Fan Fictions

SS: Chotey Ki Ayegi Barat Ch:10 pg 29*COMPLETED*

-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Chapter 1

Not even fifteen minutes ago I landed on Indian soil and there she goes with her rant

Shaadi shaadi shaadi

Why can't she see her one and only brother happy? Is my peace harming her in anyway? I think not

Now im just thinking what's worse my flight delaying by twelve hours or hearing Di's marriage talk?

"im so excited now that you are here, ab hum achi si ladki dekh kar tumhara rishat paka kardenge" she said hugging my arm while exiting the air port.

"Infact meri nazar mein aik ladki hai I think she's perfect for you bas tum aik bar mil kal approval de do"

My approval? Are you kidding me, she's the one more excited for my marriage and im the least interested. She needs my approval? She is freaking getting me married! And to deepen my burns she talks about my approval? Meeting the girl? No way in hell im meeting a girl for "the approval". I very well know what her sundar and susheel is.

Never never never. Not in this life time.

My crazy family had gone crazier and loaded me with hugs and kisses as I entered my home, I felt like I was Rahul.

Did I just say Rahul? God! Thanks to the strong interest in Bollywood of the ladies in my house I have started to think like them too. Unbelievable!

"Phew thanks Aman I totally forgot about that"

Aman, to the world he is my manager but to me he is nothing less than a life saver. Thanks to Di and her marriage nonsense I totally forgot about the important meeting with the Mehras.

"choteyyy!!!" I almost freaked out seeing her running like this into my room before I could even breathe.

"tum khaana kha ke fresh hojao shaam ko we have to go meet the girl"

She wasn't even this excited for her own marriage.

And I thought I had the tactics to trick people, look at her. *face palm*

Only if she hadn't pulled a melodrama on the phone with those tears and sobs, I would have never even allowed her to look for a girl.

But im her brother too, so I wont give in so easily.

"Di, are you serious? Main aaj hi aya hoon and you want me to meet and approve some girl I don't give a damn about?"

This might seem rude but im too frustrated, I don't want to get married whats so hard to understand in that? Clearly the whole concept.

"Mujhe nahi pata bas aaj shaam we are going there and that is final"

how exciting? My marriage is being fixed and I have no say in this? Unbelievable!

Just came back from  Miss Sundar and Susheel's house, God! Was it necessary to bat eye lashes that frequently? According to Di she was being shy. Shy?..of what????

To be quite honest, I thought she was sweet and nice, just the batting of the eyelashes got me annoyed, and she had what it takes to be a Raizada daughter-in-law too so I guess im marrying her now?

Only if they accept the proposal cus im sure from the excitement Di showered upon all of us on our way back home she is too impressed by her and so she wont even waste a second to give them our approval, I mean her approval after all its my marriage why would I even have a say?

"Choteeyy choteeyyy!" she came running..AGAIN! she loves freaking me out doesn't she?

"tumhe pata hai unhone haan kehdi"

"kinho ne?"

This woman, will land me in a mental hospital one day, first she freaks me out and now she's so excited and gives me information in patches.

"arre'tumhare hone wale sasural wale"

There you go her teasing begins. Farewell to my peace.

"oh god di'ab khush? Now let me go I have to prepare for an important meeting"

"aik to tumhari meetings khatam nahi hoti! Itni important news di hai tumhe and you are not the least bit excited'budhi rooh ho tum to" she began her rant which God knows when will end and I chose to ignore..like always :D

Di finally left and I could now think in peace, and then it hit me.

Im getting married. Arnav Singh Raizada is getting married. God it even sounds horrifying.

Di knows I never refuse to anything she says and she is using it against me. Not cool.

With that Arnav Singh Raizada prepared for a good night sleep, perhaps his last peaceful sleep.

You might have guessed, and ill confess this is inspired by the Baraat Series (Azar Ki Ayegi Barat, Dolly,Takay etc)πŸ˜†

Watching them gives me such a refreshing feel and its very much enjoyable that I decided to write this.

Also I will include some songs in the upcoming chapters. But only the lyrics and I will be only using the lyrics of the songs I have previously heard because I have stopping listening music.

And I will only continue if I get enough amount of response, otherwise this is going down the drainπŸ˜†

If you choose to reserve a spot please make sure you edit in a day or two reserved spots that never get edited make me mad, either edit it soon or don't bother reserving, thanks.

It really doesn't matter who comments first and second and so forth so just comment whenever you have time:)

For PMs DO NOT Buddy me, comment here and you'll get a PM(:

PMs later. 

Index

ch:1  pg 1

ch:2  pg 5

ch:3  pg 10

ch: 4 pg 13

ch: 5 pg 17

ch: 6 pg 20

ch: 7 pg 22

ch: 8 pg 24

ch: 9 pg 27

ch: 10 pg 29

Link to Sequel: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3341182

Edited by -Grace- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
-Editing as I read-

LOL @ the Rahul part..awww K3G 😍
*na juda honge hum, kabhi khushi kabhi gham* ☺️

Awww she had what it takes to be a Raizada DIL..but the batting eyelashes 🀣 LOL

Ok so about the whole SS...wow..amazing idea..I've said enough about it over WA that Idk what else I can say..except that this actually is refreshing in itself :D
And omg..ASR agreeing to get married..woh bhi like aise hi..without throwing a huge tantrum..duh this has to be the most refreshing SS out there πŸ˜†

PS- sorry for the super late edit..I JUST saw your note and I was like *facepalm*
Won't res from now unless I plan to edit in a day or two 😳

But seriously, I'm exciteddd...moving to the 2nd part..and well I can't wait for 3rd because you told me it has my fav song
Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago
Usma55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Can't wait to read what happens when he meets khushi
Update soon
virmaan-virika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
That was amazing!!! :D LOLL i love the Baraat series :P 

Please PM me when you update :)
Edited by virmaan-virika - 11 years ago
sb1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very interesting .. never thought arnav would give in to the ministrations of his sister !!
.anishaa. thumbnail
Nice concept, can't wait to read more =)
Continue soon!
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
OMGGG|| Eeekkss baraat, aur woh bhi chotey ki? :D Will Saima Choudhary make an appearance? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Hmmm so Arnav has said Yes to his Di's incessant requests :) Let them meet now.
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow. Loved this.flusterred arnie. Fun is just round the corner. Plz pm me for nxt update
msn786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Looks really interesting
Waiting for the next part:)
Angel_786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†Sounds interesting do continue...😊