...poor Arnav.He is confused but his attitude remains the same...loved the Aman-khushi dosti...Awaiting the next update and thanks for the PM
ISensedYou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hes jealous wen he sees aman wid kushi...loved kushi n aman bondin...
arnav just realise ur love 4 kushi b4 its too late dammit!!!!!!!!
stop mind talkin n do smetin...
awsum update
tanx 4 dpm...
continue soon
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
V v nice... Arnie baby, realize fast else haat malte reh jaoge
mahi530 thumbnail
OMG! I was one of the people this part was dedicated to. Yay! Thanks for making me one of the people this part was dedicated to. 😊 Getting to the update, I loved it! I love Arnav's sarcasm in this SS, even though he still has a little bit ASR in him. And Arnav has already made Khushi "his woman"! And I loved how you showed both Arnav and Khushi's thoughts. Especially Arnav's thoughts, he had my ROFL-ing with his jealous thoughts, both from Aman(while Khushi and him were dancing) and from whoever she was texting. I loved how Arnav tried to impress Khushi by trying to fix the car, but was clueless! And Khushi called him adorable, and thought she was going crazy lol. I love ArHi's bickering. All in all, I absolutely loved the chapter! Fabulous, Fantastic, Splendid, and Great update! I'm saying this again, you are such a great and talented writer. 👏 You describe scenes, thoughts, clothes, and everything so well. I feel like I'm actually there in the story and watching everything unfold and take place. And once again, a MASSIVE Thank You for dedicating this chapter to me and DM1810. 🤗 Please update the next chapter soon.    😃